Cautiously Pregnant After A Loss. PMA, But Not Taking It For Granted.

Oh Ginny I am so so sorry sweetie. I am sending you lots of :hugs: and will be thinking of you all :( x

Oh Ginny. I'm so so sorry. I was hoping for the best for you. Please hang around, we love having you here.

If your little one is meant to be an only child, do not worry to much about it. With lots of love it is all going to be ok. And I'm sure he is getting plenty.

Loads of hugs. I'll be thinking about you. Take care and try and get some rest.
xxx

Oh Ginny I'm so so sorry. I hope they can give you a reason for it this time so at least you know what is happening to your babies. Thinking of you :hugs:

Oh no no no Ginny :cry: I'm so terribly sorry. I hope they can find out why this keeps happening to you and that there is something that can help support this part of a pregnancy for you. Big hugs.

Thanks for the support ladies, I might be missing for a bit til I get my head around things, but look forward to still being able to chat with you all :)

At the moment, I'm happy to try and find some answers but I really don't want to try again. Physically it's painful since I keep having missed miscarriages at that bit later point where I need surgery or to suffer basically a labour, also emotionally it's already taken a huge toll on me. I feel like I just want to focus on the things I can be grateful for like M and it's hard focusing on him when I'm sick with morning sickness or having appointments or generally just having my thoughts consumed with pregnancy.

Thanks for the support. We never told anyone about this pregnancy except for our parents so it's nice to be able to use here to vent.

I promise I'll catch up on everyone else at some point!

Take all tje time you need hun. You will need time to grieve this baby, and also time to grieve for the brother or sister you so wanted to give your little boy. I really really hope for you that you'll have answers, and that one day you'll have your rainbow. Baut as we discussed in my journal, this is so painful, time and energy consuming that it is totally normal to need a break from ttc or stop completely.
I also hope that the next steps will be as kind to you as possible.

Ginny i am sooo sorry:( :hug: there is nothing wrong wth M being an only child, my dh is one and my mum and aside from being chatter boxes they are just fine! He wont know any different that what my dh says and he will get your idivided attention which he will relish. Take time to heal thinking of you xxxx

That's totally understandable Ginny. We will be here for you whenever you need us.

oh Ginny I am so, so sorry :cry: sending you lots of hugs. I hope they can help understand what's going on.:hugs:

Ginny im so sad to turn on my laptop to read this news im thinking of you and we are here for you when ever you need us, be good to yourself please stick around on here hugs xxxxx

So so sorry ginny I hope you do get done answers hugs. Xx

How's everyone doing?

I'm sat lying with my feet up on the bar at the end of our bed like I used to when we were TTC. This time it's for swollen ankles though lol!

I'm looking at cots and think I've picked one but I'm getting myself a bit confused with what mattress is best. Any advice?

I tried googling foam vs sprung. Sprung is better but foam is cheaper so not too bad to replace if it gets majorly pooped on and ruined. Still doesn't help lol!

Get a mattress protector :thumbup: I *think* ours is foam ... I cba to go upstairs and have a look :lol: x

i'd say go with a sprung mattress and get a waterproof mattress protector :) you get a nice fluffy one that isn't that horrible plasticy stuff hahah- that's what we got for the little mans bed :) our mattress is both foam and sprung though i think :dohh:

Thanks. I'll have a proper look tonight. I got too annoyed with the site I was looking at because you couldn't filter by size. Where did you buy your cots from?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->