Cautiously Pregnant After A Loss. PMA, But Not Taking It For Granted.

Thanks you so much! Off to see My sister and her 2 little IVF miracle twins tomorrow, she says if we have twins I have to go on twin bootcamp and look after the boys by myself for a weekend xxx

Congratulations Faye :) I remember you for from the other thread, so happy for you :)

Thank you! early early days but I am quietly optimistic x

Hey, sorry I haven't be around much. Haven't been on bnb much in general.

I'm doing OK. DF really wants to try again at some point, so we're thinking about maybe at the end of this year since we've decided to finally get married in December. We've basically been putting it off for 2 years since we had hoped to have #2 before getting married, but at the moment that might mean never getting married at all!

I've been trying to get use to the idea as well that M might be an only child. Don't get me wrong I am so beyond grateful that I have him, but I had always imagined our family with 2 or 3 children so it's a bit of getting use to this. In saying that he's an extremely happy well adjusted child, so I have to try and remind myself that it's me that's upset about it, not him!

Will try and catch up on things in here :)

That's exciting Ginny. Congrats on setting a date :) Lovely to hear from you. I don't blame you for staying away from here with all you've had to deal with.

Can I ask a TMI question ladies.

What was your CM like this early on in pregnancy? Mine is super wet, and still a little tinged ... is that normal. The boobs don't really hurt again today, I don't feel sick at all, I want to feel something, 8 days and counting! ...

during early pregnancy particularly it was like flood gates opened for me (tmi) it was horrible haha! as for tinged i think that is very normal for some woman. I personally didn't have any spotting at all with my 2 but, i do know numerous people who had streaky CM up until about 14 weeks :)

congrats Ginny on setting a date :) how wonderful to have something like that to plan and look forward to :D

how is everyone?

Xavier is just as lazy but now is flopping over from sitting into crawling stance only to flop onto his belly then flip onto his back haha - lazy bugger. Pixie is being a little temper tantrum champ ¬____¬ naughty step is out in full force unfortunately

Congratulations on setting the date ginny, thats so exciting :)
Faye i had lots more cm in the early days of pregnancy and also tmi but i smelled different! Its normal for it to increase keeps germs at bay.

Hi all hope youre all well in your pregnancies and the babies are doing great. Ive had a foot wedged under my ribs all day its weird and sore bubs is wriggling loads on my cervix it kind of tickles and feels creepy at the same time! Starting to plan things for hospital bag, just incase early arrival or i dont get to give birth at home. Im sooo hungry all the time! I need shares in fiffe bananas!

Congratulations on setting a date for your wedding Ginny.

Faye I was like pichi. I was forever running to the loo to check. Mrsmig was the same if I recall. It a great sign but very disconcerting.

Think we are finally getting a tooth through!!! Noticed it this afternoon at.

I've had loads of CM throughout Faye, but it was at its worst in the first tri. Felt like I'd wet myself lol!

Merri I've been having lots of movement too. No feet in ribs yet though. When I lie on my side though I get a weird fluttery sensation down by the hip of whatever side I'm on. Not sure if its baby or what.

I hade bleeding till 8 weeks Faye and everything was fine. I think it's pretty common to bleed or have tinged CM :hugs: It's so hard not to worry when your PAL.

At least they're health cravings Merri :lol: Can't believe you only have 8 weeks left!! Eeeekkk it's flown over!

Pichi :lol: at Xavier, boys are so lazy :haha: Oh dear for Pixie, unfortunately naughty step never worked for my 2 ... they used to ASK to go on it if they were naughty :lol:

Noah's doing well, he was 11lb on Thursday at just under 9 weeks! Such a little chunker :cloud9: Got his 8 week jabs on the 3rd July :( Not looking forward to it at all x

Aww mmm do you have any recent pics of noah?

Ickle that deff sounds like bubs, i ignorned those feelings for ages because i thought it was gas! But now it is deff baby, still fluttery sometimes but mostly wild jabs twirls and jumps!

Thanks ladies, its not bloody just not milky white ... Just need to stay sane until Tuesday 8 days to go! I cant wait ;0)

It's not as strong as my other kicks and its in an odd place but it must be related to bubba being in there.

Faye, I had loads of CM right from the start. It got even worse in 3rd tri, unfortunately :wacko: My CM was mostly creamy colour or yellowish.

Ickle, that sounds like baby to me :)

MMM, Noah is growing so big! Hopefully he will do well with his needles. Finn is due for his next set again now. They do them 8, 16, and 24 weeks here (or 2,4, and 6 months).

Pichi, that is great that Xavier is starting to get ready to crawl :) Sorry about Pixie and her tantrums, though. I think that is pretty much a thing for all kiddos though :(

Merri, I craved apples. I ate SO many. More than one a day, that is for sure!

Pink, YAY for a tooth!!

Hope you are all well. Sorry if I missed anyone :(

Finn is hungry, gotta go :)

Yay for the tooth Pink!

Merri here's a few :)

https://i798.photobucket.com/albums/yy269/MissMummyMoo/1040332_10152916846435117_1369319811_o_zpsa15857a9.jpg

https://i798.photobucket.com/albums/yy269/MissMummyMoo/1008286_10152898334285117_1995091382_o_zps957f70e4.jpg

https://i798.photobucket.com/albums/yy269/MissMummyMoo/1025417_10152908515715117_1621009152_o_zps469d5eb7.jpg

https://i798.photobucket.com/albums/yy269/MissMummyMoo/468485_10152890268735117_1982043894_o_zps66a7e402.jpg x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->