Cautiously Pregnant After A Loss. PMA, But Not Taking It For Granted.

ok the writing on this thread has gone very small does anyone know what ive don't to make this happen I can hardly see writing any laptop wizards out there???

Kelly - I am quite a few things now:

Blood pressure meds (even though I didn't have high BP during the last pregnancy, it went up highish afterwards, so they decided I needed to be on meds - it's good now though)
Daily Clexane injections
aspirin every 2nd day
5mg folic acid
Progesterone (will finish that at 12 weeks)
Fish Oil
B6 & B12 every 2nd day
Calcium
Pregnancy prenatal

I think that's all!

I'm a bit nervous about telling the hospital that I'm on the Clexane - they wouldn't prescribe it for me but I got a second opinion from a hematologist who found me borderline low in something and that combined with my history thought I needed it.

A blood thinning injection - I have to give it to myself daily, only done 4 so far. Maybe you've hear of Heparin injection - they're very similar.

Wow that's a big list Ginny! Do you have alarms and notes around the house to remind you to take them all :lol: I've heard of clexane but have never known what it is x

Happy 32 weeks :)

Don't be nervous Ginny. It's better that they know so that they have your full history and can treat you accordingly. It's your right to get a second opinion if you need one.

Well since I have to take 1 BP pill in the morning and 1 at night, I split up the rest of the tablets into a morning and night group - just so I'm not having so many at once. I think I'm going to really struggle if morning sickness kicks in though!

I did buy myself a little pill box organiser! I feel like an old person with it haha

The Clexane I give myself just before bed, which isn't really good idea because then all evening I'm thinking about it. I'm hoping they'll get easier!

Ickle - you're totally right, I just have to keep reminding myself of that!

Good morning ladies

Ginny: not easy having to take all this (especially the injections), but it's all for a good cause!! My mum used to have blood thining injections, but she had a nurse coming every 2 days to give her. So well done for doing it yourself!!

Happy raspberry ickle!
Happy 32 weeks mmm! (Which fruit are you??)

Welcome home mindy!

MrsM: sorry the bad night. Hope that gets better and Louis settles down quickly.

Hi kelly. How are you feeling? Has daniel dropped a bit?

Hi everyone else, sorry anyone I missed.

I've had a pill organiser for years. I'd be lost without them. Makes it so much easier to remember what you've taken and also you get a bit of warning to get repeats or buy more vits. I only have the 2 tablets to take just now. It's like a wee holiday lol!

I did too Ginny :lol: it's not too bad when you can split them all up though!

Ummi I'm a squash today :) x

Ickle! A raspberry!! :yipee:

Happy 32 weeks MMM! 5 more weeks now? Wow!

Kelly, happy full term! I don't remember if I already said that! :shy: haha!

Mrs. M., sorry you had such a hard night. Can you turn the heat up at all? I hope it is better tonight.

Ummi, soon now for your scan. I hope it is good news tomorrow.

Hi everyone. I hope you are all well. I am really sorry, I'm sure I have missed someone. I am very tired, last night was quite hard.

I was hoping to write up a quick birth story but I am not sure I will have time now. Mr. Finn is fussing some and I think it is time to feed him soon.

I will come back when I can.

Hope you all have a great day :flow:

Mmm: yummy squash!!!

Ts: don't worry take your time and get some rest. Must not be easy to settle down after a long stay in hospital. Hope everything else is ok though.

Thx, I have less than 24 hr to go now. (And believe me i'm counting them). I have mixed emotions about it. Preparing for the worst but hoping for the best.

I've got everything crossed for you Ummi.

My appointment went well. BP is fine, had bloods taken, urine tested, went over diet and exercise etc. The midwife was really nice so that's always good. I'm getting a reassurance scan on Friday. I'm excited but nervous too. Fingers crossed all is well with my little raspberry.

ickle how exciting fri not long
hey ladies a quick question tmi am sorry I seem to of got a large vein right next to my doodle.(who ha, lady garden you get my drift) its not painful at all is this normal? will this go away?

Oh ickle fantastic! Great for the scan too. Loads of positive vibes your way!

Update: hopes are slowly fading away... I've had bad cramping yesterday evening. I am bleeding again today but it's quite heavy. Trying to hold everything together. I'm tired of all of this, physically and emotionnally. Sorry for the rant girls.

I have no idea tbh Kelly I can't see that far anymore :lol: I'm sure it's probably nothing to worry about though.

Big big :hugs: Ummi x

Oh ummi I'm sorry :hugs:

I forgot to update you all on Dani. Here is the message I got from her "Good news. Drs been in...,
If labour starts they'll stop it. Il get steroids and magnesium (prevents CP) doing what I want from today onwards they'll not be left if born unless its obvious they won't survive. Phewy. I told him blow by blow what I wanted. Don't think he could believe what I knew ;)"
She's also been having more heartburn which she hopes means the babies are growing more and has felt lots of movement. So hopefully all good signs. 2 days until she's 24 weeks. I think she'll be the most relived person in the world to reach V day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->