Cautiously Pregnant After A Loss. PMA, But Not Taking It For Granted.

I'll try them. There's an asda near work that does maternity stuff I keep forgetting about them.

Sleepy mommy here today too. :wacko:

I'm going to try to get out for a walk with Finn in the wrap today. I did it a few days ago and noticed it really seemed to work out my legs. Yay! I plan to walk like that every day, as long as the weather cooperates.

Also I think I am going to go to the teeny fabric store (mostly for ladies who quilt here) to see if they have fabric I can use for a woven wrap. My Moby is just too bulky/long since I lost some weight. I have to get out more and really get moving so I can lose lots more and feel good about myself.

I hope you ladies are all having a good Friday. :flower:

just been in my garden picking up leaves this am, sooo annoying my neighbour has a beech hedge that is still dropping the buggers! done 2 loads of washing tidied room now im vegging out but need to clean bathroom, or shower at very least!

Can i ask how much weight you ladies did gain in pregnancy? i started at a toned 9.5stone and now im 12stone :blush: if i carry on like this for another 15wks i will be moosive!!

Everyone gains weight differently hun try not to worry about it too much as long as your eating healthily. I gained 2 stone 4lbs this pregnancy. I gained 3 stone with Thomas and around the same with Caitlin I think x

im with you ladies on the tired front im grouchy cause im soooo tired WARNING RANT COMING UP oh said this morning try and get a sleep today and I said yes I would try got to about 3 and I was feeling it and he said when you get Daniel down try and have a nap he said this just before falling asleep on the sofa so I never got my nap I could of nailed him with the remote hes such an arse sometimes.
Mindy know how you feel I really need to loose weight but im still so sore so I wont be doing much in the near future.
I put on 3 half stone arrrh I miss my bump lol

I'd have woken my DH up if he did that Kelly. You have the patience of a saint!

I miss my bump too Kelly. I think I'd have killed my OH too ... although it's not taking much for me to want to kill him at the moment :grr: X

Ah Kelly it's hard isn't it. Mark isn't too bad but when I really need him to take the children off me after a bad night so I can sleep in he doesn't, or he will take Louis downstairs and leave Edie and she is the most exhausting one!
I don't know how much I gained in pregnancy, 3 stone maybe. I tend to gain more afterwards when breast feeding makes me so hungry I could eat a roast giant. I cannot be arsed to diet at the moment but I have just started running again and I'm loving it. I was disappointed as I didn't get to go tonight as my running buddy was going out and she was having trouble settling her baby, but hopefully we are going in the morning. I'm loving feeling more toned and I'm really enjoying the "me" time.
I miss my bump as well and I feel a bit sad that I will never have another, I'm pleased I got my bump photos done.
Ewan arrived today, hopefully he will help.

i put on 2 stone... lost some of it and now i've lost the rest and trying to shift wobble that i put on AFTER having Pixie! :dohh:

Kelly, i would have killed OH if he'd done that! should have poked him with the remote... they are a pain in the arse sometimes!

Oh ok brill i think im on track in that case they havent weighed me since booking appointment? Trying to get into gentle pregnancy stretches, i would love to do a class but with my hips and pelvis being so tender i dont think id be good company!! Xx

Ladies what does round ligament pain feel like? Think I have it but just want to check. I've got an achy back just below my waist and keep having pains at either side of my belly especially when I stand. Just a little worrying.

Sounds like RLP to me. I had it on both sides, kind of down low and it is a sharp kind of pulling pain. Like there is a muscle in there that is too tight and you are pulling on it. It always hurt more when I got up from sitting or if I coughed or sneezed. I learned to pull my knees up to do either of those things very quickly.

I also had a pain up next to my belly button (on the right hand side) that REALLY hurt. The doctor said that was also round ligament pain but it was constant. I kind of think that was my stomach muscles separating a little. :(

I hope the pain eases off soon.

Yeah it definitely feels like I've overworked a muscle. It's not crampy or in the middle so that's stopping me worrying. I'm going to have a bath and see if that helps. I think I might have felt movement again earlier. I'm looking forward to feeling more definite movements.

You'll feel more and more movements now :cloud9: It is the best feeling :)

I hope the bath helps.

Yay for getting some feelings, I don't think I got proper fluttering feelings till 18 weeks although occasionally I wondered about it before. Hope the bath helps the pain.

Kelly I'd have whacked oh. It still annoys me when oh falls asleep saying how tired he is.

sounds like rlp to me ickle I had it real bad arh the movement is the best how is everyone
my bloody thanks button doesn't work again

Hi ladies

Ickle I bought some leggings from Dorothy Perkins on line 3/4 ones so I knew they wouldn't be too long. My comfy maternity jeans were from asda but where too long ad I had to turn tem up being straight leg they didn't look too bad. I also bought jeans from next they where over sized mind but fit me until the bitter end lol. Tops I tended o get from new look and h&m I was lucky in that I saved soe from when. Was pregnant with Emily. Great news on the pram too. Those aches sound like rlp too. Yeah for movement.

Kelly your oh needs a telling. I'm still sore too at times 22 weeks on but it is getting easier.

Hugs to all the tires mummys I with you there.

Isla after dropping a feed has gone back to waking at 12 then 4 but won't settle then it gets light at 5 so she thinks its wake up time, I give in and snuggle Herrin with me but I can't really sleep even she is next to me do I cat nap then I get Emily up for school at 7,20. Today Emily was up with the larks. I can complain really she sleeps far more than Emily did and she goes to sleep no problems so I have the evening to myself.

As for weight gain I out on a whopping 4 stone a load of tha was water as I was to swollen. I'm not too worried about losing weight yet. I'm eatin like a horse but am more active lad weigh in. Have around 1 and a half stone still to loose to ge to pre pregnancy weight. Then some after that.

I purchased a boba wrap and love it ladies when Isla is in it it feels like I have my bump back sort of. She is such a clingy girl it just meant I now have my hands free. She loves it too. The last two days she has fallen asleep in it. This is the baby that on,y usually cat naps in the day.

I have a Boba too :) I got the Boba 3G. Finn is at a weird in between size that doesn't fit the newborn setting and is still too small for the regular way to wear it so we are still using our Moby. It is great. I can't wait to get him in the Boba all the time. It really will make life easier. I vacuumed yesterday with Finn in the Moby. I can get breakfast and wash laundry too with it. I am finally starting to get a nice routine worked out. (I wonder how long it will last! :haha:) I get things done in the morning when he is awake and usually ok to put down for a while and then in the afternoon I sit on the couch with a sleeping baby on my chest. :) Works so far!

I think I put on 33 lb all together, around about. I have no idea how much I have lost because I am afraid to get on a scale. :wacko: I am hoping to get out walking every day soon. The weather is finally getting nicer, but they have rain forecast for at least 1/2 the days next week. I also want to start taking some classes at the gym. I figure maybe classes will get me motivated. Eventually I plan to get back on my treadmill too.

I really hope Isla and Emily sleep in for you tomorrow morning. :)

Hope you're all having a good night!

No such luck here. Isla woke at 12 3 and 5 and finally 6 I ended up giving her expressed milk as its quicker than her feeding so I got some sleep inbetween feeds. still had to get up to express before my boobs exploded at 3. At 6 I put her in with me and we diced for another half an hour. Emily got up at 7.30. I'm taking that thus is the 12 week growth spurt it just means though yet again I'm lagging behind with my milk supply so I think expressing may be the way forward for me.

Mindy you sound like you have a good routine there. I sure we will be a.l back to being yummy mummys in no time lol.

Here's Isla the first time in the wrap.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe