Cautiously Pregnant After A Loss. PMA, But Not Taking It For Granted.

I feel awful today ;0( Nothing is sore, nothing hurts, not even if I push my boobs really hard, or when I take off my bra, I don't get anything at all. I am 6 weeks 2 days now, not long until my scan, if we make it that far.

Sorry to be a Debbie downer I just cant believe that I am pregnant at all, when I did feel something and now nothing, nothing at all. I cant believe that this miscarriage has left me so worried ... these days cant go fast enough

Sorry you feel so nervous Faye. Nerves can mask symptoms too. When is your scan? Have you been doing hpts?

Thanks Mrs Miggins, today is a really bad day! ;0( Scan is next Tuesday

Not doing any hpts ... I would become crazy obsessed if I did and I think, from before, that it takes a while for the hormones to leave your body even after a mc so I dont think it would tell me anything, this part is horrible!

some people get little or no symptoms of pregnancy so you could be one of the lucky ones. Also symptoms level out and even disappear only to come back again. Sometimes the body adjusts to the hormones only to get thrown into another hormone shift. Hope that makes you feel a little better x

My only symptom was hunger, i was only rarely sick like 3 times in 1st tri, my boobs didnt grow or hurt til 2nd tri. I never 'felt' pregnant but i never had a bad feeling either about this pregnancy. Everyone is different and you are still very early days in pregnancy symptom terms xxx try to stay calm until tuesdays scan i have fx forvyou xxx

its so unfair that the romance is taken out of being pregnant due to mc,hugs faye.
mmm I love the pics I can see you are a next shopper Daniel has lots of the stuff noah has including the lil elephant lol
pink yay for tooth hope lil man can get some relif now
ickle I miss my movement lol
merrie craving for banana is good mine was cake lol
well ive started this liquid aloe vera diet thingy where you have two shakes a day and one meal at night im starving lol and cant stop thinking about food why does that always happen, but I really must lose some of this wobble

My only symptom was hunger, i was only rarely sick like 3 times in 1st tri, my boobs didnt grow or hurt til 2nd tri. I never 'felt' pregnant but i never had a bad feeling either about this pregnancy. Everyone is different and you are still very early days in pregnancy symptom terms xxx try to stay calm until tuesdays scan i have fx forvyou xxx

i had heartburn - that was it! no sickness, no tiredness, nothing was sore when i poked it :haha: isn't it strange?!

Kelly; never heard of that diet before! you should try working out your BMR and calculating a calorie intake for yourself - that way you loose weight at a healthy pace, get to eat what you like (in moderation of course) and the weight is more likely to stay off :)

how do I do that pichi? does it feel like im always asking you questions lol

Need a rant.

Kev left the house at 5 this morning because he's away with work. He put a status on fb saying "Holy crap this is early" and I commented saying "its a stupid time to leave the house". Some woman I don't even know had to make the "come on guys you've got a baby on the way" comment. Why aren't you allowed to dislike early mornings just because you have a baby on the way? Pisses me off when people down speak to you like you're some dumb kid who thinks babies sleep all the time.

Rant over.

Some people are just that type of person, its like their default voice is 'nernerner' if you know what I mean? All snipey and pathetic!

My sister is a bit like that telling me how I will be feeling 3 months in, and how I wont want Mr P to be off catering events ... Arrrggghhhh makes me want to scream!

Urgh I hate when people do that too Ickle! It's like keep your nose out! :grr:

How is everyone I've been lacking lately as I've just been SO busy! I've had to cancel clinic this morning as I really need a rest! X

Urgh ickle what a patronising twonk!!

I had no sleep last night, well i went to bed early with a migraine then woke up every hour needing to pee, stillmhad headache at half 4am when i finally took some paracetamol. Oh and to top it off loads of tractors were going by our house after hay making, and then early this morning loads of glastonbury festival traffic started rolling through the village woopwoop! Im only jealous!

how do I do that pichi? does it feel like im always asking you questions lol

don't worry about it - i don't mind in the slightest getting asked things :) i'll send you a little PM with all the details x

Need a rant.

Kev left the house at 5 this morning because he's away with work. He put a status on fb saying "Holy crap this is early" and I commented saying "its a stupid time to leave the house". Some woman I don't even know had to make the "come on guys you've got a baby on the way" comment. Why aren't you allowed to dislike early mornings just because you have a baby on the way? Pisses me off when people down speak to you like you're some dumb kid who thinks babies sleep all the time.

Rant over.

oh there is always one - it doesn't even sound like she was being funny about it either, it almost sounds like she's pissed off :shrug: when baby is here you won't care if you're up at 5am anyway because you will have no perception of time anyway the first month :haha:

Exactly! Stupid nosy bint! I wasn't even complaining about being awake at that time, just leaving the house. Unless something is wrong, there's no need to leave the house at 5am with a baby! Wish I'd thought of that response sooner lol

exactly - no need to get yourself ready, hair done, teeth brushed etc... you just roll out of bed and that's it! haha

EDIT: me you and Pink should really meet up one weekend - it'd be nice to actually see people i've chatted to for the past year :)

I know we definitely do. I'm busy the next 2 weekends but not too bad after that. Just need to work out where is most central for us all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->