Cautiously Pregnant After A Loss. PMA, But Not Taking It For Granted.

Ladies, where can I get maternity knickers from? All the ones I've see are quite expensive, certainly a good chunk more than the multipacks of normal knickers you get from the supermarket.

Update on Amie. She's been transferred to Glasgow today and it looks like she's getting her heart operation today as well. She's having all the pre-op checks done. Hopefully once she's had the op she'll get on much better and won't struggle with breathing so much. I'll update again when I hear more.

Lots and lots and TONS of good vibes Amie's way. Thank you for the update.

Congrats Mmm for little Noah! What a beautiful name! And yay! For speedy deliery!!

Thanks Ickle for updating on Aimie. Lots of positive thoughts her way. Dani: thinking of you. Xxx

I have everything crossed for Aimie.

Noah and I need to stay tonight due to him not being able to regulate his temp but we should be home tomorrow. Here's a little pic.

https://i798.photobucket.com/albums/yy269/MissMummyMoo/IMG-20130419-WA0005_zps4549e1f5.jpg

Hes absolutly gorgeous miss mmm

Thanks for the update ickle sending tons of positive vibes her way

Hope Amie continues to do well. Dani must be so looking forward to the day she can just get her home!

Noah is beautiful!

Aww MMM he is just gorgeous!! Another boy with lots of hair!

I saw Dani's update too, so glad the op went well.

Ickle - I never bought mat knickers, most of mine just sat under my bump. I did look into them as a having a bit of extra support but like you was put off by the prices so I can't say if they are worth it or not.

merri - thanks for all the info about B eczema. I already use non bio for his washing but will give the oats a try. His body is looking much better its just his cheeks and head mainly just now. I'll just keep slapping on the cream (I got diprobase but mainly using my burts bees). OH confirmed to be going away in July for 4 months, getting a bit freaked out about that. I really need to get back to the dentist for the teeth shield thingy as at this rate I'll have no teeth left!

I already have a flabby belly so I don't really want anything sitting under the flab, if you know what I mean? Maybe it'll be better when I've got a bump that's firmer than the flab lol! I'll have to have a hunt for some. The cheapest Mothercare has is 2 for £8 which seems a lot for knickers.

You'll cope fine when your DH is away. The lead up to it and worrying about it will be much worse than him actually being away. You do most of the care for B as it is so that won't be much different, and you have us to lean on if you need a moan/virtual hug.

mmm hes gorgeous lots of lovely hair,
ickle don't laugh I just wore mens pants so comfy lol
just been to docs with Daniel he has reflux and now has gaviscon hope it helps soon as he hasn't stopped crying poor lil man,
hope your all ok xx

Poor wee Daniel. I hope the gaviscon helps him.

Men's pants are the wrong shape for me lol! Maybe I'll just get some of the stretchy seamless ones though.

Men's pants!! Ace! I never bought maternity pants either time, just bought the quite full fitting ones from M&S a couple of sizes bigger than my usual size and they were lovely and comfy. In fact I'm still wearing them :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->