Cautiously Pregnant After A Loss. PMA, But Not Taking It For Granted.

Update on Dani and Amie - she's had a rough couple of days with a suspected cord infection. They've had her on antibiotics though so I think that's knocked it on the head. Dani had to stay away because she had a coldsore. They told her one day but I think she waited longer than that just to be sure. She got to massage and change Amies nappy for the first time today. Apparently she was very wriggly and opened her eyes for the first time in a few days. Dani likes to think Amie knew it was her mummy and I agree :) When I'm up in the middle of the night changing a poopy nappy, I'm going to remind myself of this and try to be grateful.

Thanks for the update. Hope the infection is all gone, that's great that Dani got to do some "mummy stuff". You are right Ickle, it makes you incredibly grateful. My little man must be having a growth spurt and he's also a bit unsettled by the move. He has started waking every night when we go to bed, then at 3 and 6 last night, but who cares.

Ickle - thanks for the update, really puts things into perspective.

My MS has been horrible. Ickle, my house is a tip as well! Maybe this one is a girl? The MS has never been this bad before!

Had another scan today - everything measuring on track, 8 weeks. Please keep growing little bubs xx

Exactly mrs mig.

Glad to hear bubs is growing well Ginny. Hope the MS eases off soon though.

Thanks for the update Ickle, :hugs: to them all.

That's lovely news Ginny, keep growing well little beany :) X

GThank you for the update. It is great to hear that Amie was wiggly and that she opened her eyes for her mommy. I hope the infection is gone.

Yay for a great scan, Ginny. :) Keep growing strong in there little one.

Hope you are all well. :flow:

Still not much sleep for me. I think Finn is having another growth spurt. He was eating every hour or so yesterday and didn't want to be put down. I am ordering a Boba 3g when we get up. I can't wait. I am still quite awkward with my Moby wrap so I am looking forward to getting the boba as it seems easier to work. :)

Have a great day :flower:

oh thanks for the update on Dani and Amie, poor little lady i must be so hard to not be with her 24/7.

Great news on the scan Ginny thats so great but sorry about ms!
Sorry for the mummys whos babies are not sleeping much again! eeeek so much to look forwward to!

Im ill today :( horrid cold runny nose headach sore throat i feel like pooh :(

Hi ladies, ive read bak as far as I can so far how are all you ladies,typing with one hand at the moment so cant do question marks lol.
hows the move go miggins, must get onto peoples journals
ginny hope the ms eases great news for the scan over the moon for you
merrie sorry you feel poo hope you feel better soon
ickle thanks for the update wow time is flying hope you have a little more energy
pink hows little ben doing
ts sorry you arnt getting much sleep at the min I hope you get more soon
pichi hows the workouts going
ummi hope your doing ok
hope,mmm, loz,debz and everyone I may of missed due to brain being fried how are you
afm things are great I keep looking at Daniel and cant believe hes mine im totally head over heels in love with him, im sure its guna change but so far hes been so good, he only wakes up once during the night I hope this is normal trying to take a relaxed approach to everything so hopefully it stays this way ill put some pics up real soon
love and hugs kelly

Glad Amie is doing a bit better and Dani was able to mummy things with her.

Merri - hope you are feeling better today

Hope - great news about the scan and LO is growing well.

Kelly !! so good to hear from you. I am so pleased everything is going great with your guys and only waking once? Wow send some Daniels sleep vibes to Benjamin! Looking forward to seeing pics of him.

ickle - one more day to your scan. What time is it?

Hi everyone else.

afm - B had his 3rd set of injection yesterday, 3 separate ones poor little man. He cried at the time but seemed okay for the rest of the afternoon, maybe a little more crying so gave him some calpol before bed. He woke at 10pm then slept right through till 5am! I didn't though :wacko: combo of OH bouncing around the bed and snoring and expecting B to wake any moment and increasing big boobs so I couldn't lie on my tummy!

It's at 11.30 so 24 hours to go :)

I had a crappy sleep too. Going to have an early night tonight since I'll be up and about earlyish tomorrow.

Yay! Thanks for the update, Kelly :) it is wonderful that Daniel is waking only once a night.

Ickle, I am so excited for you and your scan. I can't wait to see that announcement on FB tomorrow. :happydance:

Glad that B slept so well last night, Pink. I hope he confines with that trend. :)

Finn has a stuffy nose and I am a little worried about it. We are using saline drops and the nasal aspirator but it is still quite congested sounding. Poor little guy. I hope it eases off soon.

I hope you are all having a great Friday. :flow:

Yeah kelly great to hear an update! Glad youre doing well and dan is too xxx

Glad to hear you and Daniel are doing great Kelly :)

TS - hope Finn's nose clears up soon. I was always (still am) to use a nasal aspirator - plus I don't think they as common to use over here? I know a few people that use a humidifier/vaporizers - might be worth looking into? I keep meaning to get one when I see one on sale. I also use a eucalyptus chest rub on M when he has a cold, when he was a baby we'd put it on a tissue or on the outside of his singlet so it wasn't touching his skin. We didn't use it on him until he was around 4-5 months old though, not sure if it'd be OK to use with a 1 month old

Great to hear from you Kelly! You sound like you are doing so well. You are a natural! The move went ok, hectic and we still have boxes every bloody where.
Louis is doing really well. He has just discovered his hands and he's fascinated by them. He can pick up the toy that hangs from the toy bar on his bouncy chair with both hands now too. He is clingy and not as good at settling himself as his sister was. He much prefers either being cuddled or rocked to sleep. I'm not used to it! I just used to put Edie down, kiss her and walk out of the room. But he is adorable.
https://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r232/daphnetiger/21133850-6461-45D6-AEBD-2EA2DFCEF1CB-6910-000006DC29D41764.jpg

Thank you Ginny. :)

We have a humidifier as well but didn't use it last night. I was starting to get worried I wouldn't hear him over the sound from it. :wacko: Plus, our bedroom is quite big and I am not sure if it was helpful the night before because of that. :( I will use it again tonight. I am hoping his little nose will be better by tonight but that might be too much to hope for. He has no fever or anything else so hopefully it passes really soon. Everything like this makes me worry about allergies. I don't know what I would do if he was allergic to my dogs. :(

And, wouldn't you know it, the little monster had his best nights sleep yet. He went 5 hours, 4 hours, and now another 4. Too bad I am wide awake waiting on him now. Also, too bad he is up between 45 minutes to and hour and a half each time he is up. :wacko:

How are you doing, Ginny? How is the ms? Are you still able to get those pills that helped you? I really hope it eases soon :hugs:

Louis certainly is adorable!! I want to smooch that little face of his <3

Kelly: glad everything is working ok! Give a big cuddle to Daniel from us! Hope your feeling ok after your c-section. Having your newborn baby is such a wonderful feeling, isn't it?

Pink: hope Ben settles soon and you both can get some well deserved rest. Those injections really disturb them don't they?
My two sons have had all their immunisations, but having done some research, I'm starting to wonder if it's all that good? And at the same time, there is always a what if?

Mrs mig: poor little Louis, and poor you *hugs*
How are you finding your new house?

Ickle: try and get some rest as much as you can, and delegate when possible. I know it's not always easy. Please copy/paste your fb annoucement on here, cant wait to see it too!

Hi merri, mindy, ginny everyone else.

Afm: I'm doing ok, feeling much better. I had my follow up appoitment at the epau, it went ok. I updated more on my journal. So hopefully back to actively ttc after af comes (hope she doesn't :D)
How's everyone else?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"