Cautiously Pregnant After A Loss. PMA, But Not Taking It For Granted.

You should just responded with a swift "oh fuck off" :haha: cite hormones....she won't poke her beak in again.

wat a fooking knob she sounds arse wipeing whore lol
Jealous your all guna meet up I wana come lol
how is everyone

Lmao! You ladies are funny :)

You're welcome to come Kelly but its a hell of a round trip to Dundee(ish) lol

plus there is not anything exciting around Dundee- haha :haha: Ickle, you can have a drive of the Donkey lol!

Donkey!!!!!! lol
ok ladies I have actually started facebook so heres my name Kelly latuskie please add me xxxx whoop whoop

I sent you one too but I guess you already knew as you accepted :haha:

How is everyone today? x

I'm not too bad. I was really uncomfortable after lunch, I think a combination of eating too much and baby being in a funny position but I'm fine now.

How is everyone else?

Thank you. Such a happy milestone. Only 6 weeks till I'm 3/4 of the way through!

DH and I picked the cotbed today but we're not ordering it yet. Making the decision is the hard part though. Also been looking at paint colours but nothing is standing out yet.

How's everyone doing?

I need bra advice ladies. I need new bras again since I'm starting to burst out of these ones. I'm not sure whether to go to Mothercare, who obviously know more about maternity bras or Debenhams/Bravissimo who know more about bras in general. Who did you go to?

I think I'm going to have to give up my underwires now, which I hate the thought of, having such big boobs, but there's not a lot I can do about it.

wish i could help Ickle - my boobs only went up 1 size during pregnancy. i wanted big knockers for a change :rofl:

I used to wear those bras that are like a sports bra - you can get them in matalan. I think they're beliva bra's or something? like them anyway hehe. they were comfy but had enough support so you didn't feel like you were drooping (my god, how attractive sounding!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->