Cautiously Pregnant After A Loss. PMA, But Not Taking It For Granted.

I tried a Belvia bra, I had to buy a XL one :( but they just didn't give me any support at all and it was one of the ones with padding. The middle bit sat about an inch away from my breastbone lol! It'll do for bedtime but that's it.

I'm not in the uk but... I've found department stores that have the professional bra fitters are generally better with any type of bra. That's where I got my last maternity bra from and the lady there really knew what she was talking about.

Unless mothercare has a professional bra fitter?

I am wearing a sports bra already ... am 2 sizes up, they are massive! I cant imagine them getting any bigger! I feel your pain Ickle, if you find anything let me know x

Debenhams is a department store and I think I'm going to go there. I've been looking online and they have a bigger selection than Mothercare and their bras are cheaper so it's better all round. Some were only £16 which is cheap for bigger bras.

Most department stores are good at fitting try and get a lady that looks more senior as in worked there longer because the newbies dont know what they are on about! I got a few from debenhams they were non wired but really supportive, you dont need maternity specific ones just a good tshirt bra would work. Im like pichi though only gone up a size but im growing again now, im actually more comfy without a bra, but sports bras work well too if a little unflattering! Matalan have some mat. Bras but not much choice. If you 2ant cheap and cheerful primark do some nice sporty ones xx good luck!

I think you're right about the newbies. I think I'll just go there since you know what you're getting. The Matalan near here doesn't do any maternity stuff. Very annoying! I'll have to try the one on the other side of town

Faye great sign with the boobs growing :) scan is tomorrow yeah? Fx all is well and your little jelly baby is aok xx

Thanks Merristems ... we will know so soon, its bloody scary but exciting!

Hi Ladies!
Thought I'd check in! It's been SO long since I've been on here! So glad to see that Ickle got her BFP!!!

Copied from my journal ....

Sooooooooo we have a little heart beat ;0) Overjoyed!!

It measures 10.1 mm and she says everything looks perfect for where it should be at 7.1 weeks. I am so bloody relieved, I didnt sleep a wink last night and have felt so sick all morning with nerves.

When we were in the clinic a couple came out crying their eyes out before we went in, just reminds you how unbelievably hard this journey is! ;0(

:dance: im so excited for you this is fab news congratulations! What a relief.
I remember seeing ours at 7wks and we both bawlled our eyes out such a lovely little bean xxxx:flower: well done hope the next few weeks fly by xxxx

I think we are both still in shock, well Mr P had to go back to school as I am sure he's now in a completely different world and not really thinking about it at all ... cant wait til he gets home, I wish he could have had the day off! ;0) x

Congrats on the scan Faye so so pleased fir yiu Hun,

Happy belated v day ickle....as for the bras if you try some on in mothercare and they fit go on eBay and you can usually get them cheaper on there. Thats what i tended to do. M&s bra fitting in my experience is shite they only fit me for a few weeks fortunately I'm wearing them now for nursing. I hated moving out of underwire bras and now wearing them seems strange.

Hi to everyone else.

Thanks Debzie. I've just been filling in my mat leave request form, it has to be done by the end of the week (oops!), and that's another wee milestone reached. I'm going to start mat leave 2 weeks before babies due date, but take 2 weeks holidays before that too. I'll still have over a week to take but I'll probably just use days here and there for shopping/decorating etc.

I used to love M&S for bras but their choice for bigger boobs is awful these days, so I tend to stick to Debenhams.

Yay Faye!! That is wonderful news!

Hi everyone :) Hit horribly bad with the 4 month sleep regression here... and possibly teething. Yay... haha!

faye fab news so happy for you
im no help with the bras my boobies only went up 2 sizes I just went for cheap nursing bras from internet
ts oh no hope you are ok
hi to everyone hope your all good xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back