Cautiously Pregnant After A Loss. PMA, But Not Taking It For Granted.

Oh ts sorry fin is so poorly i hope he gets better soon, but great weight gain will read you birth story asap!

Pink bleach omg are they mental?? My dh has eczema and his dematoligist gave him a prescription to get Aveeno on nhs. It is brilliant as it isnt A water based cream which eczema sufferers tend to be allergic to. It is made of oats and the collodial in oats is amazingly soothing, you can buy it in boots and its on offer at the moment. Also i make a porridge bath bag for both of us to use it easy and soooo good for skin, all you need to do is get some oats blend them into a powder pop it into a bit of scrap cotton and tie into a bundle. Chuck it into the bath give it a squish about to release the juices! Trust me dh raves about this you can rub the little pouch all over skin gently squeezing out the creamy juice.

Ickle sorry mw was a dragon some of them really are pants, going to see the pics in a mo.
Mmm woop for tomorrow i hope that it is a speedy induction for you both will be thinking of you. Xxx

Apparently it has to be done in the 2nd tri if the scan doesn't work out, otherwise it would've been done yesterday. Not sure what difference a week will make but they're the experts.

Diluted bleach?? Bloody hell! I've heard coconut oil is good for all sorts of skin problems like eczema, nappy rash etc.

Pink i thought of some other things! We switched our washing powder to Ecover when dh skin flared up badly about 9 years ago now, if your not already using a non bio washing powder then this is very important because eczema is super sensitive to chemicals, burt bees is probably perfect, check what you bathe him in too, if it has laurel sulphates in ingredients give it the boot, these are what you wash up in! We use Dr Bronnner sensitive baby wash dh loves it. If you have a wholefood shop or similar thesy sell it usually, it is pure castille soap, weleda do a great calendula wash for babies too!

Diluted bleach :wacko: :saywhat: they have some crazy ideas!!

That's strange they couldn't do your bloods Ickle ... I got mine done at my 12 week scan too! x

I don't even use diluted bleach on my floors! Eek! I agree with Ickle, coconut oil is wonderful (and yummy too! :haha:) I use it for everything. That is what I am putting on my stretch marks (which I barely had any until delivery... :wacko:)

Ickle, here they won't do the blood work until you are in your 16th week.

MMM, I am so excited for you. I have my fingers tightly crossed that your cervix cooperates and you can get your water broken on Friday and you have your LO in your arms by Saturday morning. :hugs:

Sorry I have missed so much, ladies :( I can hardly get on my computer anymore and I find it so hard to type things on my phone.

I hope you are all well :flower:

Update on little Amie - she's free of infection but has to get an op on her PDA in Glasgow then hopefully transferring back to Aberdeen afterwards as they've been in Dundee since before Dani gave birth but its dependant on bed spaces.

Oh great news on Amy i hope that theyget to move back to aberdeen soon too and the op goes well what a little fighter xxx hugs to dani x

It'll make a huge difference to them since they live in Aberdeen. Dundee is about 65miles away. Must be spending a fortune on fuel, let alone the time spent travelling.

Is pda a heart condition? Sorry if you already said, i might have missed it.

Yeah it is, sorry I thought I'd said. Here's an explanation https://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/health/health-topics/topics/pda/

Big Day ahead for you Mmm! Loads of positive vibes you way! zzz

How's everyone else today?
I've read everything but I'll come back later to comment when my phone is fully charged, cause this is driving me nuts!

excite day mm cant wait to see pics xx
hey ladies how are you all

Thinking of you MMM and wondering if you're still inn labour or have him on your arms :)

Yay Congratulations MMM and hello baby Noah!! Can't wait to see pics. Hope you are are doing well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->