Cautiously Pregnant After A Loss. PMA, But Not Taking It For Granted.

Well I've got teal lamps, lamp shade and teal on the curtains so it has to match in with those. Our suite is black and grey and there's grey in the curtains too. I was thinking about pale grey with one wallpapered feature wall but DH is very fussy about what wallpaper he likes.

sounds lovely, I like the teal colour and feature wall sounds great too. I just painted one wall dark aubergine and that is dramatic too

We have an aubergine wall in our bedroom, I love it! Purple is my favourite colour.

I need to have a look for some testers so we can get started.

Awww i love teal too and great with grey! Perfect for boy or girly. Our nursery is oatmeal and a bight jungle green feature wall! I have visions of putting up jungle animals when baby is bigger!! Mum and me just brought some new fabric for th moses basket, it needs a bumper its beautiful embroidered cotton just white. Then i found some jazzy african print fabric which im going to make a play mat out of! This baby is going to have a funky bedroom! Still need curtains but couldnt decide. Bloody knackered now carrying a bump is hard work and im still not quite aware of how big it is i keep bumping into things and forgetting i cant squeeze into places anymore!

Teal and grey is our living room merri lol! I keep changing my mind about the babies room. Latest idea is pale brown walls with lots of coloured accessories/bedding.

Hi ladies :flow: Sorry I have missed so much here. I am absolutely exhausted lately. Finn is not sleeping well.

Ickle, that sounds really nice for your living room. I love that colour combination. That is actually the combination we have in our bathroom.

Kelly, Daniel is just gorgeous! I LOVE his hair. I want to squash him! :cloud9:

Sorry I can't remember anything else :shy: Finn was eating every 2-3 hours last night so that meant very little sleep for me. I took him to bed with me at 8 and I slept maybe for another hour and then fed him on my side for the first time. It actually worked! I rested more like that too. I am still very tired. He is waking from an hour nap now to eat again.

I hope you are all well. :flow: I will try to get on here more often. I miss you guys!

Good to see your doing well Mindy :flower: Hopefully it won't be long before Finn is going longer in the night, you must be so tired :(

How's everyone else?

Noah and I are doing well. Noah had a bad couple of nights at the weekend but wasn't too bad last night. He's still pretty settled and content in the day. He has been very twisty this afternoon since about 3pm but I think he has trapped wind poor little man :( x

I still have to decorate Islas room I'm going to do it before she moves in officially. At the moment she loves ladybirds so I'm looking for accessories if anyone sees any. When I look there are loads in the states but not any here.

Mindy so sorry Finn is keeping you up so much. I prefer to nurse Isla on my side it means I do doze though and she sometimes slips which leaves me a bit sore so be careful of that.

Mmm poor little man hope its just a one off.

Afm Isla had her second injections and to be honest wasn't too bad. She had a slight temp Friday and was off colour over the weekend but is fine today. Emily was poorly for a week with the same ones that's why I was dreading it. She still wakes at least three times per night for feeds. I'm still combi feeding but to be honest I think at the moment it's more formula than breast. She upped her feeds again so I'm struggling with keeping up. I have started expressing more giving her two expressed feeds per day and nursing her last thing at night, first thing on a morning plus one feed during the day if I think I have enough that day. Need to get into a rhythm with expressing but it's finding the time. My motto is even if she is getting one feed its better than none but I still feel like I should be doing more.

Have you seen this outfit? If I have a girl, it's getting bought in every size straight away lol!

https://www.next.co.uk/x51886s5

In fact I might buy all of these https://www.next.co.uk/girls/newborn-girls/bright-beautiful/1

Your doing really well Debz as is Isla! Try not to beat yourself up over it!!

Ickle those are just way too cute :cloud9: ... see you need to find out the gender :winkwink: x

Yeah I saw those ickle I love them but settled on this for isla.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 6
And this......

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 4
Lol MMM! I'd be disappointed if I'm having a boy and couldn't buy those outfits though. Baby girls do have much more choice than boys.

Those outfits are lovely. I love Next kids clothes. My SIL used to queue up at 6am for their Boxing Day sale and buy most of her boys clothes for the year. I thought she was mad but now I'm seeing the appeal.

I do love next stuff. It's pricey but lovely. I went mad the other week and bought a few things. Paying for it now though because I'm skint.

Boys clothes are much nicer than they used to be, plus boys look REALLY cute in hand knits too. Debzie, you are doing a brilliant job don't feel guilty.
Louis has his 3rd set of jabs tomorrow :-( which I'm dreading because the second set were horrible. He was supposed to have them last Tuesday but I didn't get the letter until Saturday! Great!! I'll just fire up the Delorian and head back to last week.
After saying Louis was more settled he seems to have slipped back again. He woke 3 or 4 times last night and doesn't seem that settled tonight.

Not sure where else to post this, I normally post in the miscarriage section. I am a little nervous. My period is 4 days late and 5 days prior to it being late I had some spotting not a lot and only on toilet paper never bleeding in the toilet or in my undies and it wasn't many times through out the day. Do you think that could have been implantation bleeding? I have heard a lot of different things about it. I am just more aware of my body since having my miscarriages and period still hasn't surfaced. I am just trying not to over think it but worrying like crazy.

Hi. Have you tested?

no I haven't! I am too nervous to go and buy a test to pee on it to see if its - or +. I will be sad if its - and I will be scared if its +. I also don't have a car at the moment hub is at work. I go for blood work in the morning and will get the results wed. They are checking progesterone and hcg. If my period comes then I wont go. I just have a feeling like I have with my other pregnancies. Kinda hope Im right and kind of hope Im wrong. I am not TTC I am honestly terrified to get pregnant again. My family dr said it could possibly be implantation bleeding that I had.

Good luck Felynn. Hopefully you'll get some answers soon and can then deal with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->