Cautiously Pregnant After A Loss. PMA, But Not Taking It For Granted.

Glad that Daniel is moving a lot!! Sorry for your hand though :(
I'm ok thank you. Those last few days before the scan are emotionally draining, I'm just about hanging in there. So I'm trying to get busy and not yhink too much.
And you? Have you got everything ready or have you still hot bits and bobs to do before baby arrives? I still cant believe it's your turn. It feels like yesterday you announced your bfp (I think I'm going to say that to everyone on this thread, time just flies by!!)

Any news on Dani?

Mindy: how are you? How's lil Finn? Hope the latching issue has been sorted and you're home and can enjoy your baby.

How's everyone else today?

Hi ladies! Just trying to catch up...using computer is a constant fight lately...Tenzin is massive and strong and REALLY wants to type, it hard to do anything on here while he is putting all his oomph into reaching the screen! :wacko:

Sorry for taking so long to update ladies. I am just beat. I had contractions all night long so I barely got any sleep.

Finn Oliver Jack was born 12:29 in the afternoon. He is 6 lb 11 oz and perfect. We are so in love. I will post more with a picture later. I am really looking forward to a shower. Haha!

:happydance: Congratulations! :flower::happydance::happydance:

And this is as far as I will get today, its baby wrestling time :dohh::haha: will keep page open and read some when I can. Even when asleep at the boob if he hears me type he turns and wants to get the laptop.

Update from Dani - she had another scan this morning and it isn't good news. Both sacs are now ruptured. She doesn't have any answers at the moment. It's just a waiting game until she's 24 weeks and then they can give her the steroids to develop the babies lungs.

:nope: Poor Dani. Life can be so cruel. :cry: Time must be passing so slowly for her right now.

I'm so happy I found this thread. I'm 6 weeks pregnant. I lost my last pregnancy at 12 weeks. It was the worst day of my life. After three months of trying I'm pregnant again. I'm so happy but soooooo scared. I don't know how to be happy about this pregnancy without setting myself up for disaster. Wen I feel myself being happy I remind myself this could all be over. I'm going for my scan next Monday and I have to go back to the same room that I got my bad news last time. I'm sick just thinking about it.

I also had a question about symptoms. My symptoms have come and gone the last few days. They are not consistent. As you can imagine this scares me to death. Has this happened to you. Also my boobs really don't hurt. Any advice will help!

hey loz lovely to hear from you can we see some pics xxx
Hi tmd congratulations to you its so hard being positive after a loss but this thread has helped me so much,my symptons didn't start till around 6 weeks and came and went all the time. I used to tell myself something that loz used to say today I am pregnant we are here for you xx
Ickle how you feeling

Welcome to our group tmd. Symptoms coming and going is normal. It justo depends when your hormones surge and then you adjust to the new levels etc. I was complaining not long ago because my nausea had disappeared and then later that day I was sick in the loo at work lol!

Loz Tenzin sounds like he's full of beans :)

I'm good Kelly. Took my folks out for lunch today since its Mother's Day tomorrow and my dads birthday on Monday. Was lovely to see them although their dog got excited when she saw me and jumped up and hit me in the belly with both paws. I'm fine but got a fright. It's a good job I have extra padding lol!

Lozdi so nice to read you again! How is Tenzin, apart from the fact he won't share you us? Hope everything is ok and that he's growing fine!

Tmd:congrats on your bfp. PMA is not always easy, but taking it one day at a time helps a lot. Just like Kelly said: "today I'm pregnant" is what matters. And another thing: if everything turns out to be perfectly ok, you wouldn't want to look back thinking "i could have enjoyed more those days". (Says the one who is going through a rollercoaster of emotions all the time ^^).
But when I use this kind if positive thinking it helps me going through tough days.

Thanks for the insight. I really like what you said "I'm pregnant today" I know I've got a long 9 months ahead of me but that will diff help.
The symptom thing is driving me crazy! Sometimes they are there and sometimes there not. I know I'm looking into it too much but I feel like that's the only hing that reminds me I'm pregnant.

Debzie isla is sooo gorgeous

Kelly sorry to hear about your fall glad your both ok well apart from your hand

I have everything tightly crossed for dani and ummi

Hi loz tenzin sounds like a right cheeky monkey :haha:

Miss mmm glad you enjoyed your birthday, think yourself lucky ive got 2 years until i hit 30 :haha:

Pink hope ben has settled down again kieron was fine after his first lot of needles but the second lot really knocked him, he had his last ones on tues and has been fine this time

Ickle dogs jumping really does give you a fright thankfully i was kept away from the big and jumpy ones until i went on maternity leave but when i was about 6 months i took a little jack russell over the nature reserve well i turned round to see about 6 dogs hurtling towards me (the jack russell did not like other dogs) so i picked the jack russell up but when these dogs caught up with me a staffy started jumping at me to get bobby and bobby was trying to get the staffy so i had to hold him above my head in the meantime the staffy was jumping sticking his paws in my belly amd scratching i could see there owners but they were in no hurry to come and get their dogs so i was getting more and more annoyed to the point i was screaming will you come and get your f*****g dog and they still didnt bother until they casually strolled up and called their dog i was fuming by this point and started shouting at them and they just looked at me like i was stupid and carried on walking im not one for fighting but i soooo felt like thumping them :haha:

Hi mrs m and welcome md22

Hello everyone I would like to join this thread. Heres my story I have one beautiful 5 year old and three angel babies one at five weeks one at 10 wekks and my most heart breaking is Last may 29 my son was born at 18 weeks gestation I am so nervous but really want to stay positive. The weird thing is that I will be due around my sons fue date in November. Just got my BFP today so not sure how far along I am I was late but have been stressed so chalked it up to stress so I am going to make an appointment for next week

Hi Jammers and tmd22, sorry for your losses and congratulations on you bfps.

Hopeithappens :OMG I would have been completely freaking too. Can't stand it when people don't control their dogs.

I'm having super crazy symptoms atm. The ms is horrendous, I've got crazy amounts of cm , like soaking wet and have to keep checking that it is only cm. Then me boobs a are so painful that I can't stand anything touching them, I've been whipping my top off as soon as I can each evening. Plus I've gone from a B to a D cup virtually overnight. I swear I can feel everything stretching too, not painful but uncomfortable. I'd not had such
painful boobs in any of my other pregnancies, and strange as it sounds I'm actually now having wobbles about my symptoms being too intense.

Hello Jammers. Welcome to the thread. It's not surprising you're nervous. Hopefully we can help you through it.

Firefly I think your symptoms sound great. My boobs have been sore since before I found out I'm pregnant. It's sort of my safety net that whenever I'm having a wobble, I can have a boob squeeze or walk so they bounce and I feel better when they hurt. Maybe I'm a weirdo though lol.

I used to bounce or run up or down the stairs to make sure they were still very sore :haha:

I recall sitting in pizza express with about 14 colleagues at 5 weeks pregnant prodding my boobs to make sure they were sore. I was panicking because I didn't think they were sore enough and completely forgot to enjoy my night, and forgot I was in public. I spent all night prodding my boobs. The outcome of that is attached to the very same boob this precise minute.

I remember how panicked you and others got at symptoms coming and going, and seeing you all carrying to term has helped me. It's like I got a crash course in normal pregnancies lol!

Welcome jammers and tmd.
I did the same with my books, poking and squeezing whilst at work totally oblivious to people around me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->