Cautiously Pregnant After A Loss. PMA, But Not Taking It For Granted.

we haven't dtd much at all think 3 times in total and not before 20 week scan I was too scared and now I just don't feel like it and I cant get my head round doing it when my parents are next door lol feels kinda wrong
Pichi I have that book miggins is talking about its really good
ive got hospital on wed to see consultant what will they do ladies do you think they will examine me it will be 2 days before my due date

That's what they did when I went for my 40 weeks appt. they also did a membrane swipe (they asked permission before).
Let us know how it goes. And who knows, you might have your lil one in your arms before that!

5 days to due date. So exciting Kelly!

Ummi my scan is on the 16th of April. It can't come soon enough though. More because I want to tell people than DTD though.

I've got some maternity clothes now which are so much more comfortable than my normal ones. No sign of a bump under my flabby tummy, so I think it's mostly bloat still.

I was looking at maternity knickers online since I'm going to need them soon and I noticed there were maternity bras. Did any of you use them or did you just use normal bras and then get nursing bras near the end of the 3rd tri?

That seems like a long time! Hopefullybthat will go quickly! Let us know how it goes when you spread the news!!
Will get back to you on the bra thing, I cant quite remember! ^^

I just opened a lttc journal, so if any of you wants to stalk (will add it to my siggie later on):
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/l...fter-2-losses-fighting-pcos.html#post26285297

Hope, that's good news about the children being able to change their name. He sounds like an arse.
Kelly I can't believe you are so close!
Ickle, I didn't get a maternity bra until the end with Edie but this time I found a really nice one which was a pregnancy and maternity bra. My boobs grow huge when I'm pregnant and I needed a new bra anyway so it just saved me buying new bras and then buying them again. I've been wearing it (not the same one all the time I have got others) from about 18 weeks. I didn't bother with maternity pants either I just got some big comfy ones from M&S. They aren't the sexiest things but I literally couldn't care less. I don't do sexy.
Been car hunting today. Have got my eye on a couple.
We are looking after my friends mums dog for 3 and a half weeks from tomorrow. Bit of a crazy time with moving but we will manage.

i just wore normal bra's and pants during pregnancy - asdas big knickers are nice n comfy :) they're also good to pack in the hospital bag as they're not expensive to buy

Dani and Amie update - she came off the vent today and is now on CPAP. It's making her work harder but she's being a little trooper. Her lung has healed and she opened her eyes today and saw Dani.

It sounds like she's a little fighter :)

Thanks again fir the update.

Just like you said, she's got a little fighter! Come on little Amie! You can do it!

Little fighter indeed! So glad for the good update. Thank you.

I Just wore my regular bras and panties all the way through. I got nursing bras for now, though. But, I was very lucky because my chest didn't get much bigger until my milk came in a few days after Finn got here. My underwear are all low cut so they fit perfectly under my bump. :) I did get bigger ones for the hospital, though.

Wow Kelly!!! So close. I hope you aren't doing too much with your parents there.

Mrs. M. I hope you find the perfect car for your family soon :)

Sorry I can remember much else right now. so tired.

I miss chatting with you guys. Hopefully things will calm down here soon so I can come back here!

I'm the same as pichi lol I never bought any maternity bras. I think I bought one maternity bra with DD but didn't with DS or this one.

How is everyone?

I've got all my hospital checks today, bloods, ECG, scan and consultant from 8.30am then we're off on holiday :) x

have a great hol mmm let us know how you got on today xx
mindy lovely to hear from you xx
miggins I hope your getting help with packing xx
hows everyone else today im still here Daniel still hasn't dropped feet right in my ribs really hurts think he has massive feet like his mum lol

Won't be long before you're missing being pregnant Kelly :) I can't believe he's nearly here.

Enjoy your holiday MMM :)

Kelly, I hope you get some relief soon from the little feet in your ribs! Even after Finn had dropped I still had his little bum in my ribs. It wasn't nearly as uncomfortable though. I hope Daniel comes soon! :hugs:

10 weeks Ickle! Wow!! When did you say your 12 week scan was? I can't wait to see pictures from it! :)

I hope you're all having a good day. We are trying to get a bit more sleep before getting up for the day. Finn has a weigh in today with the public health nurse. I hope he is up a good amount.

Have a good day :flow:

5 days to due date. So exciting Kelly!

Ummi my scan is on the 16th of April. It can't come soon enough though. More because I want to tell people than DTD though.

I've got some maternity clothes now which are so much more comfortable than my normal ones. No sign of a bump under my flabby tummy, so I think it's mostly bloat still.

I was looking at maternity knickers online since I'm going to need them soon and I noticed there were maternity bras. Did any of you use them or did you just use normal bras and then get nursing bras near the end of the 3rd tri?

Ickle - I had to buy new bras at about 14/15 weeks. And have then had to buy more twice now.

My boobs have gotten much bigger and I was jsut in too much pain trying to wear a wire by about 24 weeks as my ribs are pretty sore as it is.

You an get pregnancy bras, but most of mine are either old lady bras or nursing bras. My favourite is the orginal nursing bra by Bravado. Really comfy and fits a range of sizes, so should do me once baby is here and my milk comes in (I hope!) although I think my first outing with her will be to M&S for bras.

I can't remember when I started wearing maternity bras with M - I do remember though having to buy a few new ones when my milk came in since they grew about 2 cups sizes overnight!

I've already started wearing my maternity bras again - I already have them and they're really comfty to wear

I think I'll go and get measured properly somewhere and see what bras they suggest. I had a look at that bravado bra cupcake, I'd need a double plus which looks huge lol!

Mindy I get my 12 week scan 3 weeks tomorrow when I'll be either 13weeks or 13w4. The woman who does the scans is on holiday the week before which is why I'm having it so late. All being well, I'm going to tell my closest friends that afternoon, my work the following day and then Facebook that evening.

Ickle i found i needed bras with no wiring at about 9wks mostly because my band size seemed to go up twosizes overnight. Im almost ready for more bras now. I brought some non wired soft seamless ones in m&s the next lot i get will benursing bras because i dont want to keep shelling out for bras i wont need afted birth.

Kelly look at you nearly there! Hope baby drops soon xx

Afm i just got in from my 20wk scan and everthing is perfect, i am so relieved, its been a difficult 5 months but now im going to enjoy my pregnancy . I forgot to tell lady i didnt want to know the sex and before i knew it i saw what looked very like boy bits but, i cant be 100% certain as baby was wiggly, jason thought he saw testicals too though! Exciting times :)

Ickle, I am positive you will be shouting it from the rooftops very soon! :D

Merri, that is such wonderful news :D I am so happy for you. And, your odds are definitely in favour of a boy since you are a part of this thread. :haha: I think there has only been 3 girlies so far, Yeardley, Isla, and Cupcake's LO. :)

Finn got weighed today. He is really packing it on! :haha: He is now 7 lb 10 oz! He has put on a pound in 2 weeks. Right on track <3

And he's waking up again...

Hi all lots to catch up on.

Merri - great you had such a fab scan, its great to know everything is going well at the 20 week scan. Even when the u/s was frozen on screen my OH still couldn't see our LO boy bits so you never know!

Kelly - try to get some rest and I would say get them to look after you but my mum is a not the same way. Having my dad and step mum here this weekend has been great and the total opposite. Nearly due date eek! I was never really sure if B did drop or not, I am assuming he must have if he was engaged to some degree, hopefully Daniel will do soon for you.

Ickle - wow 10 weeks that seems to be going by so fast, can't wait till your next scan. Lets hope the next 2ish weeks fly by. We continued to dtd although OH had a wobble after the first scan but his libido eventually overcame that but right at the end after the community mw said she could feel his head (38 weeks) he wasn't going anywhere near there!! I bought a couple of cheap non underwired bras initially then nearer the end bought maternity/nursing bras. My knickers all came under my bump but after the CS I got big belly warmers instead!

ts - :hugs: Hope you got some sleep and Finn has put some weight on. Sorry to hear about his sickness. AS I mentioned before B was a bit like that early on so sometimes I tilted him on his side with a blanket behind him to prop him on his side, but then I worried I was going against 'on the back' advice. You do what you feel is best for you and Finn.

pichi - I feel the same about Benjamin too. He hasn't even really attempted to roll but again he doesn't get much tummy time as he really hates it, I must try a bit harder with that. Saying that though he has amazing back and neck strength and can almost sit unaided for a short amount of time. He can sometime stand feet flat too, not sure if that is a good thing or not.

Hi to everyone else, he is just waking up from his short nap so can't comment on all posts.

afm - had a lovely time with my Dad and step mum, very sad to see them go this afternoon. B had a horrible few nights with wind again whilst they were here, waking seemingly every couple of hours. I thought things were supposed to improve by now with that.

I'm busting out of the cups of my bras but the backs have been a bit tight too. I can't imagine wearing non-wired bras with my F/G boobs lol!

I had a big belly before the BFP so I'll get the big belly warmers now lol!

That's great news Mindy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->