Cautiously Pregnant After A Loss. PMA, But Not Taking It For Granted.

:lol: Mindy I wouldn't be either! Did they say when they would be rebooking him in? X

aw an extra few days with Finn being his normal self. he'll prolly be fine after his first jaggies. it's the 2nd lot that knocked our little Mr :(

hope everyone is having a lovely evening :) mr is down for a nap before his last bedtime bottle then me and OH are going to sit and watch a movie (after we do Ab ripper O_O)

they said the nurse will call to rebook when she gets back in. hopefully it will be next week.

Pichi, that sounds like a wonderful evening. enjoy :)

Have a lovely evening pichi.

Hubby and I will be catching up on TV we've recorded. Going to have a pizza soon :) x

Not much, trying to figure out a supper plan with Shawn and maybe catching up on some shows too. :)

Some days I really wish I could just get some take away but nothing here is gluten free :( oh well, better for us not to have it anyway. (feeling lazy about cooking today... :haha:)

:hugs: Mindy most takeaways here don't cater for gluten free either. Sometimes it is lovely to just get a takeaway! X

I had a lovely evening shopping with my mum. We went to Mothercare because I wanted to get a tankini. I tried on some jeans, leggings and another pair of trousers. I wasn't impressed at all. They all seemed small for the size. The non maternity leggings I have now are bigger. We did spend a good while looking at prams. My mum is sold on buying us a Bugaboo Cameleon, even though its over the budget they set us. She loves it! I have to say I was pretty impressed too. I tried to say we could buy one second hand and buy all new covers etc but she wouldn't hear of it. Still lots of time before we make a final decision though. I need to get a proper demo of the icandy's.

Think I might have over done the shopping a bit. My tummy and back are aching a little. I'm planning a relaxing day on Saturday while DH is out and I'm going to take Monday off so that I can start to sort through all my junk that's in the spare room.

How's everyone else?

Sounds like a great day, Ickle :) sorry you couldn't get any comfy pants. I think all the brands are so different. You will probably have to try a few different brands to find something that fits well.

That is awesome of your mom about the pram. :)

Shawn and I made mac and cheese with broccoli and cauliflower. Yummy!! Lots of leftovers for another lazy evening.

Hope you're all having a good evening. :flow:

Best maternity leggings I got were from H&M (surprise surprise). I wore through 2 pairs during my pregnancy but I wore them a hell of a lot and they only cost £6 or £7 so I couldn't complain. How exciting about the Bugaboo. Wish I had gone for either a bugaboo, Icandy or Oyster, I maybe wouldn't have ended up buying 4 prams then.

I bought some from H&M but they're way too long for me so they need to go back. I bought a few tops there though that are really comfy.

It is quite exciting but I feel a bit guilty since it is over the budget they originally set. If I go for it, we'll definitely be buying any accessories since they're being so generous.

Ah yes, they were quite long, thinking back that's probably why I liked them.
Two mornings this week when we have had to get up Louis has woken at 7 for a feed and gone back to sleep in my bed while feeding, it's been so lovely. Then I had to wake him up. This morning we don't have to be anywhere and he is wide awake and fussing, woke up when mark got up at 5.30. I think Edie is awake too. I just want more sleep, I could cry.

:hugs: I wish I could help. :hugs:

Finn has given up his nice long 5 hour stretch. I'm lucky to get 4 hours now. That usually gets me 2.5 hours of sleep after I have finally gotten him to sleep :( then I usually get another 1.5 hours and that is usually it. Blah.

the best Leggings i got were from New look. i still wear them now :blush: but they're huge on me now since loosing almost 22lb haha

I tried New Look maternity ones but they were shiney and had so much Lycra they cut off my blood supply. I think I'll just get my normal ones in a size up for now. They can pull up over my belly and turn my B shaped belly into a bump shape :)

aw damn they must have changed them since >_< they used to be real thick and not shiny :(

what's everyone up to today? It's raining here so no going out today - sat watching Tangled with Pixie while Xavier has his morning nap :)

Trying to keep two tired cranky children entertained but I'm tired and cranky too.

I tried New Look maternity ones but they were shiney and had so much Lycra they cut off my blood supply. I think I'll just get my normal ones in a size up for now. They can pull up over my belly and turn my B shaped belly into a bump shape :)

Have you tried the Asda maternity leggings, only £6 a pair and I'm finding them super comfy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->