Cautiously Pregnant After A Loss. PMA, But Not Taking It For Granted.

Congratulations Mindy!! so happy for you ^___^ can't wait to see the lovely Finn!

Awwwwww welcome to the world finn cant wait to see pics!!!! Massive congrats mindy :flower:

Congratulations Mindy!!! So so so pleased for you!! Enjoy these fabulous moments! xxx

Big Congratulations Mindy!! Well done! Can't wait to see pics of Finn.

congrats mindy so pleased for you well done you xxxx cant wait to see pics xxx

aw Finn is so cute! (Mindy has posted a pic on FB)

IThanks guys :) I won't be able to post a picture here until I am home, but anyone who is friends with me on FB is welcome go share the picture I just posted. <3 more later, going to try nursing again.

Happy blueberry Ickle and happy 31 weeks MMM!!

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v69/idontknowwhentoshutup/d4077078-9ce4-40dd-b3ac-98a195f6ac0c_zpsd8f50942.jpg

there you go ^__^

He's so cute!! Well worth the wait isn't it? You have to tell us how the birth went and the 200 km journey to the hospital!

He's just lovely!

How's everyone this morning? My morning sickness has stayed away since lunchtime yesterday which is great but is causing a minor panic. Boobs are still sore though so that's something.

Symptoms can dip at 7 weeks Ickle apparently there is a reason for it but I can't remember what it is now!! I was 7 weeks when I went to the doctors in tears because my sickness abated for a day or two and the nurse at EPAU said it was common. It may have been something to do with the corpus luteum. Sorry for being a bit vague. The sore boobs is a good sign, with my losses I didn't have sore boobs at all.

Finn is so cute!! Love the blonde hair!!

ickle- I can't remember if I had a lull specifically at 7 weeks but some days my ms was better than others but, like you, also worried when it wasn't there. If you remember Loz's ms she had a few days full on then a day or so off.

ickle what I did was read back on this thread it really helped me to see the other people on here having the same worries at the same sort of time xx
So happy for Mindy ooooooh me next scary stuff hope Daniel drops soon hes got hes feet in my ribs and it really hurts.
Hows everyone today?

Thanks ladies. You've helped put my mind at ease. PAL is so hard isn't it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->