Cautiously Pregnant After A Loss. PMA, But Not Taking It For Granted.

Interesting about porridge and milk supply, oats really are a little miracle cure arent they?! I love porridge have it most days and i make oatmeal baths because dh has eczema and he lo es its soothing goodness. My bbs seem bigger again today!! May e should have waited for that bra!

Mindy I think the walk will do him the world of good. Often your nose get blocked because the tissues are inflamed and swell, not just because of the mucous, so the cool air will help reduce the swelling and make it easier for him to breathe.

Thanks Ickle :) we didn't end up going :( the wind picked up. Snow in the forecast for tomorrow. Hopefully we will get our walk soon!

I spent part of this afternoon playing with the crib my Dad made 38 years ago. It's so lovely. Mum made bedding for it and its still in great condition just smells a bit musty but you'd expect that after a decade in a loft. There's a pic of it in my journal if you want a wee look.

Hope you get a walk soon Mindy :hugs: When will the snow disappear?

How's everyone today?

Another lazy day for me ... getting as many in as I can before little man arrives! This time next week we should be snuggled up at home with little man :cloud9: it's so surreal! X

That's so exciting! Who's next to give birth after you? Merri?

I was going to go to a Jack and Jill market today but my friend can't go with me so I think I'll just stay home and get stuff done around the house.

I started on the spatone last night, it's got an odd taste. Think I'll keep going with it though and see if I notice any improvement. I'm also going to make more effort to cook decent meals. Hopefully as I get more energy it won't be such a chore.

Mmm pack those lazy days in you need all the rest you can get xxx
Ickle thats lovely your folks have your crib still, my parent kept ours too, it needs a paint up but seems pretty good i love the idea my brother sister and me slept in there!
Eek i guess it is me next, bit of a wait though until lo arrives xxx

Yup I think it's Merri who's next!!

The crib sounds lovely I love family things like that. Will you pass it on to your LOs when they grow up too? X

Yeah I'll definitely be passing it on. My brother and I slept in it, 3 of our cousins, my mums friends little boy and my niece.

Update on Dani and Amie. Amie's had a bad day. She has an infection that she's struggling to fight off. I think they had a very bad afternoon. She's stable now but her lungs are struggling with either the infection or being on the vent. She has a PDA too (short explanation is that de-oxygenated blood is mixing with oxygenated so her body isn't getting enough oxygen) so it's making things harder for Amie too and she may need surgery in another hospital for it. I think they're waiting to see whether its the infection or the effects of the vent before they decide a treatment which will be more antibiotics or steroids.

Send our love to Dani and the family please Ickle, really hope everything's ok x

I will do MMM. It just doesn't bare thinking about. It's bad enough that they lost Lucy, and the 3rd triplet early on. Hope they can get Amie back on an even keel soon.

Thanks for updating. Send her our love and get well wishes. Stay strong Amie. xxx

Hi ladies. I just spent a long time reading through your thread. What a lovely supportive group you have! Love that you are all at different places in your pregnancy journey.

I'm cautiously pregnant with my second child. My first after a late first/ early second trimester miscarriage. It's definitely scary- but I'm feeling more assured with every scan.

Best wishes!

Welcome to our little group usamom. The ladies here are wonderful and super supportive.

Got to take being PAL one day at a time so you don't end up crazy. PMA goes a long way :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->