Cautiously Pregnant After A Loss. PMA, But Not Taking It For Granted.

hi ladies ive forgotten what ive just read wats that all about, hope your all ok,
miggins I want one of those sheep thingees lol I cant find a link to that feeding routine your all talking about HELP
mindy im the same so hard to get any time to do much don't get me wrong im loving it but its bloody hard at times
mmm glad noah is feeding well
ummi excellent news on scan cant wait
merri I hate paperwork too grrrr so annoying
hope all you ladies are ok, Daniel very unsettled at the min really suffering with this colic and reflux coupled with the fact oh doesn't do much to help I want my mum!!!!! wish she lived nearer oh mum just down road but she just interfers and pushes me out the way

I just googled it kelly, this blog might shed some lighthttps://noobmommy.com/2008/12/easy-routine-from-baby-whisperer.html

It's a book called Secrets of the Baby whisperer by somebody Hogg, I got mine second hand on amazon for a couple of quid. I got Ewan on eBay, think he is about £30 in mamas and papas but mine was an ex display model which I got for £8, hopefully it will work fine.

:hugs: Kelly I want my mom too (really never thought I would say that) but she lives very far away. We have no family close. It is really hard. I really hope Daniel settles soon.

Merri, I absolutely hate filling out forms. It stresses me out so much. I always double and triple check them and then get shawn to check them. :wacko:

Mrs. m., I'm sorry you are struggling with Louis and a schedule. I can't offer any advice, but I can offer sympathy. We are going through the same thing with Finn.

Sorry I can't really remember anything else. Finn didn't sleep well again. I'm trying to get him down for a few more hours. Please cross your fingers for us.

Hope you're all having a good day :flower:

kelly, if you want you can have my copy of the book :)

Wow thanks pichi I'll pm yip my address xxxxxx
I have a question just read that link if you are giving bottles and they say cluster feed and dream feed do you give the normal amount in ounces you would feed or does it mean smaller amounts
my thanks button doesn't work ladies im not being rude honest xxxxx

I wish my mum was nearer too Kelly, she is about 150 miles away and has just had to take a different job with more hours. I know I moaned about her when Louis was newborn but generally it's great having her here to help. She is brilliant with Edie. All I will say Kelly and Mindy is from my previous experience it really does get easier.
Louis is napping, and not on me! He fell asleep on me and I put him in his carrycot in the living room and he stayed asleep, no rocking or anything. This is highly unusual. He only woke one time in the night as well, but I think he was a bit traumatised from waking at 7.30 with really painful trapped wind.

Wow thanks pichi I'll pm yip my address xxxxxx
I have a question just read that link if you are giving bottles and they say cluster feed and dream feed do you give the normal amount in ounces you would feed or does it mean smaller amounts
my thanks button doesn't work ladies im not being rude honest xxxxx

with cluster feeding we'd feed the same amount as it in turn cancelled an early morning bottle. you can offer the same amount but if baby doesn't eat it OR is a bit sick then you know they don't need it :) Xavier would eat 9oz if you'd let him but he's sick so we know he doesn't need that amount. 6oz is his max and he is happy and content with that amount. bottles have now dropped to 5oz (besides bedtime bottle) because he's now getting breaky and that fills his wee tum up

Poor Louis and his bellyache :( glad he is napping.

Finn isn't sleeping well because of his darn nose. He can't lay in his crib without struggling to breathe. I have it elevated, saline drops, nasal aspirator, humidifier, all that stuff and still he can't breathe. I just don't know what to do. :( I think we need another Dr appt

He has his 8 week needles today :( not looking forward to that at all :(

I think I'm a weirdo - I like filling in forms.

I'm trying to absorb all this helpful info but its not easy with baby brain lol!

Quick question, when did you all start feeling movement with baby number 1? I'm dying to start feeling something. I keep getting the occasional sharp shooting pain (not that sore though) and I wonder if the baby hits a nerve when it happens.

with Pixie i was around 20 weeks when i got my first proper feelings, with Xavier i think i was nearer 16 weeks. Both times i had an anterior placenta

Did they tell you that your placenta was anterior at the 12 week scan or was it the 20 week one?

they told me at my 20 week scans :) the first i had no idea but because Xaviers pregnancy was so much like Pixies i kinda guessed i had an AP before they even told me :haha:

I never thought to ask if my placenta was anterior with M, but I started feeling movements around 19-20 weeks, wasn't 100% sure though then at my 20 week scan we saw him kick and recognised the feeling!

I felt Edie at 16 weeks, with Louis it was more like 20 and I put that down to being skinnier when I was pregnant with Edie.
Mindy, I hope Finn doesn't suffer too badly with the jabs. Both mine were not too bad after the 8 week ones but suffered with the 12 week ones. I hope his nose is better soon, poor chap.

thank you Mrs. m. I hope he does well with them. the appointment is actually tomorrow I mixed it up with my hair appointment. :wacko: I had to cancel my hair appointment because I didn't have enough milk pumped so it is Monday now. :wacko: really looking forward to getting my hair done.

I felt Finn around 19 weeks for the first time but nothing really for sure until around 23 weeks.

I hope you are all well :flow:

Poor wee babies and there snotty noses and bad nights :(

I felt mine at 23wks for deffinate and probably before but i thought it was my tummy rumbling! The sharp pains are prob round ligament pains, i had these whenever i had a growth spurt, usually accompanied by increased hunger lol. It did worry me at first but as long as it doesnt go on too long its ok xxx

Ginny, good to see you here and fingers crossed for a sticky bean, you deserve it chick :hugs:

Mindy, how did the jabs go??

Amanda, I like filling in forms too :rofl:

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back