Cautiously Pregnant After A Loss. PMA, But Not Taking It For Granted.

Hi debzie

Poor Isla, hope that 2nd tooth come in quick and things settle down. Will your supply increase once she starts feeding again? B has also been really fussy at the breast especially the last few days, can't get him to do more that 5 mins and that's with him popping on and off and seemingly upset/frustrated too. I was beginning to wonder if I had enough milk for him or if it is teething (seems like it has been going on forever!)

ickle - 2 more days to go! Are you staying strong and going team yellow. I remember you saying Kev wants to know.

Hi everyone, hope you are all well.

Yeah we are. We spoke about it and he knows my reason for not wanting to know. I told him I'd change my mind if he could give me a good enough reason but he didn't. I feel a bit bad because maybe it'd be easier for him to bond if he could picture a son or daughter but our baby won't be the one his imagination dreams up anyway. If baby chooses to flash us then that's fine but healthy is the main thing.

We're trying to get the living room cleared out as much as possible so that we can paint it. I think we'll have to take a couple of days off work though because there's a lot to move and it's too big a job to do in the evenings if we're putting stuff back every night. Sooner we can get that done, the sooner it can mostly go back until my mum can come down and paper the last wall.

Happy halfway ickle and good luck for the scan.

:Hugs: Debz and pink I'm dreading teething again :( can't wait to see Isla on Wednesday with her little toot. :D Debz x

Happy 20 weeks Ickle! Wow!

Kelly, what the hv said to you breaks my heart. I agree 100% with the other ladies, do what your mommy instinct tells you to do and ignore that stupid woman.

Debzie, wow a tooth already!

Sorry ladies that I have forgotten what I have read. I hope you are all well :flow:

Sorry I haven't been here lately. So tired! Haha! We got a little more sleep the last 2 night and I really hope it continues :)

Gosh Isla is teething early! Had a nice weekend but busy. Went to the salon today to get my hair done, so nice to see all my colleagues and their bumps. One of them has just had her 12 week scan and she is glowing. Another girl has had such a trauma, she is 30 weeks and had a fall. She fell on her bump but thank god the baby is ok, but she broke her foot! So she has a cast up to her knee that she has to have for 3 months. What an absolute nightmare for her having to give birth with that on, and also deal with a newborn. I could cry for her. She has had to start her maternity leave early as well.
I can't believe Louis is 5 months today. I haven't given him baby rice for a couple of days, to be honest I don't think he is quite ready. Sometimes he enjoys it, other times it just comes back out of his mouth. He is still waking up 3x a night. I am just used to it.

Oh debz i hope islas tooth comes in quickly for her it must be so sore and u comfortable with her skin flare up :(
Pink sorry Ben is feeling fussy maybe its the weather?!
Ickle fingers crossed for scan tomorrow whatntime is it? We are team yellow and dont regret it, we had to choose a gender neutral nick name! Good luck with decorating we are still putting our lounge back together:wacko:
Mrsm scary about your collegue falling on her bump, thats one of my biggest fears. I can not imagine giving birth in a cast!:nope:

Afm 30wks tomorrow! Yikes, time is slipping by so quickly, i keep looking at the calender and thinking crikey not long.... our house is still termoil, upstairs is habitable but our lounge is derrelict still.:cry: we are struggling to get things finished then people want to visit us and im like no sorry too messy! Im feeling a bit out of the picture with friends as well, noone ever calls me to ask how i am? Its kinda hurtful and i dont want to call people because i feel like its rude because all i have to talk about is growing a baby and my messy house! Idk pregnancy make you feel very vulnrable and also has made me realise how few people i have close at hand for support.
Sorry to ramble.....i hope everyone is well and you UK girls are enjoying our heat wave xxxx

happy half way! so exciting about your scan! you are strong willed going team yellow hehe :) wish i could have been like that!

how old is Isla again? we still don't have any teeth haha! at this point Pixie had 2 teeth but then saying that, she had been crawling for a month and was cruising the furniture too by the same age Xavier is now! :haha:

hope bumps and babies are doing well :)

Falling on my bump is my worst nightmare! Your poor friend must've got such a fright. Lad everything is ok, even if she is in plaster.

30 weeks Merri! Exciting! Hope you get some of your. Decorating finished up. I know what a pain it is.

Hoping to clear out a few more things tonight. Once the cabinet is empty, it's just a matter of taking it to bits and moving it which won't be too bad. We've got a cadet BBQ this weekend though so not much will be happening. No more weekends away for a couple of months so that's good. I'm letting normal housework standards slide a little until he decorating is all done, then I'll blitz the whole place.

Pichi Isla is 17 weeks on Friday but Emily sarted teething early too so I have been expecting it. She had nearly all of hers through by her first birthday. At 5 she already has her back molars too. I don't know if its worse getting them ths early or late. Suppose you get it over with.

Yeah see you tomorrow missmummymoo. X

Oh that's awful Mrs M! So glad she is ok though ... it was a fear of mine too. I nearly fell on mine slipping on the ice with Noah!

It won't be long till bubs is here Merri!! Really hope you get the house sorted in time :hugs:

Noah is doing really well, he started smiling on Monday :cloud9: it's lovely :D We have our 6 week check up on Thursday and a busy few days. Hubby's off Friday so hopefully heading to the seaside for the day :D x

happy half way ickle your so strong being team yellow,
hi debz lovely to hear from wow teething already
merrie happy 30 weeks I know how you feel I haven't really got anyone around me as moved from London to Cumbria so I find it so hard sometimes hugs x
miggins 3 times a night you must be exhausted hope it gets less soon
pink is ben teething?
haven't heard from loz in ages???
ts pichi mmm how are you all?

:hugs: Kelly I didn't realise you'd moved up here :( How far are you from the metro?

How are you and Daniel? X

I live near Carlisle on the borders mmm I used to live in Northumberland near hexham been here 9 months now I come from London originally.

Well we're still officially team yellow but we both think we saw a willy :) There's a pic in my journal if you want a look.

Kelly if you ever fancy meeting at the metro or in Newcastle just let me know :flower: :)

Awww that's brilliant ickle so gad everything is ok :D Eeeekkk for the willy :D X

Wooowhooo another boy maybe! Thats so exciting ickle off to view the pic xxx lol

so gad it went well icle jus seen your pic so cleareeerk another boy maybe??????
ok im being really di I cant strt a journal its not fair can omeone tell me idiot proof way of starting one up.merrie ws it you thatwas looking for nightys for labour or was it ickle???

Ohh might have been ickle im planning a water birth so will prob be mostly naked or in a towel!!
As for starting journal im rubbish at these things but dont you just go to say the parenting page and start new thread? Sorry i may be wrong!

Yeah you go to the parenting journal section and just start a new thread. I think the button is on the top left before the list of other people's journals.

I want a water birth too. Luckily there are two pools at the maternity unit so I've got a great chance of getting one. Need pj's for bfing afterwards though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->