Cautiously Pregnant After A Loss. PMA, But Not Taking It For Granted.

Oh wow what a cute little blondie! Just so hansome hope mummy is feeling well xxx

Ickle i think my symptoms come and go the one i always have is a stuffy nose, and hunger,, my boobs have growth spurts once ortwice a week when they are really sore and no bra is comfy to wear.
Eek kelly not long for you hun xxx

Well that'll teach me for complaining about a lack of MS - I just threw up my tub of fruit I'd just eaten. Luckily I made it to the loo and it didn't happen on the new carpet in our new building!

Congratulations Too_Scared, he's gorgeous.

I've just got back from my first midwife appy and am now officially pregnant with maternity notes and everything. Have to go back for a double appy in 2 weeks for full history and then I've got my early scan the Friday of the same week. Due to my age I'm going to have consultant led care, which I already knew as I had the same with my youngest. As funny as it sounds the midwife was really happy with how bad the MS has been and the fact I got a 3+ at 4 weeks as it means I have loads of hormones pumping through me.

3+ means 3 weeks post conception, which you'd expect to be at 5 weeks pregnant so that is good :)

We're at roughly the same stage, I've got my notes now and am going back next week to meet my midwife.

Hi ladies. Sorry no update, we are still in the hospital. Finn is having trouble with latching. We are probably going to have to stay tonight too. He is a bit jaundiced and after much crying and heartache we decided to top up with formula last night. I am pumping and giving him my colostrum until we can get a good latch. He won't open his mouth wide enough right yet.

Skin to skin is probably the most wonderful thing in the world.

I will write a birth story when I get back home, hopefully tomorrow.

I hope you are all well.

Great to hear from you Mindy :) Don't worry about updating us! You just concentrate on that gorgeous boy of yours. Sorry he isn't latching properly :hugs:

Can't wait to read your birth story :D

How's everyone else? I'm feeling old today ... it's my birthday ... I'm heading towards 30 now :( boohoo :lol: x

Happy birthday MMM! The thought of turning 30 hurts more than actually turning 30 lol!

It sounds like you're getting great support there Mindy. Just concentrate on that gorgeous boy, we'll all still be here once you catch up.

Mindy did they check for tongue tie? My friends little twins had it and here they dont routinely check for it at birth, it was only because she asked her doula why they couldnt latch on that they found they were both tongue tied.

Happy birthday MMM you are no where near 30!!! hahaha

Happy birthday MissMm!! God I wish I was heading towards 30! I can barely remember 30!!
Thanks for the update Mindy, I agree about the tongue tie thing. A couple of my friends babies have had it and its easily sorted.

Happy birthday mmm bloody hell im with miggins I cant remember 30 lol im 4o this month.
Mindy lovely to hear from you cant wait to hear your birth story and to hear all about little finn.

Mmm: welcome in the 30's hun!! That was a tough one me too. I always I prefer 40 rather than 30. Don't know why though.

Mindy: so glad to hear from you. Sorry lil one is not latching properly. Hope you'll get a solution quickly. I'm sure you're soung great! xxx

Kelly: next is you hun!!! How are you feeling, not too tired?

Hi mrs mig. How are you? And lil man?

Hi ickle, debzie, lora, pink, merri, pichi, loz (haven't seen u in a while?). Hope you're all ok. Sorry if i forgot anyone.

Afm: still no news from gp or mw. I couldn't be bothered to call them since. Believe me if everything turns out to be ok, I'll change gp straight away!! (Even if it doesn't, but I'll have 2 words to say to them first). And thinking I was the one who did not want to change!!
Anyway, I hope the time is going to go fast this week end. Ds2 is having his cast removed on monday, and then my scan on wed.
Bizarrely, I really feel pg. i'm on and off food constantly, I have headaches. I can't sleep on my tummy like i used to because it feels "hard". And today we went to our homeschool group, and i did walk a bit (not that much), And I now feel the same pelvic pain as when i was 5 months pg with both my ds. I hope it's not my body playing tricks on me though...
And tmi question, has anyone had ewcm around 8-9 weeks?

Mindy thanks for the update. It's heartbreaking topping up with formula but at least he still is getting soe of te good stuff. I'm just try's not t stress about it too much......some is better than none. Hope he latches on soon.

Happy birthday missmm I was ok turning 30 it was the few years run up I hated lol.

Ummi I had ewcm on and off throughout.

Hi everyone else.

Islas woke up got to dash......typical. Xx

MMM - happy birthday. Like mrsmig that seems a long way off for me now. Really not looking forward to turning 40 - that feels old!

ts - :hugs: thats sounds exactly like my experience when Benjamin was born, I don't think anyone checked for tongue tie but I don't think he had it. Jaundice can make them more tired to latch on and feed and Benjamin was also jaundiced. After him losing 13oz I pumped one breast, bf from the other then topped him up with the expressed milk (about 20mls). Has you milk come in yet?

ummi - I can't believe your Drs still haven't contacted you, I'd be going mad. Hope your DS cast removal goes ok. His arm might be super hairy, mine was!

Hi Kelly - now long to go now! Are the nighties okay?

HJi everyone else.

Just as I thought we were getting over his injections he had a screaming fit id 3 hrs yesterday with trapped wind, even when he fell asleep he kept crying. Poor little man. He seemed better later on but we missed the bf support group I usually go to.

Just a quick question, does Calpol make your LO poo more often?

Thank you all :flower:

Ummi I'm not 3 yet, I'm on the way to 30 now :lol: I was 25 yesterday. I used to always wind OH when he turned 25 saying he was now closer to 30 than 20 :lol:

I can't believe your still left in limbo Ummi, I don't blame you for wanting to change doctors after this :hugs:

I'm with Kelly too Ickle, mine's been like that all through pregnancy.

Kelly happy 37 weeks ... little man can make an appearance any day now :happydance:

:hugs: Pink, poor Ben, it's awful seeing them in so much pain isn't it :( I'm not sure about the calpol ...tbh I can't remember :lol: but I don't think it did? Maybe if he's pooping more often and has a bad tummy he may have a little tummy bug :shrug:

AFM: Had a lovely day yesterday and I was one very spoilt mumma :D Today I'm having a lazy morning before meeting a friend for lunch with Thomas, then I have a hospital appointment at 1.15pm with my dermatologist, hopefully we can sort something for my face! Nothing planned for the rest of the afternoon, hubby and I will be watching a film tonight as he had computers/laptops to work on last night so I went to bingo with friend's instead of being sat on my own on my birthday night :lol:

How's everyone doing? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->