Cautiously Pregnant After A Loss. PMA, But Not Taking It For Granted.

interior design is fun but i think it's a lot of work :( seems i'm going a bit OCD about organisation lately and decorating haha!

I love interior design. We are finally getting the look we want in our house. It has taken a long time because we are buying things as we go. I am really liking how our house is starting to look. We had to do a bunch of structural stuff in our house and we still have a bunch left to do but the main living places are starting to look better at least. :haha: Our biggest wish is to gut and redo the kitchen. That will be in the next few years, though, since kitchens are so expensive. We have stairs to repair/replace this summer and a bunch of work to do outside and more insulation to do in the basement. We have another busy summer of work. Oh well! It is OUR house, first time we ever owned a house, so I don't care at all. I love it. :)

Shawn must be nesting too because we are really going nuts organizing lately too. Tonight's plan is to rearrange our kitchen. We already had all the clutter from the living room and dining room done so the kitchen is the last area on the main floor that needs to be done. I know that as soon as the kiddo gets here things are going to get cluttered again in the living room with his things but we are hoping to get a nice bench with storage in it to keep his toys and things in. Plus, that will keep the dogs from eating them all! :haha:

I hope you are all doing well.

I am definitely feeling much better today than I was yesterday. And, now I really have to make sure Finn doesn't come until tomorrow because the police are advising people to stay off the highway in a place between here and the hospital! Nasty old weather out there. :wacko:

Sorry I didn't update about me earlier Isla woke up. I decided to make the most of the sunshine the other day and took Isla for a long walk in the pram......then picked Emily up from school and walked back. I must have don't too much as I have been very sore since then. Even walking up stairs in painful again.

Isla is doing well I'm about half half breast and bottle feeding now, trying to increase my supply by expressing but it seems like a slow process. Health visitor says its probably because I'm in pain and healing still. Anyway Iska has gained nearly 1lb in 10 days making her 9lb13 and a half oz. she has grown out if many of her newborn outfits as she s soooo long. Sleeping front is not so good at the moment but putting that down to a growth spurt and just wanting me.

As you know w have just move and I cannot wit to put my own samp on this house. I don't mind some of h colours though. The kitchen is Gray blue which I will keep. The living room is damson which I love. Our room is green and Emily's is Scarlett. Islas is just plain cream as is everywhere else.

I'm sorry you are having so much pain again :hugs: I hope you heal up good very soon.

Isla is doing so well :) Are you guys tall? Long girlie :) I'm sorry she isn't sleeping so well. I'm sure she will get back to a good schedule soon.

I think we plan to do a grey blue colour in our kitchen when we redo it. :) Are you planning to paint Isla's room? Are you planning to change paint colours anywhere or are you going to make it your own with accessories and stuff?

Oh Debz :hugs: sorry your in such pain. It always feels good at the time but we suffer later!

Hope your milk starts to come in a bit more soon and if not dont worry as Isla is obviously thriving with that weight gain!

It's lovely having a new home to decorate isnt it. I can't wait till we can do our own! X

Morning ladies xxx
happy due date mindy xx how are you?
How is everyone else?
well i have a virus and feel utter poo, yesterday went well bump is measuring 34 so midwife said still in range maybe Daniel isnt guna be a big baby ,she told me i have to start sitting backwards on a chair as Daniel is lying back to back with me and said this will end in a lenthly labour and we really dont want that.

Happy due date Mindy!!

:hugs: Kelly hope the virus goes soon :( sounds like a good MW appointment, apart from
Daniel being back to back!! Hope you manage to get him to move! X

Happy due date Mindy! Come on now Finn, mummy is ready for you!
Kelly I hope Daniel turns for you. Sorry to hear you have a virus. As you know I was really poorly in late pregnancy and it was hideous.
Debzie I hope you start to heal soon. Isla is a really good size she isn't far behind Louis! I was wondering if she woke up at the same time as Louis again last night, he woke at 12, 3, and 6. He settled again after the 12 and 3 feeds so it wasn't too bad.
I am looking forward to putting a stamp on our new house when we move. We still don't have a date as our landlords are dragging their heels.
Louis is 2 months today!

Thanks ladies! Come on little guy, time to come out now!! :haha:

Sorry you are feeling so rotten, Kelly. It is terrible when you are feeling sick and there is nothing you can do about it. :hugs: Hopefully it will pass quickly and you will feel better very soon. That is great that Daniel is measuring in range :) My little guy was back to back at our scan at 35 weeks. He is now on his side, down my left side, with his legs and arms on my right side. My doctor told me to lean over and rest on sometime (while standing) and sort of sway side to side. I am not sure if it helped because I think he turned to his side one night when I was in bed. He did something that felt really weird and made me a little sick to my stomach for a second! :haha: I really hope Daniel turns soon.

Mrs. M., is it your new landlords who are dragging their heels or your old ones? I thought you had the 16th as the date for the keys for the new place? I hope it gets sorted soon. It is so great to be able to decorate and rearrange things just how you want them. :)

Hi Ickle and MMM, how are you ladies doing today?

How is everyone doing today?

I woke up feeling a little weird today. Sort of sicky in my stomach, a little headachey, just a little off. Please tell me that is a good sign!! :haha: I didn't sleep well at all last night. I kept turning from side to side because my hips were hurting so badly. :( Worst night I had in a really long time.

Come on Finn!! Time to come out now :)

Sorry you didn't sleep well last night Mindy :( I dunno if feeling ill is a sign as I felt fine with Caitlin and Thomas infact before I had Caitlin I had the best nights sleep I'd had in months! :lol: hope Finn doesn't keep you waiting too long x

Thanks :) I'm not really feeling sick, just a little off. Time will tell what is going to happen, I guess!

For both my children, I was not really feeling myself on the big day, and defo not feeling like eating. As for lack of sleep, i was not sleeping well at all towards the end. But just like everything else with ttc and pgcy, everyone is different.
I really hope that's the start of it for you.

Thx, not too bad. I feel lazy today. Just managed to do the cleaning downstairs, upstairs will wait a day or two. Going to have our afternoon snack with the kids ( the french way hehe) and play cluedo with them. That should cheer me up!

I feel for you Mindy, but it's good you're getting busy cleaning and all. Makes the time go faster. How's the weather? Is the snow still there?
Do you know what? I've been wanting to go to Canada for years, and reading your posts I want it even more!!!

Cleaning can always wait :) I hope you enjoy your afternoon with your kiddos :)

The weather is yucky here right now. We have had rain since Thursday evening and still have a rainfall warning until tomorrow evening. It is bad because so much of the snow is melting so along with the rain we are getting a lot of water. We still have tons and tons of snow. Our basement is actually getting water in it. :( Shawn did tons of work this past summer to water proof the back of the house but he ran out of time before school started again. This summer we plan to dig up the front of the house and the one side of it (we have a split level so the basement is only on one side of the house) and water proof the walls and put in weeping tile. It is a lot of work but it will be nice when the water stays on the outside! :haha:

Canada is a great place to visit! I highly recommend visiting Newfoundland if you can. It is beautiful here. I love it.

Here is one of our tourism ads

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHmsHU1zuoc&list=FLBNvitpIcTKTDWEQa2vf1bw

Mindy, I don't want to visit Canada! I want to live there looool!!! I dont mind the cold outside as long as it stays outside! Lol!
Going to have at that video right now!!

OMG!!! It's just gorgeous!! Never mind the hospital 200 km away!!! I'll pay a visit if one day I cross the pond!!!
I try to control myself in not watching too many videos of Canada, or I'll end up packing this evening!

Oh, and I won cluedo! (For the 1st time in my life haha!!)

Gros Morne is one of my favourite places anywhere. I can't wait to take the kiddo camping with us there.

If you do ever make it over this way you really should visit the west coast of Newfoundland. Most people stick to the east coast and St. John's because it is the city. The west coast doesn't have as much shopping but who come to Newfoundland for shopping! :haha: The west coast has a lot of outdoor adventures. (Plus, if you come to the west coast I could meet you! :haha:)

Way to go on the win! I have never played Cluedo before. I'm not sure I have ever heard of it. I like Clue, I wonder if it is similar?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->