Cautiously Pregnant After A Loss. PMA, But Not Taking It For Granted.

There definitely is more choice for girls but the boys choices have vastly improved the last few years.

Hope you get the result you want Felynn x

Good luck felynn, be brave :hugs:

Next baby clothes are cute as... we have a next outet store here and im forever browsing the sale stuff always a sale on here! I saw some amazing green stary baby geows 2 for4 quid but resisted and now i regret it! Also matalan had very reasonable baby gear. I want to know what im having now!!!

I'll have to find out where our nearest Next outlet is.

Do you have any feelings about the gender one way or the other? I've noticed that I think about "him" rather than "her" or "it". Don't know if that means anything though.

I have always thought boy, and at the scan we thought we saw testes but i just read that they dont come down until about now so it could have been lady bits! Idk now! If you believe the hr thing then its a boy. Oh well only 13wk until d day!

We tried to do the wedding ring test but the ring didn't move in any direction lol!

Ha there are so many wives tales everyone says im carrying low and out front so that must mean its a boy but i think it all depends on your physic anyway!
Did you start to show yet ickle? And bumps or thumps? I didnt notice until 20wks i have anterior placenta though.

I carried exactly the same with both of mine so I don't believe any of that about how you carry! I thought Edie was a boy until I felt her move and then I started to call her "she". Louis kept me guessing all the way through but I was so surprised when he was a boy I must have been expecting a girl!

The only sure fire way to know is to look between their legs when they're born lol

i tell you - Gender guessing get yourself a red cabbage :haha:

I always said he and kind of knew it was going to be a boy. At the 20 week scan she pointed out the obvious bits. They are more likely to get it wrong if they say girl and it ends up being a boy than the other way around.

Yeah that makes sense pink.

What do I do with this red cabbage then pichi?

Ok I googled it. You add boiling water to chopped up red cabbage, leave it for 10 mins then drain off the water. Mix it with an equal amount of urine and the colour will tell you the gender. Pink/red = boy, purple = girl

you boil down the cabbage, drain it (water will be red) put a wee bit in an OLD glass and add your pee (lol!) it is basically a pH indicator :)

some places say pinky colour is girl and blue/ purple is boy.

If its just ph I can get my mum to acquire some paper from the lab she works in lol!

But that's nowhere near as much fun as peeing on a cabbage! I never did the cabbage test, wish I had.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->