Cautiously Pregnant After A Loss. PMA, But Not Taking It For Granted.

I think our mattress is the same as pichi, a mix of both with a breathable waterproof top. I got my cot bed from toys r us, its an EastCoast cot bed. I bought the mattress from somewhere else but can't remember atm.

aw no swollen feet, I didn't get that till nearer the end when my shoes and boots wouldn't fit! Must apologise for not sending the mat jeans I said I would. I found them at the weekend but they are a size 12. With this nice weather you'll be getting lots of use from the tops mrsmig sent you as well as the dresses. Lets hope it stays this nice, I love it!

pixies cotbed was toys r us and Xaviers we bought from pramcentre.co.uk they usually do really good sales :)

Thanks I'll have a look there since we have plenty of time yet to shop around.

The swollen ankles were from standing ironing I think. I'll need to break it down into smaller chunks from now on. I wish I was one if those people who do a load of washing and iron it as soon as its dry but I usually wait until I have nothing left to wear lol.

I never iron :blush: Actually I iron hubby's work shirts and that's it :lol:

Everything just goes in the tumble once it's dried to fluff it up then there's no need to iron it as long as you fold them whilst they're still warm x

Thats what I do MMM. OH irons his work shorts but thats it. Glad I am not the only one.

Ickle my feet started swelling from early on too. My dryer is broken so I'm having to iron trying to keep on top of it but I detest it sooooo much. I was being so organised washing ironing as I go but it's mounted up again. Will have to tackle it today and tomorrow.

Ickle I bought the cotbed pine set out of argos and its done Emily and now Isla. I just bought a new silent night my first matress for the cotbed.

I've just got to grips with my ironing again but sometimes my ironing basket is a heap taller than Edie. I try to get it done on a Saturday morning but its not easy. Yesterday I felt like I was doing laundry all day. It's amazing how much extra washing one very small person creates!
My very small person is not a well boy today. He has a nasty cough and he is bunged up as well as having trapped wind and being spewy. Poor little mite we have had lots of snuggles on the sofa this morning. I think a lot of it is from his jabs last week. I need to put him down though as I need to have lunch, sort (yet more) washing, and make the fire.
I had swollen feet and hands when I was pregnant with Edie, but not Louis.

We each do our own ironing but I do the bedsheets since DH refuses to. We don't have a line outside to hang our washing out so I start it off in the drier and then hang it on a clothes horse while it's still warm so that it dries quickly. It still comes out a crumpled mess lol!

Thank you. It's horrible when they are poorly. I really feel for Mindy at the moment and as for what Dani is going through I can't imagine, she must be so brave and strong. That photo she posted on Facebook of little Amie smiling with her oxygen mask on melted my heart into bits.

I know. It just doesn't bare thinking about. She seems to be coping so well with it all as well.

Poor Louis, hope he feels better soon, I am sure all the mummy cuddles he is getting will help. When B was 'off colour' after his 1st and 2nd jabs and then ill his bronciolitis I found that difficult as you can't do much to help them so I really feel for Mindy with Finns nose. As for Dani I don't know how she does it, so strong, both her and gorgeous little Amie.

Got B weighed again today, only put 1.5 oz on, so 2 oz in 3 weeks. I am not overly worried as he is bright and content and maybe all his rolling about he is doing is burning off those calories! They suggested increasing the amount of purees, he only has about 1oz at the most atm so will try more tomorrow.

That sounds like a good plan Pink, slow and steady. I bought some baby rice for Louis today, I'm borrowing an electric pump off my friend so I'm going to start trying to express again *shudder* and once I have some supplies to mix the rice with I will get going.

I'm sorry Louis isn't feeling well MM :( hope he's better soon.

isn't it scary that our babies are weaning now!?

It is! Part of me wants to leave it as long as possible but I'm also excited to start.

i need a bigger freezer to put all the pureés in haha. need to get some alternative ideas for pureés too because i always make the same ones :dohh:

They suggested offering him 2 'meals' but I am not convinced of that just yet. I might introduce a porridge next week for breakfast and then continue with the purees for lunch. What I don't want to happen is that he doesn't bf fully if he is full from purees.

offer his milk first pink, the saying is 'food is fun 'til one' :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->