Cautiously Pregnant After A Loss. PMA, But Not Taking It For Granted.

shes gorgeous debz xxxxxx
hope you all ok, does anyone else have the anglecare movement monitor I cant find the instructions anywhere and wad wondering if anyone could photocopy and send to me?? hell my house is a mess I cant find anything lol

Thanks Kelly. Hun you can get them online. I misplace mine for my angelcare digital and I found them online.

With both my babies I gained weight afterwards because of breast feeding and being ravenous. I want to look decent for my 40th in July so I am back running 3x a week. I had to buy a sports bra though because I went yesterday morning when my boobs were full and I was wearing a fairly crappy nursing bra and it was agony.
I have the angelcare monitor, if you can't find the instructions online Kelly let me know. I was going to ask how to get the sensor pad working as I can't get it to work.
Kelly I still haven't forgotten I was going to send you some clothes for Daniel, if I don't do it soon they won't fit! Is he still in 0-3?

Oh and Debzie, love the picture of Isla. I have a Maya Ring Sling that my friend has loaned me on a long term basis. She carried her little girl around in it for a year, but I am still getting to grips with it. It's useful when Louis has his witching hour between 4-5 and I need to cook and things. It's a beautiful sling but I'm always a bit frightened he slips out the bottom.

Debzie, that is a great picture. Isla is such a cutie :)

Kelly, I also have that monitor. I could scan and email you the instructions if you need it asap.

What is going on with your sensor pad, Mrs M.? Maybe I could help? I have no experience with a ring sling. Does it hurt to have him only on one shoulder? You can make a wrap super fast and super cheap if you want something that is more secure and on both shoulders. Let me know and I will link the site I plan do use. :)

Finn has decided no sleep tonight. :( so tired. Feeding 12:50, 3:55, & 6:20 so far. Shawn said he will take him again when he wakes again. Gotta try to get more sleep now before he wakes up.

Have a good day :)

Lovely pic Kelly :cloud9:

Debz Isla is just gorgeous, it looks like she likes the wrap :D

:hugs: Mindy sorry that Finn didn't sleep so well last night. It's lovely that OH is offering to take him so you can sleep :)

OH has taken the kids to a birds of prey show with his dad today so it's just me and Noah at home. We're going to meet a friend of mine for lunch soon then we have visitors this afternoon and when OH gets in we're going to have a walk to the local pub for some tea as the kids are at MIL's tonight :) X

I thought it was a funny time for you to be online Mindy. I hope you get some sleep soon. I don't know what's going on with the monitor, the sensor pad doesn't seem to work at all.
I wouldn't know where to start making a sling. I am not creative with my hands. It does get a little achy with him on one side.

Lovely pictures kelly and debzie.

Sorry I'm no help at all for the monitor or the sling.

Sorry mindy for the sleepless night. Hopefully you'll catch up on some sleep soon.

Can't remember half of what I wanted to say!

Yes! I remember now!
About weight gain. Both pregnancy I put on roughly 1 stone. But then I'm already overweight, so it was not too bad. And apparently the thinner you are the more you need to put on weight. So no worries merri.
And just like you mrs mig (funny how many things we have in common), I put in a lot of weight after giving birth! And then i become all flabby!
I'm quite please though about my weight loss lately, cause in a bit more than a year i lost 15 kg (a bit more than a stone), hopefully that will stay down for a loong time.

Thanks ladies she loves the sling so far.

Mindy so sorry about the sleepless night what is it with our babies at the moment waking up so much.

Migg I looked at the maya sling and tried it on at our local sling library ( you go and try out slings can hire them for a week or two see if you like them) I fell in love with the boba wrap though its like having your bump back but higher and more secure than the maya. I ended up buying mine on e bay.

Ummi how you doing Hun don't think I congratulated you. Xx

A sling library?! That's a brilliant idea!

Thanks Debzie. Well I don't think this pregnancy will go any further. I've been spotting for 3 days now, and today is a medium flow bleeding with cramps. So not a good sign. I just called dh to tell him we need to make some arrangements so he can take me to hospital in the afternoon. But I'm ok with it. I didn't allow myself to get attached to much to this baby. My time will come, I just need to be that tiny bit more patient.

just a quick post :) we had a sleepy wrap (like a moby)

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v69/idontknowwhentoshutup/snugglebug.jpg

mindy if you could email them that would be great xx
miggins that would be great yes hes still in that size xx
I want to get a baby carrier ive been looking at the carriers on ebay are they not as good as the slings help lol

ummi i didn't see your post! Apologies for seeming like i ignored it. Sorry to hear you are spotting :( i hope its nothing x

There is a bunch I want to reply to but I forgot all of it right now. I'll read back as soon as I get a chance.

Kelly, I'll scan and email them as soon as I can. Hopefully it will be in a few hours.

Ummi, I'm glad you decided to go in. :hugs: I hope everything works out.

More soon

Kelly I've been looking into slings and carriers, it all depends what suits you best. Some people prefer long pieces of fabric that you can tie in different wraps and others prefer ones that you can just clip on and go. From what I've read, ones like a baby bjorn aren't that great because all the babies weight is on their crotch and it's not the best for their hips. That makes sense to me, since you wouldn't carry your baby like that in your arms. It's better to have the ones that support them knee to so their weight is on their bottom. Also the ones that can face out wards aren't great for their backs. Boba, ergo, connecta, moby, rose and rebellion, and baby hawk are just some of the makes.

Like MMM says, a sling library where they will explain them all and you can try them out is probably the best idea.

Hugs Ummi, I'm so sorry you're going through this. I hope you can at least start investigations into why this is happening you you.

Don't worry pichi, sometimes I miss out on entire pages of a thread and I don't how that happens! Btw, i love the pic, it's gorgeous and I also love the colour of your sling.

Ickle: thx. I explained dh that they investigate more after the 3rd, so he's quite happy about that. ( "happy" is not quite the word, but ykwim). We couldnt go today, but we made arrangements to go tomo am. We'll drop ds1 at one of dh's friend where he'll play video games all day long, so he's quite pleased. And we'll take ds2 with us. I know my friend would be happy to take them both, but she already took them for both my previous losses, so I can't ask her again. I'm bleeding full flow now.

So so sorry to hear that ummi but remember what happened to me....I was going for the investigations for my third but got a sticky bfp on the morning of my first appointment. Hugs.

Kelly look up your local sling library they are fab.

Pichi I love that pic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->