Cautiously Pregnant After A Loss. PMA, But Not Taking It For Granted.

Oh i just searched results to check and red is boy! Blue purple is girl. Dh is happy he is having a girl! Oh well still 50/50!!

I just looked back in my journal as I did them all.....wedding ring said girl, baking powder test said girl and so did the cabbage test. Craving wise I went off vinegar and craved sweet stuff.

Oh i just searched results to check and red is boy! Blue purple is girl. Dh is happy he is having a girl! Oh well still 50/50!!

different places say different things. acidic urine is supposed to indicate girl (so, that'd be red to a kinda green (1-6) boys more alkaline in colour which is a darker green - blue/black (7-14)

I probably won't get a cabbage tonight. I picked up the bed for the spare room tonight and got shouted at by some woman for parking at the wrong side of the carpark. Apparently I should've run on her doorbell at tea time to check it was ok, even though I was sat in the van waiting for my friends to arrive ready to move if I was in anyone's way. Stupid old bint!

I got some wallpaper samples in the post today. Got some for the living room and some for baby's room. So exciting! I've stuck them to the wall so we can decide which we like best :)

what a cow! like you said, it's not like you left the can so you could have moved at any time :dohh:

ooo love all the decorating you're doing ickle. :D

Me too. We've been meaning to do it for so long, it's fantastic to be actually doing it. I've just ordered wallpaper for the feature wall of the living room. Just need to work out what shade of paint to go on the other walls now and we're good to go :)

So funny the cabbage stuff! And guesse what? Ds1 came back from a chemistry workshop and as soon as he arrived, he took some eed canbage from his back and started doing exactly the same experiment!!! (Well not with a urine sample of course, but with vinegar and bicarbonate of soda.) so I confirm that acid is pink and alkaline is purple.

Ickle: sorry about that woman. It's awful being shouted at, but even worst when your preggo.

Kelly: daniel is so so cute!

Sorry I know I missed loads! I've been very busy lately with the boxes, but everytime i'm done with one, it seems a new one appears from nowhere!

Sorry you got shouted at by some old bitch Ickle. I got so many nosey stares in town today while Edie was having a meltdown. People just love it.
Today is the day that would have been my due date of my second loss, one year on. I'm ok with it. I find anniversaries of the miscarriage harder, but I think over a year on and with Louis here I am starting to heal.

I'm glad you're doing ok. People told me it would get easier and you don't really believe them when you're in the thick of your grief but it is true. :hugs:

:hugs: mrsm these anniversarys do tend to sneak up on you, i hope your feeling ok and yes you have your little man now to hold and comfort you xxxxx

ladies I have a question ive started to bleed again could this really be af again???

So glad it's Friday! How's everyone else doing?

My lovely SIL gave me a bag of clothes that are too small for her but are suitable for a growing bump. It's probably doubled my current wardrobe lol! It's also saved me a small fortune in maternity clothes. I'm definitely taking her out for lunch sometime.

Sounds like it probably is kelly.....booo!

Yippie for free clothes ickle! Very generous of sil. My mum keeps giving me tops too it very much apprieciated!
Afm baby is having a chilled week, always un nerves me but im playing music to him/her and therecis some action now apparently reggae is the order of the day! Going to matalan in a bit to swap pjs, then b&q to see if our wall lights are there, the need to do 2.5hr gardening and then i want to go swimming if it stays dry/sunny as nearest pool is outside!!

Sounds like it could be Kelly :( :hugs:

That's so lovely of your SIL Ickle! It's brilliant when you get given things, more money for you to spend on baby :winkwink: x

I know I wasn't expecting it at all.

Starting to think about starting to buy things for baby. It's a surprisingly scary step to take though.

When did you ladies start to feel definite kicks rather than just flutters?

I know I wasn't expecting it at all.

Starting to think about starting to buy things for baby. It's a surprisingly scary step to take though.

When did you ladies start to feel definite kicks rather than just flutters?

I don't think I bought anything for Noah until I was 16 weeks it's such a hard step to take after a loss :hugs:

With Caitlin I felt definite kicks at 17 weeks, we were on holiday in Tenerife at the time :D x

Sorry I have been missing for a bit

Well I've got some very sad news that I was hoping I would never have to share again. I had my OB check up on Thursday and they couldn't find a heartbeat and bubs was measuring 13 weeks, so probably stopped growing shortly after my 12 week scan since I was ahead at that one. So another 12-16 week loss, my 3rd one now.

Absolutely devastated and unless they can come up with a reason why from the testing (at the moment there is no reason, again) I won't be trying again.

I'd like to hang around on here though as I enjoy everyone's posts and love talking about my precious little M! I'm upset that I won't be able to give him a brother or a sister, I think some of this might be to not knowing any only children.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->