Cautiously Pregnant After A Loss. PMA, But Not Taking It For Granted.

Mine haven't gone up that much, it's just that they were massive to begin with lol! It's mostly round my ribs, I have to take my bra off as soon as I get home from work. Id just get an extender thingy but the cups are too small too. Thursday is bra shopping day though so I'll be comfy then :)

Thank you Mrs Miggins ;0) Still dont feel pregnant which makes me worry but I have an appointment next week and I will nag them about having another scan if they'll let me - I really hope they will x

Hi all! How are you brits coping with the heat wave? Im soooooo hot its unbearable, have to sit with feet in cold water and fan blowing! Im so glad im not working!

Afm 35wks today feeling large! Mw yesterday and all was well a little glucose this time which i blame the ice creams for!! Skippy is head down 3/5ths engaged which is good i think but i dont really know what it means! I think im getting my home birth! Got a house visit next week where they should tell me what i need etc but to be honest all i need is dh to help me in and out of pool!! Im pretty excited and pretty worried all at once i have no idea what to expect pain wise and hope i have the stamina to push on through to the end. :shrug: time will tell!

Hope everyone and their bumps and babes are well xxxx

That sounds lovely merri! I didn't realise you were that far in your pregnancy! Whoop whoop! That's fantastic!

Faye: i dont remember if i said it or not, but just in case: massive congrats!! Hope everthing will be ok!

How is everyone?

The heat has been hard especially at night but its a lot cooler here today. I had my Physio appointment today (saw the MW on Fri and got a call on Monday asking metro come today). I've got exercises to help my pelvis and back. I've got a deep sway back at the best of times. I've been told things to avoid, different ways to do things such as squatting and have an open appointment until my due date. I'm going to yoga tonight since that really helps my back.

Not long to go now Merri! I've started writing notes for my birth plan but we cover it in one of the ante-natal classes so I'll wait till then to write it all in my notes.

I'm feeling for you oregnant ladies I'm so p,eased I was very pregnant in the winter months.

Merri 35-37 weeks were my hardest I felt like a useless fat blob and just wanted it over with....it did pass though thank goodness.

Ickle how exciting writing your birth plan. Physio helped me as on with a support belt.

Well Isla is fortunately ok with the heat but has had massive sleep regression. Thought it was ad before. She awake now every 1-2 hours sometimes hungry others just wants to play. This has coincided with a massive leap in her development though. She now sits up for long periods without support and can roll over. She also playes more herself which means I can put her down. Teeth are still bothering her. Top two are on the verge of appearing.

He's e everyone else. X

Oh bless Isla (love her name btw), it must be so frustrating for them all these daily developments i empaphise with them im always changing! Yippie for rolling and sitting xxxx

Hi ladies :)

Sorry I'm not here much, darn phone is annoying as heck to type on. :haha:

Good job Isla on the new developments :) Finn has had a bad sleep regression lately too. Longest stretch he's sleeping lately is 2.5 hours. It's mostly 1.5 hours or every hour in the "morning" hours. He seems to maybe be stretching it a little longer the past two nights.

Happy 35 weeks Merri!!

Happy double digits Ickle!!

Hi to everyone :wave: :flow:

Finn had his needles in Tuesday. He did well at the time but had a lot of pain that evening. :( Tylenol did wonders, thankfully. He was 15 lb 14 oz!! Only 61 cm tall. My chubby little boy <3

I hope you're all well :flower:

Hi ladies, I had a crampy stabby pain in my cervix it felt earlier ... its left me really freaked out. Anyone had this?

Hi faye im pretty sure i did but cant remember how far along i was sorry, baby brain! Some cramping is totally normal just baby getting snuggled in. I get it now and then still, but its baby bumping into it. Whens your next scan? I think if it didnt last long then it prob nothing to worry aboutxxxx

It could be stretching too. There's a lot going on in there just now. Try no to worry :hugs:

Happy 35 weeks Merri!

Glad Finn is ok after his jabs Mindy.

How's everyone else? X

how is everyone enjoying this lovely weather, not sure Daniel likes it so much got his jabs next week not looking forward to that,hes being so fussy at the moment just wanting to be held all the time not only that being held standing up if I sit down he screams and hes some weight lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->