Cautiously Pregnant After A Loss. PMA, But Not Taking It For Granted.

Sounds good to me! I have a voucher for playshack so we can get all the kids in for free :) will FB you once we're back :)

Thomas used to have an awake time from 5am too I think they do until they realise that's its sleep time :lol: I can't believe how old Isla and Louis are! Makes it all the more scary knowing its my turn soon.

How's Kelly? Haven't heard from her today x

Sounds like a plan. Plus playshack have real chips lol.

Mmmm real chips!! :lol: ill definitely message you when I get back hun :)

How is everyone today? X

hey mmm still here just knackered my parents are here and it just seems to be even more work im now looking after them too really pees me off I sound like a wingy old bat lol
not long for you mmm
miggins so excited for you you deserve all you get xx
debz lovely to hear from you
hows everyone today???

:hugs: Kelly they should be running round after you!! They aren't leaving till after Daniels born are they?

I'm ok, lazy day today, hubby's just running me a bath and making me breakfast :D x

Kelly, don't run yourself ragged looking after them, they're supposed to be helping you not making more work. You wouldn't expect a heavily pregnant woman to run about after you would you?

No news here. Our flat is a bit of a state but I've just not had the energy do to any cleaning. Kev did a bit in the kitchen though. I tried to stop being pathetic and make him fajitas for tea last night but he had cut up the chicken and cook it for me because I can't stand raw meat just now. He also chopped half the veg so basically I just sprinkled on the seasoning and dished it up lol!

Got a question for you, how many of you DTD in the first tri? I've definitely been in the mood for it, but DH won't do anything because he's too worried something will happen. He says he wants to wait until after the scan until he knows everything is ok, even though my Ready, Steady Baby book and the midwife said it was ok.

tmi ickle but with Pixie we were at it like every other day :blush: with Xavier - i was totally turned off by the thought of it :haha:

if he's worried just be gentle ;) haha

He won't do anything at all pichi, just cuddles lol! I'll have to work on him. I wonder if sex drive is linked to the sex of the baby.

oh maybe! haha

random question to you ladies with a kiddie already - can you remember when their milestones are? For example, sitting up on their full arm etc... or rolling over. I'm not overly concerned about my lazy chops but because he's had a hard time of all the spewing he's not had as much tummy time as i'd like meaning he's not as strong as his sister was... she was super quick though (crawling at just 5m i think it was!) Xavier has only turned from tummy to back once :dohh: i think it's just slight doubting of my mum skills with 2...

Kelly I know just how you feel. I have my mum staying a lot, sometimes with her partner and its a lot of extra work.
Pichi it sounds like Pixie was super early with everything. If I remember rightly Edie was sitting unsupported quite early, but hit all the other milestones more or less by the book. If you are concerned I recommend the What to Expect the First year book. It tells you what they may be doing at whatever stage but not so much what they SHOULD be doing.
Ickle with DTD with Edie I carried on through first tri and loved it. I can't remember if I did it or not with my first loss. With my second loss I was really wary and held off until I was about 9 weeks. We went for a weekend away so I did it and then I miscarried shortly after. I doubt it was anything to do with it but it freaked me out so I didn't do it at all when I was pregnant with Louis. In fact we still haven't done it so I actually haven't had sex for a year :haha: poor Mark.
I don't want to scare you by saying this, but that's what happened to me.

Ok thanks for that. I'm not going to force the issue since I'm still pretty tired and I can't criticise him for wanting to keep our baby safe.

This is a good website for checking out milestones:
https://www.babycenter.com.au/e6476/milestone-chart-one-to-six-months

We haven't dtd yet - but not because of any reason rather than DF has been working extra and I've been feeling sick! We definitely don't do it as much when I'm pg and it's more gentle, but have never cut it out completely. I actually really felt like doing it about 3 days after M was born - must have been the hormones going crazy! We didn't try until about 7 weeks though and it was horrible for the first few times - I was soooo tense I was paranoid it was going to hurt.

Actually that link might not be the best - M was on the slower end with his speech, but still within "normal", however according to that link he was waaay behind. So maybe it's not that good of a guide

We waited until after first early scan to dtd, but to be honest my libido has trailled off since bfp. We have only done it a handful of times, that said it was great! must be all the extra blood flow down there!!
Kelly demand they pull their weight or ship them out!!
Mmm how are feeling today? Hips ok? I read a good article on home birth with spd on
Www.pelvicpartnership.org.uk basically its not a problem, but water birth is reccomended.
Hiya everyone else hope your having great weekends xx

Hi ladies. Sorry that I don't check in much anymore.

Nice to see some new ladies here - huge congrats girlies. :)

As for us and DTD I do not feel like it at all! Since our BFP we've DTD once (at about 6 months) and done other stuff twice. Poor DH!

I'm so uncomfy now just trying to get in a good position to sleep that no way am I having sex! We probably should have done it more earlier on but even when we did I was paranoid about my cervix or orgasms causing contractions.

Hopefully once little lady is here and thing have settled down we can get back into te swing of things.

Kelly they should def be running after you not the other way around

Miss mmm i wish my oh would do that for me :haha:

Me and oh dtd all the way through my preg including first tri but were really gentle

Pichi i learned not to panic when it came to what he should be doing :haha: he was just soooo lazy he wast as quick as other babies but got there in the end, kierons only rolled from his belly to his back once but he just wants to be sat up all the time now he constantly does his best to try and sit up

Im sooooo happy my sisters ex, my niece and nephews so called 'dad' has finally agreed to let my sister change their surname, she found him on facebook and after ignoring letters from her solicitor regarding changing their names she sent him a message and he blocked her so i thought right thats it and i sent him a message :haha: to which he replied do what you want just dont contact me again, so shes taking the papers to him next week and hopefully giving him the kick up the backside he deserves, he hasnt seen them for nearly 5 years now after sending my sister a message tellin her he didnt want to see them again, hes completly messed my eldest nephews head up not going into detail but he wasnt very nice to my nephew and he saw him attack my sister on many occasions and he chose to attack my dad in full view of all 3 of them, thankfully the youngest 2 could walk past him in the street and they wouldnt know who he is and neither would he come to think of it, he now has another 3 kids with someone else and its heartbreaking knowing that theyre watching exactly the same thing as my niece and nephews had to, so 7 kids in total and he only sees 3 of them because he lives with them, apologies for the essay but that pathetic excuse of a man and dad makes me sooooo angry :haha:

Hi ladies!

Kelly: try and get some rest and put your feet up!

About milestones: ds2 seemed to be the lazy one. Ds1 started crawling at 5 months, when ds2 was more like 6-7 months. Can't remember when they turned from front to back and vice versa.

Ickle: with ds1&2 pgcies, we DTD from the beginning of pgcy till the end, even the day before giving birth. And with first loss, we wee still dtd, with 2nd loss we stopped a few dsys before the 1st scan, and even then it was less often cause I was really tired.
When is your next scan?

MrsMig: yay! For Louis sleeping better.

Debzie: i used to love those moments early morning, when the hasn't started yet, so you can still stay in bed, and you're with your lil one.

How is everyone else? Kelly and MissMM: thinking obout you both, soon your turn! ;-)

Afm: getting better, bleeding has finally stopped, couldn't wait for that! As I said before, I wanted to go back on the pill (actuallyI just rem I have 1 box left, have to check the best before date though), but didn't get the chance to make an appt. so yesterday we dtd without protection, and now I'm wondering whether I should take it or not. Was also looking into buying ic's and a cbfm. So I'm still confused about what to do now. Dh would just want what I feel right for me, but I don't know myself! Lol!
Also my friend offered to help me write a complaint letter to my gp. I'm usually quite good at this kind of things, but I can't face it! So that's just as well I get some help with it.

Hope: sorry, just seen your post. Surely, she and her kids will be better off like this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->