Cautiously Pregnant After A Loss. PMA, But Not Taking It For Granted.

Super quick update when I should be sleeping. Still at the hospital. Finn developed jaundice and has had to go under the bili lights. He has been there 2 days now. It is awful not to have him with us. Nursing is going very well now that my milk is in. He is still a lazy nurser but much better. I have been feeding for 20 min (don't like the limit) and then they top up with my expressed milk. I am pumping 15 min both sides after every nurse. I am getting almost 2 oz each time. So happy with my milk so far. I just wish I could have my little guy with me. The nurses are hopeful he will come back in the room with us today. He is 5 days old today. Hopeful for release on Monday. Just want our little boy and to go home.

Welcome to the new ladies.

Sorry I can't really comment on much else now. I promise I will do better when I have my computer again.

Kelly, I hope you are ok after your fall!!!

Have a good day ladies :flow: gonna try to get another hour and a half of sleep before the next feeding. Sleep really is something completely forgotten about now... Haha!

welcome Jammers this thread has helped me so much hope it helps you too.
hope I would of been furious with them people with the dog wat twats.
migging that made me giggle picturing you middle of a pizza express prodding ya boobs lol
hope everyone is ok today
Ladies when did your bumps drop? im in loads of pain at the min I swear Daniel has his feet entwined in my ribs

yeh mindy hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii we must of posted the same time weve missed you!!!!! hope little man gets better soon and you guys can get home and settle in with Finn xxxxxxxxxxxxx thinking of you xxx

Welcome to all the new ladies :hugs:

I hope it isn't long before Finn can be on his way home with you and OH Mindy, well done on the expressing and feeding, your doing so well :flower:

Kelly I can't remember with my others but I have been carrying really really low this time so I don't think I will ever drop :lol:

How's everyone else? Happy Mothers Day to the lovely UK mummies x

Welcome Jammers and Tmd. Mindy I hope Finn can come out from under the lights and home tomorrow. It sounds like you are doing a fantastic job feeding. Louis was a lazy feeder too, he still is.
Sorry to hear about your fall Kelly and Hope sorry about the dog incident.
Kelly my bump didn't drop until about 38 weeks I think. I always felt like he was in my ribs. I'll try and find some pictures.

https://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r232/daphnetiger/8EC5EC40-1B89-45C8-A2B2-CF72B0DC5BAA-9411-00000B60FD9152D0.jpg[/IMG[IMG]https://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r232/daphnetiger/30D1E1D0-7BD2-4DD3-BE04-93524D63203C-527-0000004CE2CA17E0.jpg
The first was taken on December 18th and the second was taken on January 2nd while I was in labour.

Let me try again
https://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r232/daphnetiger/1421AF4F-1F77-4400-8A3B-2F030DA9968E-6979-0000066FB40BAE30.jpghttps://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r232/daphnetiger/2855D642-9E64-4A48-9EF0-F3D11355D373-6979-0000066FBB213F5D.jpg

thanks miggins that's just like mine really high, still love your bump pics.
hope all you ladies are ok xx
I really need to sort my head out I feel really emotional about giving birth im so scared do I sound like a whimp??

Morning how is everyone today? Hope all the lovely UK mummies had a lovely Mother's Day x

Good morning ladies!

Mindy: thx for the update. Hope you manage to go home soon. Staying in hospital with a new born is not a really nice experience. I bet you can't to be on your on own and start your new baby routine. Enjoy those moments. Is the staff asking you to time the breastfeeding? They did that with me with ds1 and it did not work at all. With ds2 I gave hime the time he needed, and it could be sometimes 40 min. I know it's long, but at least you wouldn't have to express. Do what feels right for you and baby, sometimes professionals don't really get it.

Mrs mig: omg! You look like SIL! Lol! Great bump pic! (Love the suitcase on your bed, ready to go ;-)

Kelly: it's perfectly normal, we all get scared by the unknown. But you'll be ok. You went through ms and that was pretty tough! Believe me, I'd rather have labour pain than ms! However, try and relax as much as you can. My friend told me about hypnobirthing (the one who has 7 children bless her). And that really helped her for her last pregnancies. Anyway, I'm sure you'll be ok. xxx

Hi mmm. How are you?

Ickle: how are you feeling?

How is everyone else?

I'm not too bad thanks Kelly. In agony with my pelvis but nothing I can really do for it. Got my regular check up with a scan and consultant appt today at 11.

ETA: Just seen your post Ummi, how are you? X

Hi Ummi. I'm good thanks. A bit nauseous again though. I didn't sleep well last night and it always seems worse if I haven't had a good sleep. I've been having some odd feelings like I've got a semi inflated balloon low in my pelvis. I'm assuming that its my uterus. It's not painful or worrying, just a bit weird lol! I've got my midwife appointment tomorrow. I'm excited about it! I've also been looking at the website of the ultrasound clinic that we'll use if I don't get an NHS scan. They have appointments in the evenings and weekends this week, so I won't have long to wait if that's the route we have to go down.

How are you Ummi? When is it you get your next scan?

Ickle: ms is not nice, hopefully it will go soon after you get your scan (so you won't be worried to much if it goes away). I hate sleepless nights. I had one on saturday night (more like sunday morning lol). I was a wreck yesterday! I actually woke up ravenous, had to go downstairs and eat something then couldn't go back to sleep. And God knows I love my sleep!
Yay for mw appt!
I get my scan on wednesday, not long to go now. I want to feel positive about it (and anyway negativity will not change the outcome, and I'll be more "barable" at home iykwim)

Mmm: no worries, thx for asking. Ds2 is getting his cast removed today, so he's quite happy about it! Dh will take him, just hoping he'll manage.
Keep us posted on your scan. Those pelvic pains are horrible, hang in there not long now! xxx

Oh, and I just realised that i made the booking with the mw almost a month ago now! And still heard nothing from her! if all goes well on wed I'll start all over again in a new surgery, and I may even call the mw straight at the hospital i want to go to and make arragements w/them directly. Just need to have the good news first.

hello ladies,

remember me :)

Trying to be as positive as I can be this time around and I know all you ladies are very good at that, maybe it'll rub off ;)

Hi ladies!

So sorry - I've not been on this thread in aaages.

Hope you're all well! I bet there's been loads of babies born since the last time I came on here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->