Cautiously Pregnant After A Loss. PMA, But Not Taking It For Granted.

Not long to wait now Ummi :hugs: I have everything crossed for Wednesday. Hope DS's cast coming off is good and everything's healed nicely :)

Huge huge congratulations Ginny!! :happydance: it's brilliant to see you here, well done on the PMA.

Lovely to see you Cupcake hope your keeping ok.

How is everyone else?

My appt went really well I think! Scan measured baby at 4lb 5oz ... which I think is wrong ... there's no way he can be that big :lol: everything's measuring fine although my waters are a little on the low side but nothing to worry about. Seen the consultant who has said he doesn't wish to treat me as a cholestasis patient anymore as he agrees with me that it was drug induced (my erythromycin) so I no longer have to go for weekly checks :happydance: I have to go back for bloods, ECG, scan and consultant in 2 weeks and we'll go from there. He said he wants to get me to 38 weeks then he'll induce me for my SPD no the cholestasis. So all in all a pretty good appointment!

Another quick one. I'm so sorry I'm not able to respond to all of you. I'm trying to keep up but it is hard.

So happy for you Ginny. :)

Come on Kelly! Baby time. If I could do I you can too! Spoiler alert for my eventual birth story, I did it with no pain meds whatsoever (well, a shot of morphine 12 hours before delivery that wore off about 1.5 hours later) . You can totally do it!

Update... Still at the hospital. Nursing is going well now, milk came in full force yesterday. Finn came out of the bililights yesterday and has been with us since. A nurse (not one we have confidence in) said his heart rate was low so he just had an EKG. The Dr said it looked good to him and his heart rate was fine. He Wants to come examine him before discharging. With any luck he will discharge us this evening. I am not getting my hopes up too much as we have already been told positive things 3 times now only to have it taken away. Trying hard to stay positive.

Hopefully we will be home tomorrow. Please send us any good vibes you can spare.

Ummi, good luck for Wednesday. I am sending you all the best positive vibes I can. :hugs:

Hope you manage to get home later this evening or tomorrow Mindy, so so pleased for you :) Glad your both doing pretty well too :D

Cant wait for the birth story!! :D X

Yay! For all the good news today!!

Ginny! Welcome, so chuffed to see you, I already congraluted you, but hey! Once more won't hurt. So big big congrats hun!!

Mmm: yay! For the scan too! So glad they don't want weekly follow ups. Just hoping lil one is going to come on his own.

Mindy: come on docs! Let them go home!!!
Fab news for breastfeeding and baby staying with you.

ummi giving you positive vibes for wed you have been through so much and not treated well at all.
mmm so glad your appointment went well not long now.
mindy really hope you guys can leave soon and get home cant wait to hear your birth story and hear all your news.
hi cupcake how are you?

Thank you! I'm exhausted tonight. I'm tucked up in bed already (it's 8.40pm here). Growing a baby is hard work!

On our way home now. Just picking up the dogs and then feeding Finn and on the road again.

it is isn't it ickle I know how you feel lol enjoy your rest x
Whoop whoop mindy so pleased for you cant wait to chat x

I have been checking in on you all now and then

So lovely to see you at full term Kelly :)

And lovely to see all the bubs - Finn is gorgeous! So glad that you're on the way home x

Got my first scan booked - 28th March! According to LMP I'll be 6+4

That's exciting Ginny! A few more hours and I'll know what my scan situation is. Not sure that DH agrees with spending £100 on an early scan but he knows better than to argue.

Those weeks are ticking by Ickle! Happy raspberry! Ginny, awesome to see you back. Praying this one is your sticky.
Welcome home Mindy and Finn! I loved your Facebook post.
Staying at mums this week. Bad move, Louis did not sleep well in the travel cot. The room is freezing and I don't have enough pillows so I've had a miserable night. I would have left the trip until he was a little bit bigger and in a better night time routine but as usual I try to please everyone :-(

arh miggins I really hope things get better im exactly like that trying to please everyone,my parents are coming on fri don't get me wrong I totally adore them but there staying till Daniel comes so if I go two weeks over my god that's such a long time and we don't have a big house .
Ginny really really pleased for you its lovely to see everyone here, are you taking asprin or high folic acid
ickle happy raspberry going fast
hows everyone else?
not long ummi

Happy raspberry day ickle!!

32 weeks for me today too! :wacko:

I know what you mean Kelly, as much as you love them it can be hard staying in close proximity to them for quite a long time

How's everyone else? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->