Cautiously Pregnant After A Loss. PMA, But Not Taking It For Granted.

I can see it :happydance:

School phoned earlier and they think DD has the parvo virus :( so she's getting tested for it tonight, fingers crossed she doesn't as it can be really dangerous for baby if I have it :( X

Oh no :( Maybe you had it as a child and will be immune to it? They can check x

She seems fine in herself but she does have the red face/cheeks and a little rash on her arms. The teacher did say that someone else in her class has had the infection. The doctor said to wait and see if Caitlin has it, if she does I have to be checked and we'll go from there :shrug: x

Yeah it was Clive! He was the George Clooney of the chicken world wasn't he?

TS my cat chews every plant we have too. Little weirdo lol!

Sickness has gone now I've had lunch. It's so hard to figure out what to eat though when you're feeling like that. I went for a plain cheese roll and a fruit salad and that's helped lots.

Oh no I hope you're both ok and that it's not parvo.

Oh no, MMM! I really hope that is not what your DD has. Does your doctor want you to get checked for it? Or does he/she want you to wait it out too?

Can you see the little icon on my ticker, or just the ticker? :)

Ickle, I think starchy/bland might be the way to go when it comes to sickness. I hope you don't suffer too long. One way I found to help with the nausea was to eat at snack before bed and have a snack in the bedroom for when I got up at night. Don't get hungry and it should stay away. I had a little bag of pretzels or crackers and would eat one or 2 when I got up at night.

Ahh no I can't see the little icon it's just the ticker! I never realised that ... I usually just tend to read the tickers iykwim?

They have said if she has it then they want me to have a blood test to see if I have/am immune to it then we will go from there. A friend of mine on here contracted it when she was pregnant and I think her DS had to have a blood transfusion in the womb it was that severe for her :( X

I hope she doesn't have it Missmm.
Mindy I hope you don't have to be induced, however it's good that they only let you go a week over. A couple of my friends were induced at 42 weeks and the final week was misery.

Oh and Ickle lucozade has always been my friend in pregnancy. Different flavours with different pregnancies too. With Edie it was orange. Louis - apple :haha:

MMM, I am hoping so bad that your DD doesn't have it!!

Thanks Mrs. M.. I am very grateful they don't let us go more than a week over. How are you today?

Mmm: i too hope your dd doesnt have it. That would be one less worry. xxx

Ickle: i found out that skittles help too! With ds1 frozen lollies helped a lot. Ds2 i used to have the same as you at work: cheese rolls and crisps! Bizarely I craved chinese with ds1 and japanese (sushis) for ds2! (Only bought the sushis with no raw fish in them).

Ts: not long to go, I know it feels an eternity, but you'll get there!

Kelly: I'd love to have chickens in my garden and fresh eggs! But it's not exactly the right place for us and we have foxes in our back garden, so that wouldn't be a good idea.

Hi everyone! Mrs mig, pichi, pink, debzie and everyone else i missed.

Still haven't heard from the mw... (Clearly thinking if making a complaint, thx mmm for suggesting it).

You really should make a complaint, Ummi. I really hope you find out soon. :hugs:

I definitely would Ummi, this is just ridiculous. Could you phone again before they close? I know it sounds like your nagging but they can't just leave you in limbo like this!! X

Ickle aweome pregnacy dreams! hehe, as for sickness i didnt really get it but if i did it was because i was hungry I alway have a banana by my bed, milky drink before bed. My friend had aeful ms lived on jelly babys for 12wks!! I also recomend salt and vinegar squares and melons!

MMM sorry DD is unwell, I thought Parvo is what dogs get? hope that it isnt that-been a lot of german measles around too could it be that?

Ummi Im so sorry your drs are being crap-deffinately a complaint is in order, Dont they realise how important this is bloody receptionists get on there high horses sometimes they like the power i think.

Mindy woop woop 9 days but before that i hope :)

Kelly thats awesome love the chooks we have always had them we hatched a bunch last year all diffeerent types luckily only one cockral he's a fine beast- leghorn i think!

afm- Im having cramps which is worrying me tried eating didnt help-i think its because ive been bent over for about an hour squashing baby a bit while i fixed our wood burner i dont know but seems to be easing now got a bit worried back there.

Merri, did you try drinking some water? Sometimes that will help too. I also got cramps if I squashed my tummy and it scared me. I hope they are all gone now.

will try mindy, getting better now, im going to have some cheese on toast to make sure im not hungry!!

Hopefully it's nothing merri. Your lil beano is taking more space in there and is letting you know he/she doesn't like being squashed.

I 'll know where to ask for some advice in case we get some chickens, one day...

Tried to call the surgery again, i forgot they're closed on thursday afternoon (though I thought the reception was still open). I feel like saying every swear words i know in every language I know!! Arghhh!!!
Dh suggested taking me to a walk in centre tomo morning. They could refer me to the epau?? I thought about exagerating a bit too... But I reallydon't like that. And, I mean, isn't the scan enough proof i need to be seen??
Any advice ladies? Would you go to the walk in centre? Thx for any input. Really feel lost here.

A lot of EPAU's let you self refer. Here's a link to a list of them. I can't remember exactly where you are. If you can, I'd contact them direct and take it from there. https://earlypregnancy.org.uk/FindUsMap.asp

I find it better to have 3-5 smaller meals a day as opposed to having breakfast, lunch and dinner Merri maybe that might help?

AFM - Looks like it was all a false alarm! Phew. MIL took DD to the doctors and they have said they it is very unlikely that it is slapped cheek but to keep an eye on her over the next few days :thumbup: x

Thk you ickle. I've already checked this website. I'm in the far east end of london (lol!!) and the hospital that are doing self referral and totally at the opposite end of london!! And bizarrely, the epau at the hospital i usually go to is not listed there. But i know they don't do self referral. But thx anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->