Cautiously Pregnant After A Loss. PMA, But Not Taking It For Granted.

How did Finn's injections go?

How's everyone else? I'm just about to wake Noah to get him ready for bed, give him his massage and feed :) x

I'm good. It's our 3rd wedding anniversary today :) DH bought me a box of Krispy Kremes. It's true love lol!

Mmmmm, Krispy kreme is yummy!

I mixed up the days, Finn's needles are tomorrow. I knew I had something today and tomorrow and I thought it was his needles today and my hair tomorrow. Oops. I had to cancel my hair appt because I didn't have any milk pumped for Shawn to give Finn. I changed it to Monday. I can't wait to get done. Needles tomorrow. :(

I just had a 2 hour nap. Shawn is the best :) how are you all this evening?

Yeah! For 2 hrs nap!! Lovely!
You'll have to get used to forgetting appointments and/or mixing them up now that Finn's is here! Lol! I keep doing that when I used to have the best of memory!

Ickle: can't remember if I commented on your journal or not. If not, happy anniversary.

Afm: nothing much to say, just playing the waiting game. I had cramps todays, and a bit of pink spotting tonight.

I had a bad memory before! I'm in trouble! :haha:

:hugs: for you Ummi. I'm sure everything is all good.

Ummi - hope the spotting is nothing! I've had a couple of days of spotting with this pregnancy xx

Ickle - love the Kripsy Kremes! Sometimes I get surprise flowers on occasions, I think i'd rater the donuts! haha

TS - enjoy getting your hair done on Monday :)

Hi everyone else :)

AFM - had my first high risk obstetrician appointment today. The dr was sooooo lovely. I'm getting quick scans with her at 14 and 16 weeks just to get me through the next month or so, and then regular growth scans from 20 weeks.

Also got a quick peek at bubs measured 1 day behind but trying to remember that's normal!

Big :hugs: Ummi. I had spotting from 4 weeks right through till gone 8 with Noah I really hope it's nothing x

I hope it's nothing Ummi. Got everything crossed for you.

Ginny - glad your doctor is lovely and that you're getting scans to see you through. You should have movement after that so that'll help keep you sane.

I did a big stretch when I woke up and nearly pulled a muscle in my tummy. Everything feels so different in there.

Woop for a long nap and a hair appointment monday Mindy! My brain is mush now too! Hope the jabs are ok for Finn xx

Hugs ummi positive vibes coming your way i really hope its just spotting xxx

Ginny im glad you have a lovely doctor, makes all the difference, and its great you get those extra scans it will really help you to relax woop on seeing lo xxx

I had a crappy night sleep, seems to be a pattern im in to now, it took me ages to get to sleep then woke up at one needing loo, then woke up at four needing loo, but then was wide awake listening to birds and planning my day! Then skippy woke up and was kicking like mad for about an hour, eventually got to sleep at 5.45, and then alarm went off at 6am for dh and so im awake again now!!

Thanks Merri :) I hope you get a better nights sleep soon. It sucks when you can't fall asleep right away. :hugs:

I hope you're all having a good day :flow:

Sorry for the crappy night Merri. Unfortunately, that's one of the price to pay in pregnancy. Apparently it gets you used to this kind of sleep patterns before bubs comes. I realised that ds2 was born, he used to wake up at exactly the same as I was waking up for the loo when pg.

Ginny: having a lovely doctor makes such a difference! Nice to know you're having reassurance scans quite often. You'll get there hun!

Ickle: take it easy, your body is changing rapidly, and you're not used to it yet.

Thanks again for the positive vibes and encourgements. There was nothing this morning, I will try and relax today.
I have an OT question though, but hopefully you ladies will be able to help. My skin is very very dry and very very sensitive. I can't apply any moisturiser on my face without feeling a burning sensation. I have tried the sensitive type of day moisturiser, but it still the same (though a tiny bit better). The only that doesn't burn is vaseline , but it is really greasy and I don't think that's the ideal solution. Any idea of something natural I can try?

Coconut oil :) that is what I use on my face. But only sparingly or it will be greasy. It is nice and light and very nice :)

i'd second coconut oil it's great! and can be used for a number of things. I hope your spotting is nothing Ummi x

Thx! Will defo try that! And any idea for a good cleanser? I tried oat milk, which is dine but i don't know if that's the right stuff or not.

Haha! I just realized I said nice and light and very nice... :wacko: I meant very light and very nice. :dohh:

I'm bad, I only use water on my face. I am planning to do the oil cleansing method (https://www.crunchybetty.com/nitty-gritty-on-the-oil-cleansing-method) one of these days. I started before Finn but stopped because I wasn't sure about the castor oil during pregnancy. It felt nice the few times I tried it.

Aveeno lotion is what i use very soothing shea butter is also nice. To be honest i dont wash my face! I use castille soap in the shower and wash face when i shower!!

i find a light exfoliating wash is good once or twice a week to remove dead skin etc... the rest of the time a warm flannel is good to open pores to clean them before toning :)

well, Finn's appt was canceled today, the nurse is sick. I'm not overly sad about it :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->