Cautiously Pregnant After A Loss. PMA, But Not Taking It For Granted.

Update on Dani. She had 2 little girls yesterday, Amie Helen who is in the neonatal unit and doing well, and Lucy Rose who was born sleeping.

I've sent on our collective well wishes to her and her family.

thanks for the update ickle. My thoughts are with Dani and her little ones *floaty kisses* What a traumatic journey she's had

Omg. I'm heartbroken for her little angel Lucy Rose. Wish all the best for little Amie Helen. Hang in there love. What beautiful names. Lots of hugs and kisses Dani.

So sorry for Dani, sending all our thoughts for Amie Helen and the family x

my thought are with Dani so sad thinking of little amie xx
thanks ickle xx

Thanks ickle. I can't find words only that I'm so so sorry and my thoughts are with he an her family. Come on baby amie. X

So sorry for dani my thoughts are with her and family, gorgeous names sending positive vibes for little amie xx

So very sorry to hear Dani's news. I am so sad for her loss. Grow strong beautiful little Amie.

Oh I'm so sorry to hear about Dani, sending all my love for Amie Helen and hope she gets stronger and stronger x

Oh so sad words cant explain how sad this is, sending love and light to her little Aimie and love to her and her family xxx

So sad about Dani's news. Sending lots of love and hugs to them and lots of grow well vibes to little aime.

How is everyone today?

We've had a pretty busy day today so I'm looking forward to a chilled out night and day tomorrow x

I'm super excited about my new house! Going car hunting tomorrow as well.

House, car and a new baby!! You must be happy :lol: do you know what kind of car your looking for? X

Probably a Xsara Picasso or a Renault scenic, we need something big enough to fit all 3 children in the back comfortably. Joe is 5 foot 10, we can't squeeze him between 2 car seats!

Wow mrsmigg good luck with the car hunting. The house looks really lovely.

Missmoo we have been busy too shopping this morning then a kids birthday party this afternoon, Kia slept through both thankfully. She has got into the habit of staying awake after the 4.30 am feed it must be when her reflux is it it's worst as she grunts and coughs. After an hour she then just cat naps for an hour or so then we get up. Th result I'm soooooo tired but managing.

I loves the scenic when we were looking. We ended up getting a zafira although I wish we'd got a scenic now!

Aww bless Isla! Hopefully it'll settle down for her soon. We'll have to meet up soon too so I can have snuggles, still haven't managed to properly yet :lol:

We went to a friends this morning, then my friend and I popped to get some shopping for us going away on Monday, then we had a catch up. Hubby then had to go return something so we went to Toby Carvery for tea. I'm spending the day in my PJs tomorrow, we only need to take the kids to MILs and my nanas and they won't mind my PJs I'm sure :haha: x

Yeah miss we will what about when you come back in the Easter hols we old take the kids to boozeles or somewhere. X

Louis often does that Debzie he sleeps a long chunk then after he wakes for his feed he struggles to settle again. He either moans to be picked up or goes back to sleep but wakes up every hour. Touch wood the last 3 nights he hasn't done it though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->