Cautiously Pregnant After A Loss. PMA, But Not Taking It For Granted.

tell me about it. he's a lazy bugger though haha. How has Noah been for you?

we're off to the zoo tomorrow so that'll be fun. just hope the weather is good!

Bless him!! :lol: Noah is the same. I swear he's so laid back he's horizontal :lol: He's definitely our easiest baby by far!

Oh that will be lovely, hope the weather stays nice, it's supposed to rain here tomorrow so we're having a lazy day.

I've posted my birth story on here if anyone would like to read it :flower: X

Thanks everyone I'm sure everything will be fine. Scan is at 2.40 this afternoon so not long to go now. Wonder if I'll be given yet another due date had three so far:wacko:

I've had 4 dates too lol! I think they go by what you measure on the 12 week scan since there must be more margin for error when baby is smaller. Good luck for today.

Hi Ladies

Just thought Id stop by and say hello to those that remember me .... how are you all doing?? :say what:

And I have to say nothing has made me happier than to see Amanda is 15 weeks preggo :happy dance: that is brilliant news, hope everything is going well??

Anyway, all good with us except my normally happy Danny is teething and has a cold and nappy rash so not the best of times! Cant complain though, he is such a good boy!

Big hugs to you all :hug: xxx

Good thanks chick, Congratulations to you, Finn is a lovely name!! Hows it going??

xxx

Thank you all for your support. Toady's scan went wonderfully, Twiglet is growing really well and I've been put forward another 2 days, to 13+3 weeks. It was wonderful to watch Bubba round the screen, although the naughty little so and so barely kept still long enough for measuring and a pic.

Attachments

• 13 week scan small.jpg
    13 week scan small.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 1
Wonderful news Firefly! :cloud9: Such a great picture :)

Thanks Clobo :) We just love our little monster <3 We are settling nicely into our new little family.

Hi clobo - great to see you are doing well. Poor Danny, hope the teething passes quickly. The nappy rash is probably related as the HV told us the skin cells shed from the gums as the teeth break through can increase tummy acid and affect their poo making it more acidic therefore nappy rash. Great news about ickle - I still get big smiles when she talks of getting baby things!!

MMM - I think I missed your post about Noah, didn't want to think I ignored you. Hope he has put his weight back on but what he lost seemed fine. B lost 13oz but any weight loss I think upsets us mummies. Loved the birth story too.

firefily - lovely scan pic and great news about being put forwards again. Its so nice to see them being so active on screen, they just need to pose for a pic once in a while!

ts - loving all the pics on fb. Finn is such a gorgeous boy.

Kelly - hope you are okay and getting on bf Daniel. did you get a sheild?
Hi everyone else!!

afm - Benjamin seems to be getting over the bronchiolitis, we had a much better sleep last night although he is still quite chesty. Looking forward to visiting my family on Wednesday for a long weekend. I took him out today in the icandy sat more upright, feels like he is growing fast now he doesn't necessarily have to lie down in the carrycot bit

hey ladies sorry I haven't been on for a bit man where does the time fly!!!!!!!!
clo lovely to hear from you recon we would love to see pics of danny bet hes grown.
pink so glad ben is getting better and you are getting more sleep,oooooh icandy I want one lol ive been looking at the quinny buzz recon im guna buy a second hand one ive got my eye on one on ebay,bens growing fast there not babys for long eh, you guna have another pink?
ts how you doing
mmm hows noah
flyfly so glad your scan went well

miggins,pichi,merri,ickle,debs,ummi how are you all

forgot to say had hv here today to do hearing test and weight hearing great and he now weighs 11 pounds 8 ounces and she said hes following the ninety first centile what ever that means.
ive just been expressing at the min far too sore haven't got a shield yet as cant find one on internet for less then 25.00 will keep looking

91st Centile! really?! that sounds a bit off hearing his weight but hey! that's great. sound's like he's growing big and strong :)

we're good thanks hun. Xavier is now sitting a little more than he was and actually sat for a wee bit on his own again today. he's rolling front to back and has rolled a few times now from back to front. just needs to work on those wee legs and arms together :haha:

we went to the zoo yest and it was really good (despite the rain) Pixie only had 1 accident and it was after we'd left the zoo to go to a friends house for tea. she's doing so well with this potty training malarky haha. Never managed to get my pram liner done but i may do that tomorrow when i have time. :)

hope everyone had a fab weekend :)

Great to hear from you Kelly - way to go Daniel that's fantastic weight for his age. What was he when he was born. It is the 91st centile I checked on my red book!! I found too much expressing also hurt my nipples so you are doing so well.

Shields Only £6odd on amazon

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Medela-Con...&qid=1367263712&sr=1-1&keywords=nippleshields

Pichi - i love hearing about Xaviers progress, it give me and B something to aim for soon!

Sometimes I think about another one, usually after a reasonably (!) good night sleep, the rest of the time I can't imagine looking after 2!! I sometimes feel my age too, so it will have to be fast if we did.

Great to hear from you clobo. I love being here :)

I'm knackered so I'm off to bed. Will update tomorrow.

Pink it is rather daunting with 2 to start with but it quickly feels like it's always been that way

Kelly, being in the 91st centile means there are only 9% of babies that are heavier than him at his age ... Danny is on the 98th line for weight and on the top line for height! He is already in 12-18 month clothes!!

Ill post a pic ..... xxx

Attachments

• IMG_0192.jpg
    IMG_0192.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 4
wow when did your wee man become 7 months!! we're still in some 0-3 here u__u and between the 5th and 25th centile. he's a little chub looking though :haha:

Hi!

Yeah Kelly fir 91st centile!

Clobo: nice to see you! Where did those past 7 months go? Your little is def sooooo gorgeous!

Pink: glad you had a nice time at the zoo. Well done pixie!

Hi everyone! Sorry if I missed anyone, I'm exhausted tonight. Went to visity friend's 7 yo daughter in hospital today. Poor little thing she has a kidney infection.

I forgot to go to the hospital to book an early scan. Must absolutely do it tomo though.

Just like Ickle, I'm off to bed!! Good night everyone.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->