Cautiously Pregnant After A Loss. PMA, But Not Taking It For Granted.

oooh ood luck at the dentist pin im so scared of the dentist imuch a wimp
how is everyone today?
had th hv today Daniel following the 93rd centile and now weighs 14.8 ounces hes a little porkchop hope your all ok gotto book his vaccines in for next week not looking forward tothat

What a big boy :) what an excellent Mommy! I hope he does well with his needles. Finn had sore legs for a day and was extra snuggley the 2nd day after them. No fever. Hopefully Daniel will do really well too :)

Good luck at the dentist. I used to be very afraid of that dentist but I managed to get over it (somehow). I'm still a little nervous but not too bad.

Good luck at the dentist Pink ... I don't like dentists either!!

Wow Kelly Daniel is doing brilliantly! :D Good luck for the jabs I'm not looking forward to taking Noah for his ... think I'll rope my friend into coming with me and taking him in for me :lol: x

Dentists visits are always stressful. Good luck pink!

Daniel's growing like a weed Kelly! Hope he gets on on with his injections.

I'm going to see the MW after work because I'm still getting a sore back/pelvis, so they want to check me over in case it's a uti. I don't think it's that though.

Blimey Kelly! Those clothes I have for you won't fit him, he isn't far behind Louis! I'll sort you out some 3-6 stuff instead when Louis goes into 6-9.
Hope the dentist went ok pink. Ickle do you think you have spd? I had it with Louis but only for a few weeks thankfully because it was horrible.
I'm a bit late to the cloth nappy party but my friend gave me some and I'm loving them! I don't use them all the time but trying to put him in one or two a day and figuring that's around 10 nappies a week that aren't ending up in landfill and its saving me money too. I've just ordered a couple of bigger ones on eBay because the ones my friend gave me are a bit small for him now.
As I mentioned in my journal I have started Louis on baby rice once a day, he loves it. I've also got Edie a toddler bed (just an interim until we can afford bunk beds) so we can put the sides back on the cot bed for Louis to go in. It is so much comfier than the crappy crib he sleeps in.

It does sound like SPD Ickle :hugs:

Mrs M how is Louis enjoying the baby rice? I never used baby rice with mine I just used rusks but I'm sure when I went to weigh in clinic the HV there said they don't sell rusks anymore due to safety reasons or something?! :wacko:

Cloth nappies are great but I just don't have the time to wash them! I already do at least 2 loads a day at the moment :wacko: :lol: x

miggins I have 3 new cloth nappies I bought but never used would you like them if so pm me your addres xxxx

Well I saw the MW. She did a urine test and said that I'm showing signs of a UTI but that everyone has been today so it could be a dodgy batch of tests. Since I'm not unwell they're going to wait until it comes back from the lab before they decide if I need anti-biotics or not. She thinks its more likely that its my muscles relaxing so she's given me some exercises to do. She runs a yoga class on a Wednesday night so I'm going to go to that tomorrow night.

I want to do cloth nappies too. I already have 10 that I bought from here :) Some of them are far too beautiful considering they're for catching pee and poop lol!

ickle - there was a girl at my work who was pregnant and showing same signs you are and it did turn out to be a UTI. hope you feel better soon x

Kelly - aww he's the same size as Xavier :D aw, i bet he's all squishy and cute!!

hope everyone is well - we are all bogged down with the cold u__u couldn't take Pixie to Little Ninjas today so instead stayed in the house and had a PJ day. my woven labels arrived today though. they look so fun! can't wait to make some things to put them on

Thanks Kelly that would be great if you don't mind! I'll do you a swap for some clothes.
Pichi I saw the labels on Facebook they look fab. Hope you all feel better soon.
MissMm that's why I only use a couple a day and I use disposables when we are out and about and on a night.
Hope the pain goes soon Ickle.

Hope its not spd ickle and you feel better soon xx
Im going to cloth nappy i have been given a load of tots bots original bamboozles and i have some fuffles all size 1 though i have no idea if they will be ok but i havent lost any money so......
Well done kelly on growing a big boy!
Pichy hope pixie feels better soon xxx
Pink i hope the dentist goes ok xx

I've got all little lambs. I'm trying to buy some other makes now since I've no idea what will work. I made dh practice putting one on to a teddy.

Mine are tots bots original bamboozles and they are lovely. They are a size 1 and he is almost too big for them so I am stalking size 2 on eBay. I got a couple of the stretchy ones so I shall see what they are like. They look nice but I like the natural bamboo ones.

They're on my shopping list :) You can buy new Tots Bots in bigger Tescos now.

what fluffy bums seem the 'best' shape wise? I think i may try making some but its a bit of a grey area for me I'm afraid.

That's my only complaint about them, he seems a bit mummified in them and its harder to bend him in half if you know what I mean :haha: and he's ok if he is wearing dungarees but some trousers don't go over them.

I think it's personal depending on the shape of you baby and what type of nappy you want to use. I think there are free patterns somewhere in the Natural Parenting section. I actually won a kit for making a nappy from Plush Addict during real nappy week. They have lovely fabric. It has a pattern but I haven't sussed it all put yet.

I have heard that you sometimes have to size up a little earlier with trousers although some ladies say that once you've got the waistband past the nappy it's ok. I've no idea since I've only ever put one on a teddy lol.

Yeah I've been putting him in bigger trousers. It's not a problem. While its been decent weather if we are round the house I just leave him in his vest and top and socks and slippers. Then I get to see his gorgeous chunky legs.

You need to get "baby legs"! Leg warmers for babies. Lots of moms use them for babies in cloth diapers.

More later, hoping to get a little more sleep :)

Oh, my diapers are cheapies, sunbabies. Their great. Pocket diapers. I have 24 and can full time diaper washing every 2nd day. But, I use disposables overnight. I still don't have an overnight cloth diaper. I have some mother ease fitteds but am still trying to get a soaker knit up.

I used cloth nappies for a while with Thomas when he was one ... I never used them overnight though. I loved the Itti Bitti's. I know a friend who makes the nappies and they are amazing! She's done Monsters Inc, Disney ... all sorts! They are quite pricey at over £20 a nappy though! I was just saying to hubby last night that I'd hav loved to do cloth with Noah again but I just don't have the time to wash them all. I done all our washing on Saturday and I have another 4 loads to do today :wacko:

How's everyone doing today? Any plans? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->