Cautiously Pregnant After A Loss. PMA, But Not Taking It For Granted.

aww just seen you new avatar pichi = just wonderful!

His night waking still vary a lot but coincided with dropping the time he feeds during the day. I have googled and found this can be a common thing around 4 month mark, althoug he has been doing it sice 3 months!Hopefully he'll grow out of it soon then. I am going to see how the rest of this week goes and maybe try one bottle on Friday. Typical this weekend is when we lose an hours sleep with the clock changes -argh!

very confusing! With this hour change it can be a pain for routines too >_< wish they'd leave them be!

thanks pink. It was our photoshoot we had booked after receiving it as an Xmas present :) we've ordered the prints and frames (was not cheap!)

i got them done by https://www.bumpsbabiesbeyond.com/ she's real good but like i said - it's a bit pricey! they're all fully framed etc...

hey ladies hope your all well got hospital today at 11.30 so will know more whats going on when I get back hope your all ok xx

i wonder if they will give you a sweep :) the end is in sight! :D

Oh, Kelly! I'm so excited for you! I hope they do give you a sweep. I'll be checking back for updates :)

hey ladies no sweep, booked me in for induction for the 6th so hope he comes before then he still hasn't dropped and is still back to back hes a little tinker.
Hows everyone doing today??

did they not mention anything about a sweep? bit strange how the booked you in for an induction but didn't try a sweep :shrug:

we're good here. my mum has Pixie today so it's just me and the snuggle bug (who is currently napping)

At least the end is in sight now Kelly. I might be talking rubbish but aren't there things you can do that are supposed to help turn the baby front to back? Just had a quick google. I put in "back to back baby how to turn" and clicked on the first result from baby centre. It explains it really well. Maybe he'll drop once he's turned round.

I'm good here. DH and I have gotten a bit carried away and have booked a private scan for the 6th because he's dying to tell everyone (well we both are), but I'm insisting we wait until after the scan. I should be 12w1 then and the NHS scan isn't until I'll be 13w4.

ooo private scan :D would you go to perth? they do - re-assurance scans for £35 i think it is but i think that's only up to 9 weeks. they're real nice there though. can't speak more highly of them :)

Kelly, i didn't realise baby was B2B. apparently rocking with your body over a birthing ball and wiggling your hips is meant to be a good way on encouraging them to shift ;)

thanks pichi,ickle I thought they would of done more but there you go have just bought a ball so ill give it a go ill check out that sight ickle thanks.
ooooh private scan how exciting
pichi love your avator

Kelly, my dr recommended I lean over onto the counter or the back of the couch or something and sway my hips back and forth to get Finn to turn when he was back to back. I hope Daniel turns (and drops!) soon! Sorry no sweep! I hope you don't make it to your induction date!

Ickle, I can't wait to see some pictures from that scan! So exciting!

Hope you're all well today :flow:

We are going to the Family Resource Centre today for Finn's first socializing with other babies (and mommies :))

Have a great day!

kelly - the end is in sight, I hope he arrives before your induction. I know a lot of mw don.t think sweeps work and only might get things going if you are on the way there already. ie dropped, effaced thinning etc. I read about turning b2b babies as as ickle and pichi suggest, worth giving it a go.

ts - hope your meeting goes okay, its a bit scary at first but nice to chat to other mums and know you are able to share advice.

ickle - that is so nice he is desperate to tell people. The people in Perth were great but I still have mixed feelings as that was when I discovered my mmc. They never charged me for their time.

afm - quiet day in today as very tired from last night. SIL visiting this weekend.

gosh pink you have a lot of visitors xx
ladies so do I lean over the birthing ball with my elbows on it??
mindy enjoy your meeting

I was induced, not a good experience for me but I know plenty of others that do have good labours so don't worry. He may make his own appearance before then anyway!

Www.spinningbabies.com my friends rave about this site for turning bums around! Wow seems early for induction, i recon that boy will be here very soon all in good time you not over due yet so just be strong and hang in there he knows his plan :)

Yeah for private scan ickle
Pink enjoy your visit from sil
Mindy exciting to meet new mummies hope its a nice day xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back