Cautiously Pregnant After A Loss. PMA, But Not Taking It For Granted.

Ickle- lovely fb Announcement, I'm so happy for you!!

MrsM- would love to see the pic of Louis with his hat :)

https://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r232/daphnetiger/7E6939ED-7CE6-41B0-8557-CD7BE33A9285-9318-0000091357C99BAC.jpg

The hats beautiful, Mindys brilliant! Caitlin loves her hat and always gets compliments on it wherever we go x

Louis is just about the cutest little thing! <3 I'm so glad you like the hat. :)

It's great that your house is starting to get all packed away. I hope once Edie gets back to playgroup it will be easier for you. I'm so happy you like the house so much. It must be so nice to be able to settle and not have to worry about things like your bathroom.

How are all you ladies today?

Finn slept for 5.5 hours straight last night! It was very weird. But, after that he was awake for 2 hours. So... :haha: I didn't get much sleep due to waiting for him to wake and engorgement :wacko:

Gorgeous boy in a gorgeous hat!

Mindy: those sleepless weeks can seem an eternity, but like everything they get better. Finn will settle soon to something more barable for you.

Louis is so cute!! And the hat is gorgeous!

M has regressed with his sleeping lately. He only wants to sleep in our bed now and refuses to go in the cot. So now we have moved the cot into our room in hopes to get him at least out of our bed again. He has a big boy bed too, but simply just gets out of it and runs to our bed.

That sucks, Ginny. I'm sorry I have no advice but I hope it gets all worked out soon. :hugs:

That's not what you need while you've got MS etc. Hope he settles soon.

AFM - we opened our freezer last night to get out some chips for tea (DH cooked steak and it was amazing! Still drooling thinking about it). Anyway we discovered that the door hasn't shut properly and our ice cube trays had all melted and then refrozen. We decided not to risk keeping any of the food, especially with me pregnant so it all went in the bin, apart from the top tier of our wedding cake. Took hours to get all the ice off. A big lump fell down and broke my favourite bowl. I've tried glueing it back together but I don't think it'll work.

I've had a sore hip for the past week or so. I put it down to standing at the gig last week but that should've eased off by now. Kev jokingly said its sore because I'm pregnant. It's too early to be SPD isn't it?

DH is now away with work until Thursday. Missing him already. We're giving my nephew some extra pocket money to come and clean out the cats litter tray so as least I don't need to do it.

Off to work to let HR know I'm pregnant and tell my boss that the cats out of the bag now :)

SPD tends to occur in the middle months but it could be the start of it, I think MissMm is the expert though. So sorry to hear about your food and your favourite bowl. Good that you got someone to do your litter tray (Edie calls it a glitter tray :haha:) Mark doesn't even do ours so I had to do it all the way through. Good luck with work, hope it goes ok.
Ginny I hope you get the bed situation sorted soon. I've been lucky with Edie she has always stayed in her own bed but I don't think Louis is going to be as easy. He isn't a lover of his Moses basket and some nights moans to come out but he doesn't actually want a feed, just a cuddle. If he could he'd spend all night being held, asleep with my boob in his mouth. Sometimes I fall asleep feeding him, and it happens, and that's his ideal.

Some of the food had been in there for ages so its been good to have a clear out. I'm most upset about the Ben and Jerrys lol! Glitter tray sounds much nicer lol

Love the glitter tray idea! Wish my cat had a glitter tray instead of a litter tray.

Sorry for the food you had to throw away, but even without being preggo, that was the safest thing to do. Sorry for the bowl too. I hate it when I break something I really like.
My mum used to paint on plates, bowls, cups etc... I am so so careful with those things she made, I'd hate myself if I broke one of those!!

Morning ladies trying o catch up quickly.

Ickle your Facebook announcement made me cry I'm so so happy for you. Sorry about the freezer n bowl. I went to see red hot chilli peppers at 11 weeks it so and my back and hips paid the price too for a few weeks.

Mrsmigg glad you got moved I still have boxes to deal with 10 weeks on in the garage. They can wait. I love your pics loius is such a cutie. Love the hat. We synced again the other night 12 3 and 6 lol.

Hi ummi great to hear your back to it hope the witch stays away.

Ginny sorry about lo. Hope he starts sleeping soon Emily was horrendous until she sarted nursery. Hugs.

Kelly thanks for the update glad things are going well and your so lucky with sleeping only one feed per night wow so jealous.

Mindy yeah for sleep putty you didn't benefit. Hope the snuffles go soon.

Missmoo hello Hun xx

Sorry if I missed loads that's all my brain can focus right now.

Isla is doing well still following the 75th centile and was 12lb 11oz on Friday 59cm but the lengths not accurate as s wouldn't co operate. Sleep wise we have had some tough nights she settles fine at about 8-8.30 then wakes at 12 3 and 6 ish. Bad nights she will cat nap unsettled between 3 and 6. I have been putting her in bed with me.

Emily has chicken pox started Saturday and she is now covered plus Chris has gone back away to work. So I ave my hands full at the moment. Will catch up when I can

Debzie: sorry Emily has got chicken pox, it's not nice at all. Hope Isla doesn't get it. Ds1 had it really badly, and last year it was ds2's turn. I expected the worse but it was actually really mild for him, just a dozen of nasty spots and that was it. Whereas ds1 had a fever, was crying and he thought he was ugly :(
Sorry for the bad nights too, but well done Isla for growing nicely!

Oh Ickle you made me cry today, im sooo happy for you and kev, many congratulations on the great scan xx My spd started early, i didnt know what was wrong for ages, then at 12wks woucher! So it cold the beggings but equally it could be a sore hip from dancing!

Mrsm louis is just sooo handsome im loving the hat Mindy made him too cute!
Sorry need to catch up been away all weekend but hi all xxx

I wrote a lovely long reply on my phone this morning and it disconnected :grr: :lol:

Ickle I've suffered with severe SPD since 14 weeks ... although it didn't get really bad till around 22 weeks. SPD can occur from 8 weeks as it's the hormones that loosen the bones/ligaments. The pain your describing sounds a little like sciatica to me though. I know I have just recently started with it again, it starts in my hips and radiates down my right leg. I can't lie on my right side anymore it's so painful.

I'm not sure if it's the same protocol in Scotland but here we have to self refer to the physio so give your MW a ring and ask about seeing a physio as they will be able to tell you if it's SPD or not. I've found my SPD is worse in the back of my pelvis and my pubic bone as opposed to my hips this time.

Hi Debz, :hugs: for poor Emily, I bet she's feeling really sorry for herself too poor thing. I seen a little girl in the hospital today with chicken pox so it's definitely doing the rounds! I'm glad my 2 have already had it!!

How's everyone else?

Got my date for induction :happydance: I'm being induced next FRIDAY! So 10 days ... EEKKKK!! I've got to go in for my normal monitoring on Monday and they will also do an internal and see if they will be able to break my waters, if they can't I have to go into hospital on the Thursday to get the prostin, if they think they can break my waters they will just send me into hospital on the Friday and break them then :happydance: so glad things are finally falling into place. Now I need to sort out OH's paternity leave and the kids childcare rota! x

Wow! not long now MMM. I hope they can break you waters for you rather than use the prostin. Have you been induced before?

ickle - hope it isn't the start of spd and just energetic dancing.

Debzie - hope Emily gets well soon and Isla lets you get a bit more sleep.

Hi merri - hope oyu ahd a nice weekend, where did you go?

ickle - bugger to lose af the freezer food but as you say better to be safe than sorry and big grr to losing the ben and jerrys!!

Hi everyone else.

afm - B's sleeping seems to be getting worse. every 2 hrs 15 mins last night. He had his injections of Thursday and even the HV suggested a bottle of formula so I could get a rest/OH help out. My nipples are beginning to get sore again so I have had to use my shield for the left side today. Also his naps are getting shorter, he managed only 15 minutes this morning. Crying lots at the moment, me not Benjamin! On a good note though (and I hope its related to the increased feedings and may now stop!) is that he rolled over from tummy to back and has done a few times today! I haven't put him on his tummy much as he hates it but I do try. I though he might roll as he keep lifting his bottom up and pushing up with his legs. He also keeps trying to grab things with his feet like they are connected to his hands - very funny to watch

Wow MMM! How exciting!! :happydance: I also hope they can break your water and that you don't need to be induced.

Good boy on the turning B! I really hope this sleeping craziness ends soon, Pink. :hugs:

Sorry Emily has chicken pox, Debzie. :hugs: I hope she isn't too bad off with them. I hope Isla doesn't get them.

Hi to everyone. I wanted to respond more but Finn is stirring. Hope to get some time soon. Take care!

Mmm: i can't believe it's so soon (well soon enough for you I'm sure). How are you feeling? At least the good thing with induction is that you can get everything sorted out before you go to hospital.

Mindy: Finn is surely keeping you busy!!

Pink: well done Ben for turning over!!

So exciting MMM!

Well done Ben :)

My pain is in my hip but at the back, just above my bum. It hurts when I walk, use the pedals when driving, and when I bend over.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->