Cautiously Pregnant After A Loss. PMA, But Not Taking It For Granted.

Lol @ ginger scan Debzie. Got to love autocorrect :)

Hope Isla settles down.

I'm good MMM, roasting hot at work though. I've asked for a desk fan but the problem is the air con isn't set up right.

There's nothing worse than being hot and pregnant!! Hope you get a fan soon. U reminder the year I was pregnant with Caitlin it was when we had that really really hot summer and the roads and that were melting! It was awful x

you've never experiances a hot summer until you are pregnant haha! Remember sneaking through to the back of work to crank the AC up :haha: everyone was freezing and i was just fine lol

how is everyone this morning? (and bubies)

We're all hot here, so it's not just me lol! I've got a desk fan now so I'm like a dog with it's head hanging out a car window :) The AC doesn't come on until late morning, so then we're fine for a couple of hours and then the temp gets too cold and we get cold air blasting us all afternoon. It's a new building and I think the control panel hasn't been set up properly. They've put a password on it now so we can't change it ourselves so we just have to raise a ticket with IT.

Ickle i often associate rlp with a growth spurt and also like to think which ever side its on is where baby is pulling on bits and bobs!
Lol ginger scan!! Maybe i should have had one of them!!

Been really sleepy last few day, weather is rubbish here so im skiving work, i slept til skippy wanted lunch. My appitite has slowed down a bit now which is a relief ive gain a fair bit and im hoping i wont need to gain too much more! Noticed some stretch marks on my bum yesterday :(

Glad those babies are behaving xxx

I think it makes the soreness a bit more bareable when you think of it being caused by the baby growing doesn't it?

I keep feeling occasional flutters but nothing major yet. Won't be long now I'm sure.

Eeeeek!! So lovely when they are deffinate flutters i love it :) you wait until you whole tummy gets poked out by a foot ♥

so exciting when you feel those first flutters, it will be a while before Kev can feel anything though. Happy birthday to Kev!

The weather last years was rubbish so didn't have the extremes of hot weather and pg but then I like being warm, HATE being cold (why am I in Scotland lol?) I used to round turning the AC off!! All the other ladies were menopausal so kept flushing and turning the AC up!

Hope everyone ok.

afm - today would have been the first birthday of my first loss. Feeling okay about it all though. Its a bitter sweet thing as I often wonder what my angel babies would have been like but then I wouldn't have Benjamin. Anyway looking forward to water babies tomorrow so trying to get al the stuff I need whilst he is asleep just now!

Hi ladies.

I've read back but don't know if i can remember everything.

Ickle: have you tried the mr freeze? They help a looooot! I used to have my freezer full of them with ds1 and was going to the shop on my lunch break to get some when I was at work.

Pink: sorry for the anniversary. It's still a good thing to remember them, in the way that the babies we've lost existed, for a short or a longer time, but they were there. And then Ben is here too, bless him and you can fully enjoy him. *hugs*

Hope everyone else is ok. I don't remember if I commented on the pics of Isla and Noah. They are "trop chou" (meaning so cute in french :D)

I like being warm too. I think the worst bit about our office is how cold it gets after being so warm. Your body takes a while to acclimatise.

I can't wait until Kev can feel movement too. It'll be a while though because of my extra padding.

I really need to pick paint for our living room. It's getting painted next and I've been distracted looking at nursery colours lol!

my not so little now man

Attachments

• IMG-20130504-WA0000.jpg
    IMG-20130504-WA0000.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG-20130510-WA0000.jpg
    IMG-20130510-WA0000.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 10
I still don't have a clue either way. I really must get started on my gender predictors lol!

Haha I thought I was going to be the one to bring more girls to the party! Kelly he is gorgeous. While you are on hand some of you, when Louis wakes for his feed tonight what do I have to do to stop the monitor from going beserk downstairs when I lift him off the sensor mat?

switch the main monitor part ( the angel) off. Your parent unit will beep or vibrate depending on what you have it set on until you turn the angel back on :)

Thanks Pichi. He is feeding now, and it's bleeping downstairs but not too loudly. I switched it off at the "wing". I shall set it to vibrate tomorrow.

Absolutely gorgeous Kelly, I love the star top. I initially thought he was being a superman by wearing pants on top of his out fit till I realised he was in his bouncy chair lol

mrsmig I just turn the wing off too and this stops anything going off, I didn't realise you put it vibrate

ickle - have you got any general colours in mind?

Hi everyone, hope you all have nice weekends planned.

afm- we are going to see a new nursery opening up in the village where we live, it would be perfect location wise but there as it is new there won't be any opinions/feedback etc to suggest if good or bad, however I do know some of the ladies from the nursery we are going to send B to have applied for jobs there so that eases the mind a little. B spent his first night in his own room last night whivh wasn't too bad but thats another story I'll put in my journal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->