Cautiously Pregnant After A Loss. PMA, But Not Taking It For Granted.

well done Kelly! Hes gorgeous!

seems to be quite a few section births lately!

He's beautiful Kelly well done, sorry it wasn't an easy Labour but he's here safe and sound now :hugs: x

Well done Kelly - congratulations on your beautiful boy!! Sorry it wasn't a good labour but as MM says he is here safe and sound.

Congratulations Kelly <3 He is absolutely beautiful. <3

I'm sorry you had such a hard labour :hugs:

Awww congrats kelly hes gorgeous, as others have said sorry you dudnt have an easy time but glad he got here safe and sound and youre bothe well x

How is everyone? Have you all had a good Easter?

Whis going to be the next one to pop? Is it my turn next :lol: x

I think it is your turn next, MMM :happydance: Very exciting :)

Merri, did you find out the gender of your LO at your scan? I am sorry if I missed it but I just saw the picture in your avatar now. Super cute!

How is everyone?

Finn had a hard night last night with trapped air. :( We are going to buy Ovol as soon as the store opens today. I want to have it on hand for any other nights like that. Makes me so sad. Gripe water didn't help him last night but this medicine is supposed to help more. He had a giant poop this morning so I hope the problem is passed now. He actually pooped and peed on Shawn this morning! I was up a lot last night so Shawn took him downstairs for me to get a little more rest this morning and when he was changing Finn's diaper he made a huge mess. Heehee!

I hope you're all having a good day :flow:

Oooo I hope it is me next!! I'm so broody seeing all these beautiful bubbas!

Sorry to hear Finn is suffering with wind Mindy :( I hope the Ovol helps tonight :hugs: x

hiya ts we didnt find out we decided not to look!! Sorry finn was bad last night wind is the worst!
mmm you are next!!! wooowooooo!!!!

ts -poor finn. I drink camomile tea in the afternoos/evenings as that is supposed to help with wind (and maybe sleep lol). As you know Ben has been windy since birth really. I also cycle his legs and push both of then up inot his tummy regularly throughout the day too. As B only poos twice a week its usually a lot and I hope he times it right for when OH is around!!

merri - glad the scan went well, team yellow so exciting!

mmm - you next! seems everyone pg seem to be flying by

Thank you pink. I love chamomile tea. I will definitely have to try it. I cycle his legs but I didn't know moving them in and out worked too. Thanks. :)

Congrats on a great scan Merri! I was team yellow both times, that moment when you find out is undescribable!

Hi ladies I've missed you all well I got home last night couldn't stay at hospital was horrid so recovering at home I will read back soon to see what all you ladiescare up too, how is everyone xx

Congrats again Kelly. Make sure your resting as much as possible!! Can't wait to hear all about it. X

Lovely to hear from you Kelly, hope you and Daniel are doing okay. Take thingseasy, don't do too much after your cs.

Hi Kelly :) so good to hear from you. I hope you are recovering well. Take care :hugs:

Congratulations Kelly. Glad to hear you're home and on the road to recovery.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->