Cautiously Pregnant After A Loss. PMA, But Not Taking It For Granted.

yeah so so ploding on lol midwife tomorrow to get another bump measurement fingers crossed hes grown

Dani updated to say there's no real update. I think it's too early to give her steroids to develop the babies lungs from someone else who commented.

Thx Ickle for posting updates from Dani

Kelly: sure your appt is going to go just fine!

Mmm: lovely pic! Enjoy your night!

Thx Mindy, tbh I feel relieved now that I have a date to look forward to. Either way, I'll be able to move on. Just praying I'll move on to choose the nursery colours! ;-)

Fingers tightly crossed, Kelly, even though I know there is no cause for concern :hugs:

Ickle, thanks for the update. I hope Dani is doing better by tomorrow.

Ummi, I am hoping so hard those are the decisions you have to make too, nursery colours. :hugs:

I hope you are all having a good evening.

Dani's had a good nights sleep and is feeling more positive which is good. No other update than that.

No news with me really. Got some paint testers for our kitchen. We're going to paint it in the next few weeks and then do our livingroom. It's a bigger job though because we have a lot of furniture and books etc to move first. Then we'll just have the babies room to do :) No idea where we're going to put all the crap that's in there though lol!

What colours are you going to do your kitchen? I love choosing colours but I hate painting. Haha!

Hope you're all having a good day :flow:

I'm still here impatiently waiting... :haha:

Hi ladies I have been reading but not had time to post.

Ickle thanks for the updates on dani really hope thse twinnys stay put. So sorry you are feeling crap. I only suffered a few weeks it was worse in the car. I like mrsmigg lived on lucozade and jacket potatoes. I love decorating but hate choosing colours I'm too indecisive.

Ts I really o feel for you I was forever getting my hopes up by varius gins then nothing. Sorry you have been feeling bad too. It's allowed I just couldn't wait o get my body back.

Missmummymoo love the 4d pic. Hoe you ave had a good tie away.

Ummi so pleased you have a scan finally sending hugs.

Kelly hope all s well today.

Hi to everyone else.

Thanks Debzie :) I am feeling more myself again today. I really hate how hormones can just throw me like that. :wacko:

How are you doing? How are Emily and Isla?

Thanks! I hope he comes soon too! :haha:

How are you doing, Mrs. M.? Have you started packing yet? How are Edie and Louis?

I think he might come bang on time TS. Not sure why, since you're not having any symptoms yet :)

It's mostly greens I've been looking at but I'm the samples I got weren't right, they were all too dark so I'll need to get some more. I found wallpaper for our living room that I love but DH thinks it looks like a kid drew it.

I hope he comes on time, Ickle :) That would be wonderful! My belly and back are really tight when I get up and walk around, so I think that might be the start of a sign. I hope! I just started a fire in our wood stove and I am going to go clean the bathroom so maybe that will help get things going. :)

I love green! It is my absolute favourite colour. Our living room/dining room and hallway are green. You can see the colour of our living room in my bump pictures. We did the hallway a few shades lighter than the living room. We also had Finn's room the same colour as the hallway but since we had to do some repairs to the wall we decided to repaint his room. But, I had to put green back in with the decal and some of the accessories. What kind of green are you looking at?

I also love wallpaper. What design did you pick? Can you link a picture? I love design! I plan to get a really bold print in really bold colours for our 2 piece bathroom downstairs. I find a nice bold wallpaper looks awesome in a small room like that.

I hope you are all having a good day :)

I was thinking a pale sage green. Think it'd go we'll with out kitchen units. The ones we've got are a bit dark. I've got lots of teal in the living room so I want something to go with that. This is the paper that I was going to use on a feature wall with the rest of the walls a pale teal colour. https://www.homebase.co.uk/wcsstore/homebase/images/499867HBO111111M.jpg

I love it! I really love the teal and sage green combination. It is going to look fantastic. I hope you are able to convince your DH on the wallpaper feature wall.

That's lovely Ickle ... I think there are some curtains very similar to that out at the moment too ... my friend's just done her kitchen in a lovely pale green, it's beautiful :) X

eek! tomorrow is EDD t_s!

green is an awesome colour - in the right shades of course ;) want to do our hall and landing in a grey-teal colour if that makes sense? love colour though :) we have a purple kitchen, pixies' room is Fuchsia and lime and Xaviers' room is Orange hehe

I can't believe tomorrow is EDD! Where did the time go?? Come on Finn!!

I like the grey-teal idea. It sound similar to the colour I plan to paint our downstairs hallway. :)

I like grey teal. I've got teal and shiney grey curtains and teal lamps so that's what I'm trying to match without going over the top.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->