Cautiously Pregnant After A Loss. PMA, But Not Taking It For Granted.

Ummi, I really wish I had some advice for you. Things work differently here than they do there. Maybe going to a walk in clinic might be a good idea. :hugs: You must have great self control because I would have used every swear word I know well before now. :hugs:

MMM, that is really great news!!

Ts: i didn't use those words cause the list is just too long!! Haha!
Thx for your support. x.

Lool! Multiply those you know x3 and there you have it! Lol! (Well, I shouldn't be to proud of it 8/ )

What a nightmare ummi! I would try them again in the morning first thing, my surgery hates it when you call first thing! Then if still no luck after stressing how important it is that you are seen, go to the walk in centre and there's no harm in saying your cramping or something to get their attention.

mmm what a relief! I am on my 4th small meal! Stew for dinner later!!

Update on Dani, she was contracting again which they managed to stop. They went to put a stitch in her cervix but found that her waters had already gone. She doesn't know what this means for the babies now. I'll update more as I hear it.

Ickle: that would be nice if could put a nice word of encouragement on her fb, from all of us here, send her our love.

poor dani i really hope they can do something
ummi i would go into the walk in clinic you really do need answers its just not right what your going through
Ickle miggins was right its clive lol and his girlfriend claudia ill post a pic later to make you all laugh xxxxxxxx

Sending good vibes Dani's way. I really hope they can do something for her and her babies.

Kelly, I am really looking forward to that picture!

Ummi so sorry your having such a crap time with your docs, i really would put in a complaint

I remember having a thing for salad when i felt sick :haha:

Miss mmm so glad your dd didnt have it

I keep thinking of dani i sooooo hope they can do something for her babies [-o<

I've passed on the message to Dani and I'll keep you posted with any updates.

I'm feeling a bit miserable with the nausea but reading Dani's updates put it all in perspective.

i hope the nausea passes soon ickle i feel for you it really is horrid xx

Did anyone watch Child of Our Time last night? One of the children there was born at 22 weeks. She was such a fighter and is now a moody 12 year old. That programme made me cry so much. I really hope all is ok for Dani. I can't imagine what she must be going through.

Wow! Born at 22 weeks. That is crazy. Amazing will to live. Amazing doctors!

I had a horrible thought earlier. Tomorrow is one year since I took medical management to get my mmc going. It got me thinking, since it took so long and medical intervention for the baby to pass, maybe I will have issues having Finn too :( Last year I took medical management on Mar 1 and thought everything had passed, but I didn't actually pass baby until Mar 10. These dates are too matchy for me. :( I am just having a bit of a hard time with all of this happening at this time, I guess.

Please cross your fingers for me that I don't have to be induced. :cry:

Gentle :hugs: for you today Mindy. It's totally normal to feel scared, especially of induction. I really hope it doesn't come to that for you but if it does they will monitor you carefully and if they think there's any risk to you or baby they'll take you straight in for a EMCS. When are you next seeing you OB GYN?

We've got our night away and scan today :happydance: I cannot wait for the scan!! Eek x

Mindy we must think alike i have ben thinking the same as it took me three months to pass and id convinced myself id be in labour for days, i had a bad night last night and started to think about the SUA and have started worring that Daniel is going to have something wrong with him i know its silly to worry ,i think its because im getting close,i wish i had never read up about SUA on google as i will always have that horrid doubt in my mind.
hugs mindy heres hoping finn comes soon and a nice speedy labour xxxx
mmm cant wait to see pics xxHow is everyone???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->