Cautiously Pregnant After A Loss. PMA, But Not Taking It For Granted.

My goodness me! Last night for the first time in as long as I can remember he only woke up once!!! 7-6 with a wake up at 1-30 AND at 6-45 he is back in his crib and settled again. Unbelievable. It's been 3+ wake ups for weeks.

Awww i like it that way! Someone told me if its off you iphone or similar then crop it a bit and it should stay the right way around xxx

well done miggins im off to look at what they are xx I love your new pic its lovely
hey pink had a bad couple of days after very clingy and cryed a lot which just isn't him but back to his happy self again thank god lol back again in 3 weeks for second lot poor boy.
where is time going so sad packing all my cute baby clothes away I want another lol

Do it Kelly! I wish I could, it's sad thinking I'm never going to be pregnant again.
Thanks Merri, that makes sense.

Hi ladies :)

Sorry I have been away for so long. Been a little stressful here again. Finn started sleeping better and it was so nice. He was going for a 5-6 hour stretch at night followed by a 3-4 hour stretch. It was heaven. :haha: But, he got sicker again yesterday. Today he choked again and coughed up green stuff. He's on antibiotics now and also antihistamine. The doctor finally said maybe it is allergies. We are going back again next week after his antibiotics are done and I will ask for a referral to a pediatrician. She will do allergy testing, I think.

Congrats on the will Mrs. M.! That is awesome! I want a gumigem bracelet. I can't find anyone selling them in Canada.

Ickle, I hope you don't have SPD, but if you do I hope physio helps a lot!

Kelly, you should have another!

Hi to everyone :wave:

I hope you are all well. :flower:

Totally agree with Mrs M Kelly I wish I could have another too :(

:hugs: TS I'm glad they are finally doing something to help Finn, the poor little thing.

How's everyone today? X

t_s, if you wanted one - i'm sure one of us could send you it over :) i love mine. sadly i lost the bracelet as Xavier chucked it overboard walking back from little Ninjas :( they ship worldwide though so if you were to drop the girl an e-mail i'm sure she'd help you out :)

how is everyone today? i can't believe all these little babies are getting so big!! Xavier is as lazy as ever but is starting to say Dada :D

EDIT: just checked for you t_s: Good News for our Canadian friends. As we currently do not have a Gumigem distributor in Canada, Gumigem USA has now secured shipping arrangements starting at $10 for a first class (10-14 day delivery) or starting at $20 for priority mail with 6-10 day delivery.

Thank you MMM. I'm really glad too. How are you and your kiddos doing?

Thanks Pichi :) I was looking on Ebay but couldn't find the colour I wanted. I will have to check out their site :) how are you guys?

I how you are all having a good day. :flow:

We're all good thanks hun :)

I want one of those gumigems for Noah too :)

Aww Pichi that is too cute!! :D Well done Xavier x

arh ts I really hope little finn gets better soon, poor lil man. Im on the pill now I hate taking it I love being a mum but oh insists no more as he is a lot older then me I wish id met him years ago so I could of started younger trust me to date twats for most of my life and meet the rite man way too late it sucks. I was guna sell all my baby clothes but part of me keeps saying wat if lol
how is everyone?

:hugs: Kelly. I have been saying only one but every now and then a doubt sneaks in. Sometimes I wish we had started earlier too but I just wasn't ready.

Did you set up FB yet?

no not yet but I will I promise,your young ts you have bags of time xx

Kelly I totally know where you are coming from. I wasted years on selfish/immature/not "ready"/ just not right for me guys. I am lucky that I started seeing Mark at 35, a year after my marriage broke up and knew him enough to start trying more or less straight away. Otherwise I would definitely have only had one. Mindy, I didn't think I had it in me to have another until Edie was about 1.

I don't really have tons of time :( I'm 36 (37 in Jan). I don't know. I just don't know if I am able to do 2, I think the stress will do me in. That doesn't include the stress of being PAL again. :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->