Cautiously Pregnant After A Loss. PMA, But Not Taking It For Granted.

:wacko: Sounds like the sacrum ickle thats how mine began.
:happydance: mmm 10 days!!! Sooo exciting xxxx
Pink sorry ben isnt sleeping well again gerr hope he settles soon, teething?
Mrsm woop on the move!

Oh dear. I've just realised that a few of my problem joints have been playing up. I just put it down to arthritis and not being on any meds. I've got an appointment at rheumatology coming up at the end of May but I'll mention it to the midwife when I speak to her next.

Pink I've not been induce before so I'm really nervous! Wow well done Ben for turning over!!

Ummi I'm feeling exhauste. I am so so tired right now I feel I could sleep for a week it's hard to do in the Easter holidays though :lol:

Ickle that definitely sounds like SPD ask your MW for a referral x

I'm not actually sure when my next appointment with the MW is. Probably sometime after my scan, which is next Tuesday.

Have you not had your 12 week scan yet? If not you should see the MW then or at 16 week's but you should have a contact number for the MWs x

My scan is in another town because I opted for the NT scan and the machine here isn't quite sensitive enough. It'll be done when I'm 13weeks by my LMP which means I'll be 14 weeks according to this latest scan.

I'm going to phone the midwife tomorrow for advice.

hi ladies sorry ive been quiet I just don't know where the time goes, I will have to read back mmm how exciting cant wait
ickle fantastic scan news xxx
pink reall y hope ben settles soon, ive been topping up with formula as mw said to do so as my nipples were so sore due to bad latch settling down now and doing more and more feeds on my own ,never thought it would be this hard, I feel really guilty I feel quite down don't get me wrong Daniel is the best thing that has ever happened to me but I feel like I should be really happy and I feel so tearful at the moment dam hormones, hope all you ladies are ok will catch up soon xxxxxxxxx

Hugs for the baby blues Kelly. You're doing so well. You'd only be letting him down if you weren't feeding him anything. I've seen loads of good advice about breastfeeding in the breastfeeding section here. Might be worth a look if you get a minute.

Don't be too hard on yourself, you're tired, hormones are all over the place, and in charge of a tiny new human who's confused with this big world. You're doing brilliantly.

I hope your parents are helping out around the house so that you can concentrate on Daniel and getting enough sleep.

thanks ickle for the kind words I still cant believe its real ita all a bit of a whirl wind,my parents went home and oh mum went home was glad when she did as she was bossing me around and making me feel so inferior with Daniel,

:hugs: Kelly :hugs:

I know just how you feel. It does get better, I promise. The darn hormones are the worst. But they pass. But, if you stay sad for a while it would be a good idea to talk to someone. I was crying a lot, every single day, but I feel so much better now. The crying only lasted about 2 weeks. Come here to talk or vent anything at all. We are all here for you. I hope you feel better soon. I bet Daniel is just perfect. I can't wait to see more pictures.

Also, like Ickle said, you have nothing to feel bad about. You are doing your absolute best and Daniel is so well cared for and loved because of you. :hugs:

Sorry I can't comment more now. I am supposed to be sleeping. I have been up since 3:40 am. Finn is sick :( we were at the hospital this morning with him. He has bad nasal congestion and some in his lung. No meds for him, just saline solution in his little nose and watch for a fever. He stopped breathing a few times only for a second or two, this morning. He has a chest xray. Poor little guy. :(

Hope you are all well.

Big big :hugs: Kelly hopefully it will pass in a few days as it's most likely just your hormones.

Oh no poor Finn Mindy :( big :hugs: for you both and I hope he recovers soon, it's awful when they're ill as there's nothing you can do :( x

I'm glad she's gone now Kelly. That's def not what you need when you're learning how to be a mummy, especially when their ideas are usually so out of date these days.

Kelly don't be hard on yourself one thing they don't tell you is after having a section it takes a lot longer for your milk to come in. Plus breastfeeding is bloody hard to master and even when you think you have it you still have problems. I put far too much pressure on myself to bf Emily and ended up with pnd and giving up. Just go with it if he bp needs a top up so be it. Hugs.

Mindy that's awfull must have been so scary hope he picks up soon. Xx

big :hugs: Kelly You are doing brilliantly and ignore the crap from your mum. Bf is SOOOO hard but either way you are doing the best for Daniel whether it be bf or ff or combination. As TS says I too know exactly how you feel, even now with the sleep deprivation I cry lots but the first few weeks were definitely the worse - IT DOES GET BETTER!

TS - big :hugs: to you too. Poor Finn hope he get better soon and that allows you to get more sleep.

Hi everyone.

afm - after going from every 2 hrs waking at night he just woke twice last night - doubt it will last but you never know. I have the dentist tomorrow so hope he is sleeping or settled whilst I am in there.

started typing that post ages ago but B has been a bit grumpy and not napping well this afternoon.

Kelly - Debzie is right it took nearly a week for mine to come in fully but you'll get there.

I have started a parenting journal and put my birth story on, I am trying to put the link in my sig.

thanks ladies I feel like im letting Daniel down by giving him formula and seem to be beating myself up over it just want the best for him.
Mindy really hope finn is doing ok xx
Pink how was your night?
time seems to fly at the moment its crazy but the best feeling in the world is being a mum I adore my little Daniel xxxxxxxxx

Kelly do NOT beat yourself up for giving him formula. Yes breast is best but as long as he is getting fed it doesn't really matter :hugs: I have never breastfed and both mine are fine ... well they are pains in the butt today but :haha: :hugs:

How's everyone today?

Here's a few of the bump photos that hubby done for me :cloud9:

https://i798.photobucket.com/albums/yy269/MissMummyMoo/P1100659BWMedium_zps2fca3878.jpg

https://i798.photobucket.com/albums/yy269/MissMummyMoo/P1100649BWMedium_zps6e73a8e8.jpg

x

just a quick ona as going to dentist.

WOW! MMM those pics are wonderful, absolutely beautiful!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->