Cautiously Pregnant After A Loss. PMA, But Not Taking It For Granted.

cant wait to hear xx
glad ickle you had such a good appointment xx

Stalking for updates Mindy. Hope all is well. X

It may still be too early in Canada. It's what? 3 or 4 am there? We have to be patient girls!
Hope you're ok mindy.

Happy 31 weeks MissMm!! Ummi, the night I had Louis I gave birth at 00.35, got to the ward shortly after, and literally waited awake all night until morning because I was so excited to tell everyone!! Both my best friends happened to be awake and I was texting them at 1.30 am! Then I was trying to figure out what was a decent time to text everyone else. I remember my boss texting everyone at 4am to tell them she had given birth to her son. While I was thrilled for her it was news I would have preferred to receive a couple of hours later as I was tired and pregnant with Edie at the time.

Hopefully she's too busy staring at her gorgeous boy or perhaps still pushing.

Happy 31 weeks MMM!

No update from Dani but she seemed to be in good spirits yesterday. From what I've picked up, I think there's still some waters round both babies but on one there's a lot less. That's just my amateur sleuthing though.

Exactly mes mig. I think I'd have felt the same. We did the same for both our boys, we just let know straight away close family and friends and then everyone else at a more decent time. Zakaria (ds1) was born at 1:05 am and Adam at 2:55 am. The good thing was that the maternity was empty when we arrived for ds2 ^^

happy 31 weeks mmm not long now ,
so excited to hear from mindy xxx
agreed I wont be able to wait to tell you guys but I cant figure my phone out lol ill have to take someones mobile so I can text them and they can update you guys xx

Eek still no news? Im so excited!
Happy 31 weeks mmm
Thanks for the sluething ickle x
Just ggot back from midwife she put my dates forward two days! Im 17.2 now eek! Everything was great heart beat nice and strong and she referred me to psysio for Spd which is a relief celebrating with a chelsea bun!

Glad they've refered you hun, fingers crossed they can help you with the SPD. How come they've put your dates forward? I thought hey weren't allowed to after the dating scan?

Sounds like things are going as well as they can for Dani :flower:

How's everyone else? x

Well i think im 16.6 but when she used her wheel of. Fortune she said i was 17.2? IDK! Either way im happy! Bun was good enjoying it in the sunshine!

Strange :lol: well it gives you 2 less days of meeting the little one :lol:

The suns been lovely here too! I went into the garage earlier to get some stuff and I was debating whether to stay outside :lol: x

Kelly I'll give you my mobile number and I'll update everyone if you like. I love being the bearer of happy news!
Thanks for keeping us posted about Dani Ickle. She is in my thoughts.
Merri, congrats on being put forward! It's always nice!

Sorry for taking so long to update ladies. I am just beat. I had contractions all night long so I barely got any sleep.

Finn Oliver Jack was born 12:29 in the afternoon. He is 6 lb 11 oz and perfect. We are so in love. I will post more with a picture later. I am really looking forward to a shower. Haha!

You can have mine too if you like Kelly. Like Mrs M I like being the bearer of good news :D

I'm shattered tonight ... Then again when I aren't I lately!! X

Aww congratulations Mindy I am so so pleased for you!! Welcome to the world little Finn :cloud9: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->