Cautiously Pregnant After A Loss. PMA, But Not Taking It For Granted.

Ive been thinking about dani and the twins :( do you think they can stop her contractions? Is it possible that even if her waters have broke they can make sure no infection gets in with antibiotics? I so hope those little ones can hold on just a few more weeks.

Hugs mindy. I have exacty the same fear as you, my medical management for mmc seemed not to be overly effective, well it did work but i expected more contractions but it was really just periody cramps. And so i too worry if i need induction if the drugs will be enough as they are the same ones as for mc. I think though what with the hormones in your system your body will know what to do this time, hopefuuly it wont come to induction anyway.

She's on antibiotics I think and I've heard that your waters can come back. They had stopped her contractions the last I heard, so that's good. Every extra day the baby's are in there is a massive bonus. All she can do is rest and wait now I think.

I've passed on everyone's wishes to her.

I'm glad they're taking good care of her and her babies. Praying they'll stay in there much longer.
Thank you ickle for oassing on the message.

Ts: thinking of you. Try not to worry to much about it. Labour is an amazing process and it's not only your body that sends chemical messages that it ready, but also the placenta and the baby. When everything clicks into place, your baby will come. Relax and enjoy your last days left. xxx

Kelly: *hugs* there is no reason why something would go wrong. Assume the best outcome. I don't know about aspirin, well I know it's time to stop, but maybe cut down gradually during a few days?

Hi everyone hope you're all ok.

I am doing ok I guess, thk you. Still nothing. I am considering going to A&E tomo or monday. I just need to find someone to stay w/kids. I know the wait will be very long, at least 4 hrs, so I cant take them w/me.
It's totally crazy cause I try and follow their guidelines, ie: not going to A&E when it's not life threatening (and i totally agree), but they're just not leaving me any choice.
I had a look at epau website, and you absolutely need a gp referral and a green radiology form.
I have a friend who is a mw, i sent her a msg asking for some advice, I dont know if she'll be able to help or not.
I'm just holding on to two words:faith and patience!

Did you call again this am? It is hard to know what to do, when i had my mc i went to er, but i was bleeding by then. I hope you get your answers soon xxx

Well, i called another hospital. I checked their website and they accept self ref if u already have a history of mc. So I'm finally booked in for a scan, but it's for 13th march. But at least i have a date! Had I known this before I wouldn't have waited all this time! In the mean time, i may or may not hear from the mw!
Thx again for all the support girls!

Thank you MMM. I know you're right and I know they will monitor everything but sometimes the worry just doesn't want to go away :( I don't see my OB/GYN again. I either have Finn before the 8th and see the OB on call then or I go in for the induction and see the on call OB then. I was told the OB on call on the 8th is a great Dr too so I am sure everything will be ok.

Enjoy your night away and your scan!! :happydance: How exciting :)

:hugs: Kelly There is so much to worry about, isn't there. I think it sets us up for the year and years of worry after they are on the outside. I am sure everything is going good with your little man. The last scan showed that he was growing perfectly. I know everything will be great :hugs: Happy 36 weeks! I'm not sure about the aspirin. Have you asked Mrs. M.? I think she may have stopped at 36 weeks but I don't know for sure.

Thank you Merri. I'm sure the both of us will have a smooth labour and everything will go just as planned, but sometimes it is hard to keep those thoughts at bay. :hugs: for you too. PAL is just so hard. It takes away all our innocence with pregnancy and makes us worry about everything.

Ickle, thank you for the update. Can they replenish Dani's waters? I have heard of doctors being able to do that. I am so glad to hear they stopped her contractions. How are you doing today? How's the ms? I hope you are doing well!

Thank you Ummi. I know in my mind my body knows what to do but those darn old worries wiggle their way in. I really hope you get some answers soon. I think about you all the time. I went through this same thing last year this time. I had to call and harass the hospital to get my appt. to find out the news. I am just hoping so much that you have a little miracle in there. I would definitely go to A&E if you don't get any answers soon. I would also make a complaint about how you have been treated. :hugs:

Hi Mrs. M., Pichi, Lozdi, Pink and everyone else :flow:

I hope everyone is doing well today.

Last night my back and belly were very tight and it didn't really go away when I was sitting down/changing activity. But, I didn't have anything that I could time, it was just constantly tight. It went away after laying down to go to sleep. It is back again now that I am up and around. I am also losing bits of plug again this morning. It is a tiny bit tinted but definitely not what I would call a show. It makes sense that Finn would wait until now to possibly make his appearance. We have terrible weather out there right now. Freezing rain. Blah. It is forecast to turn to rain this afternoon and back to freezing rain overnight and into tomorrow morning. So, hopefully he takes those few hours of safer driving to get things going. If that is what is going on. :wacko: Shawn is home from school this morning. Hopefully they will make it a whole day so we can be together in case things start happening. Shawn would like it if we could make Mar 1 a happier memory but who knows what is going to happen.

Have a great day :flower:

Edited to add: Ummi, I am so glad you got a scan but I can't believe they are making you wait that long. :hugs: :hugs:

The MS is still annoying, but once I've got it under control and then keep eating little and often, it seems to stop. I'm going to take a couple of ginger biscuits to snack on on my way home from work.

As for Dani, I've no idea. I haven't seen any update from her today. Hopefully no news is good news.

Ummi - I think you should go to A&E. You need to be seen and the midwifes don't seem to be taking you seriously. Have you spoken to any of them yet? I'd be making a nuisance of myself by calling every hour until I'd spoken to someone if I was you.

I'm glad you have a system worked out to keep the ms at bay. :)

I'm hoping no news is good news too.

Feeling like utter crap today. Good bye self esteem, what little of it I had. :cry:

*hugs* Mindy. Hope that feeling goes away quickly and you'll feel much better soon, esp when you'll have little Finn in your arms. xxx

Thank you Ummi :hugs:

My problem is I was trying to take a picture inspired by something I saw on Pinterest and I just feel fat and gross. The picture didn't turn out how I wanted it, and that makes me sad. :(

You're not fat hun! You're PREGNANT!!!
Don't worry, i can never ever replicate things I see on pinterest. I don't know how people are doing it, whether they are professionals or what, but everything I do ends up in a mess!
I'm sure you're gorgeous!!!

Thank you Ummi :hugs:

The picture is the one with the blocks on the tummy to spell out baby's name and then after mommy holds the baby and the blocks are on baby's back. We had trouble finding blocks to begin with (which makes no sense to me at all! :shrug:) and then the ones we did find were kind of small so Shawn had to zoom in to be able to read them and then it wouldn't focus and we had issues with lighting. Blah! Nothing wanted to work out. Shawn is frustrated with our camera lately so it wasn't working well. :( I am just sad that the picture didn't work out how we wanted, I guess.

Damn hormones.

How are you today, Ummi?

:hugs: Mindy hope your feeling a bit better now.

How's everyone else doing today?

Our scan went perfectly :cloud9: I only have one pic on my phone right now as we're away till tomorrow night when ill put the photos on the comp but here's one we had printed :D

https://i798.photobucket.com/albums/yy269/MissMummyMoo/B76DEE42-361E-4D91-BC24-C594AF2565C2-2982-00000311E40DA6E6_zps95f244dc.jpg x

MMM, he is beautiful! You got a great picture! I hope your night away is wonderful and relaxing.

I'm doing a bit better, thanks. I am just really done right now. :haha:

mmm love the pic gorgeous xx
mindy keep your chin up hun not long now xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back