Cautiously Pregnant After A Loss. PMA, But Not Taking It For Granted.

I've never heard of the cabbage trick before :lol: it sounds ... interesting :haha: x

i hadn't either. Oh though i was going to take a wizz on a cabbage :haha:

Hahaha right im off to buy a red cabbage today! Good fibre if nothing else!! Was it right pichi??

i found the blue/green boy as like i said it's a pH indicator. here's my result:

dark blue/green indicating boy! and it was right
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v69/idontknowwhentoshutup/3a018963-4bda-44b7-a8af-a4cf517fe5e3_zps62d0b268.jpg

i THINK i'm right in saying that the more acidic your urine is the more it is likely to be a girl? i can't remember haha

lol at the pic pichi wish id of tried that now, oh mum did the ring thing and it was right she recons she has never been wrong yet.
ive added a pic could this be a little smile???

Attachments

• IMG_20130515_121444.jpg
    IMG_20130515_121444.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 9
aw he's getting big Kelly. i'll have that book in the post tomorrow (as with your band Ickle, worse person ever for posting things!)

That's a big colour difference. I'm going to buy a cabbage, next time I'm in Tesco.

I think it might be Kelly :)

It looks like it to me Kelly. I LOVE the silly sausage outfit. I will get round to posting those clothes soon too.
Louis doesn't seem to be as bad with these set of jabs. It seems to have made him sleepy. I can live with that :blush:

Love that outfit, Kelly! He is gorgeous. Looks like a smile to me :cloud9:

I can't wait to see the results of the cabbage tests, ladies :)

Mrs. M., I'm so happy to hear that Louis doesn't seem so bad after his last set of shots. :)

I hope you are all well :flow:

Finn is hungry so I gotta go! Hopefully one day I will be able to update! :haha:

Just trapsed around town looking for pj bottoms as non of mine fit now, brought some in matalan couldnt be botheted to try them on and they dont bloody fit!! Gerrr!! Im so silly sometimes and its a mission to go back there!
Got me a cabbage will try it later or does it need to be first wee? Ive missed pos!

Kelly looks like a smile to me very cute xxx

yeah, it's FMU :) I miss POAS :haha:

matalan PJ bottoms are the best but they always seem to all be slightly different sized

That sucks about the pj's, Merri. My Oma used to do that with clothes all the time. It used to drive my mom nuts because she had to return all the clothes that didn't fit :haha: I hope you get them exchanged soon.

I can't wait to hear your cabbage results :)

Well i just did it and so did dh because he thought it was a laugh! Only just read it should be FMU! But here it the test...

Left is control right is result
Looks like girl to me! Rasberry red.
Dh was purple!

Attachments

• 20130515192133890-1.jpg
    20130515192133890-1.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 1
yeah, that's looking like a red = girl. we shall see! haha the cabbage was right for 5 out of 6 people who done it same time as me

haha! it's very hard not to buy things. that's why i wanted to know - so i could buy all these cute girly things for Pixie :haha: it's harder for a boy i think. Next i'd say was the best for boys things.

I do that too Merri :lol: I hate trying things on!

It's definitely looking like girl. Wish I'd heard of it when I was pregnant :lol: x

Pichi do you think you will try for a third? I have no idea yet if i will have anymore after this one, some people just seem to know.

Haha its worse when you dont fit i the cubicle because bump hit the door! I willhave to drag myself back there friday :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->