Cautiously Pregnant After A Loss. PMA, But Not Taking It For Granted.

Hope the dentist goes ok Pink ... won't be long before you'll be taking B too!! I can't believe he's 4 months old already!

I know I'm biased but they are really really good, especially considering hubby isn't a professional photographer although he does love it as a hobby, he just doesn't get much time to do it :( X

Lovely pics MMM!

Kelly Daniel is getting BM, he's just getting formula as well. Beating yourself up isn't going to make bfing any less painful so try to relax and enjoy it. I've heard that bottle feeding them in the same hold, possibly with skin to skin contact can help supply and will give you the same connection to him.

MMM - beautiful bump photos!!

Kelly - please don't beat yourself up about the formula, you've already done the most amazing and important thing by bringing him into the world healthy and safe!

thanks ladies for some reason my thankyou button doesn't work so im doing one big THAAAAAAAAAANKYOU XXXXXXXXX not sure what I would of done with out you guys its crazy none of us have ever met but at times feel so close.
mmm lovely pics crazy I miss my bump lol
merrie not long till v day
ickle how you feeling
pink how did dentist go
ginny how you feeling
hows everyone else

I love how supportive this group is. We need to have a parenting group (maybe a closed one) for us all to graduate to so we don't lose touch.

I'm not too bad Kelly. My back is sore though so I'm going have a bath tonight. I keep finding myself sleeping on my back for some reason. Never used to do that.

Hi ladies!

Kelly: *hugs* dont worry too much about bf, I'm sure you're doing a great. BF is not easy, parenting is not easy either. People tend to forget how hard it is, or maybe they want to believe that they never had any problem when they had their babies decades ago! Don't be too hard on yourself. xxx

Somewhere down the line I must have missed your pics Mmm. Where are they? I checked 5 pages back, can't see them?

They're on page 600 Ummi I spoilered them so those who didn't want to see didn't have to :)

How are you and the boys? Have they enjoyed their time off? X

Oh! They're lovely! Silly me! Lol! Well done to the model! And the photographer too!

Thanks, kids are good, full of energy! They are home-educated, so they are always half-working and half on a break! Lol!

We just had the green light for our move, so hopefully by next week all will be sorted. I updated a bit more on my journal, cause it felt like a very long battle with the council. Will keep you posted.

Thank you :)

I don't think I could have the patience to home educate :lol:

How have I never realised you have a journal :dohh: :lol: x

Hi everyone!!!

Trying to remember everything apologies if i forget something

Ickle yey for the great scan :happydance:

Miss mmm not long for you now and theyre gorgeous pics

Mrs m love that photo of louis in the owl hat gorgeous

Mindy hope finn is feeling better that must of been so scary for you

Pink hope ben is settling down again for you bless him

Kelly totally agree with everyone else to not beat yourself up over topping up with formula aslong as hes being fed, ive ff kieron and ryan and theyre both fine

Afm kieron decided to completly cut down on his milk so started weaning him about 2 weeks ago, tried him with a pear the other and was less than impressed :haha:, cant believe hes 5 months on fri hes getting so big went to meet my friends new little girl the other day and hes not far off the height of her 1 year old :haha:

Hi ginny, ummi and anyone ive missed

Heres a recent pic of my littlest man

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 2
It's because it's a new journal mmm! Lol!
I don't always have the patience, believe me, but I'm working in it. Actually they are better behaved when they are busy working on something than when They play together! Lol!
But if you are interested in home-ed, don't hesitate to ask!

Hope: what a gorgeous little bumblebee you have there! ;-)

Kelly: i meant to comment on your avatar pic: Daniel is lovely!!

That's a nice lot cuties we have in this thread. Can't wait to see the next ones!!

Handsome boys you lot have bred i wonder what sex the next lot will be?

I like the idea of a parenting forum when lo arrives, not sure how much time i will have but i dont like the idea of us all disppearing into the ether once los arrive, plus there are still ladies waiting for their rainbows from our little group.
Ummi glad council gave you the green light xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"