Cautiously Pregnant After A Loss. PMA, But Not Taking It For Granted.

Hi Ladies,

Can I join you here, Ickle recommended I look you up. Just a little on my story ...

We've been trying to fall pregnant forever, I had a BFP whilst on clomid after 3 years of trying in 2011 and lost that baby at 8 weeks. It totally floored me and I never really recovered, I never for a second thought it would happen and was totally ready for our baby.

I have just fallen pregnant after a very long and difficult ICSI cycle, I was absolutely convinced it hadn't worked so was stunned when I got the BFP last week. Since then I am obsessing looking up everything that could go wrong, not sure why i am torturing myself really ;0( Blighted ovum seems to be my latest fear as I had 2 early blastocysts transferred.

Looking forward to week 7 so I can see if it is a viable pregnancy, I pray it is xxx

Hi FAye Congratulations on your pregnancy! I know its very hard in the first few weeks but try to stay calm and positive that this pregnancy will progress normally. Dont worry about sharing your wobblys we are well versed in them here. I wish you every luck in your pregnancy take care xxx

Good to see you here Faye, as you know I've been stalking you but again I'm so happy for you and willing this to go well.

Am only 5 weeks so very very early days yet ... having a scan on the 2nd, counting down the hours until then!

hi faye great to see you hear we are all pros on wobbles here I was a total nitemare and these ladies helped me so much xxxxx

Yay faye!! :hugs: on the wobbles. As peeps have said on your journal its only natural, they will be with you the whole pg (I know I did) although it does get easier and then they change into different wobbles once baby is here!

Welcome Faye! Congratulations!

As the other ladies said wobbles are our specialty. We'll help you through them. We're one big family here. <3

Thanks lovely ladies ... its so unnerving, isnt it, I just thought my symptoms were getting stronger and I was 'safe' - today I am freaking out!

Gotta keep it one day at a time! Mrs. M.'s motto again "today I am pregnant and for that I am grateful". It got me through. :hugs:

I can't claim credit for it, I got it from another lady on here but it worked for me. I ended up reading back this morning an old thread set up for people with the same due date as me (I wish I had stuck to that due date because that was the date he was born) and reading all those early wobbles brought it all flooding back. As much as I'd love to be pregnant again I don't think my nerves could handle another first tri! The ladies here make it all much easier though and Faye we are all here to hold your hand.

Thank you ;0) xxxx ... it's just been such a long and painful journey and I wish at this point I could be a little more excited, we are funded for 1 more cycle of IVF if this didn't work out, so I desperately hope it does! Seems like such a miracle with the odds stacked against us. Unless we have twins in there I think we need to accept we'll have an only child, but I really dont mind that at all, I'll take what I am given

On a positive note I have never worked harder, its great to have something to focus on. xxxx

I agree Mrs. M.. The stress of first tri is terrible. It is what is keeping me from wanting to try for a sibling for Finn.

Taking it one day at a time and trying to be positive was the only way I made it through. I forced myself not to run to the bathroom every second to check. I just forced myself to believe in it, in Finn.

Also like Mrs. M., said we're here for you. For every wobble.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->