Cautiously Pregnant After A Loss. PMA, But Not Taking It For Granted.

Are you finding out the sex Merri? I think you're having a boy and me a girl :)

No we didnt find out sex ickle, we want a supprise but i think boy always have plus i think we dd exactly on ovulation day so more likely a boy. I think girl for you too!!

Ladies a dumb question about bbs my cup size only went up one size so far im fitting a 36b cup fine at mo, but the width is too tight, i brought two extenders which are both at their limit! I dont want to keep buying bras! As i have never really had bbs what should i do? go up a cup size to a C and down a band width or is it just trial and error til i find one that i fit in!?!

Get fitted Merri. Most women wear the wrong size bras and a fitter will be able to adjust the straps perfectly and suggest what style gives you the best shape.

I know i guess im a bit shy! Its a dumb childish hang up i need to get over but because im small i have always felt self concious of my little chest :(

Baby likes icecream tonight! Bumping about now!

The fitters in Markies tend to be older women, which I always find more reassuring then if it was a young perky woman, like La Senza. You don't take your bra off in front of them, they'll measure you with the one you have on and then bring you bras and leave while you try it on, then come back and check the fit. A good fitting bra will make the most of whatever you have.

Had my weekly scan today :)

Bub measured 9 weeks - which is perfect, and I could see him wriggling a little bit and little arm and leg buds :)

Here's a pic of the scan. It's the not the best, but the head is to the right and the little thing that looks like a balloon on a string is the yolk sac and umbilical cord

https://i49.tinypic.com/2i95t7t.jpg

Fab scan news ginny and great pic - seeing all these pics is making me want to be pg again! Can't believe I am thinking that!

merri - I agree with ickle although I never got remeasured as I had some bigger bras from when I lost weight but I did buy a couple of cheapy sport type bras.

Hi everyone!

Off to see finding nemo 3d this morning at mum and baby screening.

Awesome, Ginny! Perfect little gummy bear <3

Happy 22 weeks Merri :) I agree with Ickle, you should definitely get fitted. I am super extra shy but it wasn't so bad. The women do it all day and are very professional about it.

I know there is tons I'm missing. I'm sorry. I actually had a big post typed up on my phone yesterday morning but somehow managed to delete it and haven't really been able to get on since. I'm sorry :(

Kelly, you are doing awesome. Sorry your mum was being like that. Shawn's parents are like that with me. I'm glad your parents are gone home. :hugs:

It's 430 and I have been up since 255. Got to try to get more sleep. Thank god for the angel care monitor or I would be too scared to sleep at all thanks to this cold. Or at least that's all I am hoping it is.

Enjoy the movie Pink! :)

fab pic ginny over the moon for you xxxx
pink enjoy your film
gosh these hormones are poo crying way too much this isn't like me at all

It takes a while for all those hormones to leave your system Kelly, its ok to cry it out. :hugs: If you feel its too much you can call your midwife and let her know how your feeling. Please don't feel bad about topping up with formula! As long as Daniel gets fed thats the main thing and sore nipples arent something you can just ignore, it bloody hurts! Try leaving some milk on them to air dry that can help. When the soreness passes if you want to stop the top ups you will have to offer the breast alot before the top ups, as then the demand will create the supply. Flapjacks are epic for milk making, when mine dips I eat a bunch and then the next day milk goes nuts.

Sorry for my rubbish post rate, I am beyond crazy busy! I'm still here though!

Aw ginny great scan news and jelly bean ;)
Thanks for bra advice ladies went and got measured today at mothercare because i wanted to order our push chair it was half price plus 15% off in their sale! Got new bra its the same size as myothers but nicer fitting! Doh!
Enjoy film pink
I hope your hormones settle downkelly must.be crazy whirlwind of emoitions going on.

thanks loz off to asda to indulge in flapjacks
merrie glad you got sorted exciting news on pushchair

Kelly: those hormones are awful! I wonder if crying is washing them out of the system??
If that can make you feel better, I had to stop bf with ds because I could manage bf and ff at the same time. I was crying my eyes out everytime I had to give him a bottle. But 10 years down the line he's a perfectly healthy little boy (who thinks he's a teenager who hasn't had his growth spurt- or so he says). I know these moments are tough though, but your little Daniel will be ok and will love you the same whatever you do.
The ladies have given you some pretty good advice here, so I have nothing to add.

Loz: nice to see you. Thx for the flapjack advice,it may be useful in the future.

Yeah for the new bra merri!

Ginny: lovely pic! I like the balloon attached to a string. Maybe that's why kids live them so much! Hehe!

Great to aee you Loz - are you weaning Lil fella now?

Kelly - I cried everyday for 6 weeks (or more!). as loz says flapjacks are good, its the oats in them that help so eating porridge (not the readybreck/3minute microwave packet ones though) do the same thing.

merri - glad you got a new bra, it maybe that the same size but different style is what made the difference.

Hi all. Pink, hope you enjoyed the film.
Ginny congrats if I haven't said it already on the scan, love the picture.
Loz, good to see you. You have just given me an excuse to make flapjack today.
Kelly, the hormones are bound to be all over the place. Inbox me your address, I've got a couple of bits for you.
MissMm, one week to go!! Exciting stuff! I imagine with two little ones already knowing the date you will be going in takes a bit of the stress out of it. I know my main concern about labour this time round was for Edie and whether she would be ok if it was the middle of the night.
Hope, keiron is coming on a treat! We have made some handsome boys on this thread!
Sorry for not posting much either, just been crazy busy too. We are looking after that dog again (the one who nearly ate the preseed Pink sent me) and Edie and Louis are both asleep and the dog is making a noise!!
Mindy hope you are doing ok, are you feeling a bit more relaxed? I don't think you ever totally relax.
Merri good news on the bra. I was about a B cup this time last year, and ended up going up by about a cup size a week in early pregnancy. I'm about an F cup now. I know once Louis is weaned and I'm down to a couple of feeds a day they will shrink again.

Mrsmig - the dog that eats post! Typical both kigds are asleep and there is still something making noises! Have you finished unpacking? Everything is sounding so good in your new house.

afm - had a great time at the pictures, there was about 5 babies and their parents and all behaved superbly. I have started my period again yesterday, not sure the last one (only 3 weeks ago!) was really AF as it only lasted 1 day. This time is heavier and more painful like I used to be. I think B has a bit of a cold as he is all snorty and bunged up sounding, OH also has a cold/sore throat for the last 4 days so he probably got it from him.

I think I'm going to take my own advice and get measured this weekend. My slightly bigger boob is busting out of the biggest bras I have so its time for some new ones.

I'm just exhausted today. I took yesterday afternoon off because I was tired. Had a nap, went to bed at 9 and still woke up tired. I'm wondering if I'm anaemic. My diet has been terrible lately so I'm going to try and improve it to see if it helps. Steak and spinach for tea tonight! I'll mention it at my scan on Tuesday too. I've checked and I have the telltale pale mucous membranes. I don't want to self diagnose though and take something without speaking to the midwife first.

Great to see you Mrs M, hope the moves going well. When does the dog go back?

Ickle I still haven't been fitted for a bra :blush: I just kep buying the next size up :lol: although I have only gone up 1 size ... I should robably get the next size up but as I'm not BFing hopefully they'll go back to normal in 2-3 weeks time! As for the tiredness it definitely does sound like you could be anaemic. They should be able to give you a blood test when you have your scan and ring you with the results. I was put on iron tablets at 10 weeks by 12 weeks I was ok. I went back on iron tablets at 30 weeks and have to stay on them till I've had LO now. Be prepared for funny bowel movements :rofl:

Pink those screenings sound great! They brought them out after I had had Thomas so I'd love to go and try this time :) Sorry AF has showed :( hopefully she'll be kind on you. Poor B hope it doesn't bother him too much.

I'm shattered as usual and didn't sleep too good again last night. Lazy day in the house today, I'm just going to put a film on for the kids then I'm going to have a soak in the bath. We're off out for our last child free night in a good while with friends for a meal x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->