Cautiously Pregnant After A Loss. PMA, But Not Taking It For Granted.

:hugs: I'm so sorry Ummi. I'm glad you weren't waiting too long at the hospital.

Finn ended up sleeping another 45 minutes. He is eating now and I am typing with one hand. :) Too hard to do a long post like this, though.

any time. sooner the better really as it'll strengthen his core muscles and will help him to push up, crawl, even roll over :) start with him lying on your chest and let him sit up while you're sitting at an angle. if he cries turn him over onto his back until he's calm then back over onto his tummy - you don't want him associating being on your tummy = horrible, crying etc... :) hope that helps you

and how long do I put him like that for? does that sound a really silly question?

Too slow typing... :haha:

Thank you ladies :) We think he's cute too. :haha:

Kelly, we started, like Pichi said, on our chest. Try for 5 minutes at a time if he can handle it. But, also like Pichi said, turn him over if he gets upset. :)

Not silly questions at all! :)

Ts: sorry, forgot to comment on tje pics. I just love them! So cute. Hope you'll show us the lot when is 1 year old to see the change!

ummi i'm sorry you think it's all over :hugs: i hope they find out what's causing it to happen.

Kelly, trial and error with most parenting things :thumbsup:

trying to think of more things to help Xavier strengthen his upper body and help him crawl he wants to move he really does! he can sit un-aided and can push up damn high but he just can't seem to get his legs under him to get going, silly sausage.

He's so cute Mindy! I've heard good things about Motherease. I've got them on my list :)

Ummi I've said it before but I'm so sorry. We're here if you need us.

Ummi do sorry Hun. Hugs.

Mindy hope the growth spurt is over quickly. I love your link on the wrap may have to get my mams sewing machine and give it a go.

Kelly I started Isla straight away first putting her on my chest skin to skin then after a week or so putting her on her playmat. She has really good upper body strength already.

Hi ladies.

Sorry I've been so quiet. Somebody arrived 13 days before her due date and has been keeping me very busy!!

Arrived last Sunday (Apr 28th) at 7:19am after a 29 hour labour, weighing 7lb 8oz.

Came out with a hand up like Superman so I have a 2nd degree tear, but she's more than worth it. And I'm very proud of myself - had pethedine early on and then just gas and air after that. So glad I did as once I was pushing it was incredible.

She's amazing, BFing like a pro and other than being nocturnal is the most beautiful perfect baby ever. :)

Wow cupcake congratulations!! It sounds like you really earns your stripes! She is beautiful.

congrats cupcup shes gorgeous.
Ladies I have a question for you guys oh mum is doing my head in she keeps telling me I should be giving Daniel boiled water as well as his milk as he will be thirsty im not but shes coming on Thursday and will be on at me again so does anyone know weater I should or not so I have answer for her (other then go bother someone else ffs lol) im not doing it at the moment, how is everyone lovely weather today

Congratulations Cupcake! She's gorgeous <3

Kelly, I'm sure the others will have an answer for you but I wanted to say stick to your guns! As far as I know babies don't need water, they get all the liquid they need through your milk. :hugs:

ladies Daniel has a really sore bit on his willy right on the tip when he poos its explosive and its always goes all over his willy and dangley bits when I wiped him todat his dangley bits spotted blood I only ever use cotton wool and water what do you think this sounds like? and whats best to put on it I don't know weather to go to docs I don't want to seem like an over worried mom

Kelly I've read that your nipples absorb the babies saliva and that tells your body to make exactly what the baby needs. So if they're dehydrated, it'll make more of the watery foremilk.

If she comes up with ideas like that that you don't like, sort of laugh them off and say "did people really do that? That's an old fashioned idea these days". Hopefully that will get her to back off without you having to get too forceful and say "my baby, my rules!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->