Cautiously Pregnant After A Loss. PMA, But Not Taking It For Granted.

Happy 9 weeks Faye!!

Kelly, Finn had moments like that too. He was like that more when he was younger. No way could we sit, had to walk, bounce, or sway with him or he would cry. Now he's usually better with us sitting. Finn's a big boy too. All the more to cuddle <3 But it's not easy on the arms! When he had his last needles he was so sore and sad that I had to stand and rock him until the Tylenol kicked in. My arm was so sore the next day.

How are all of you? It's so hot here. It's yucky. It's supposed to be cooler tomorrow. I can't wait.

Hope you're all well :flow:

Hi ladies. :)

Faye - I had loads of cervix stabbing pains early on with DD. I decided it was caused by the mucus plug being made and settling in for the next 30 weeks (probably isn't but I liked that assumption. Lol)

I have another baby who won't let us sit down! Oh well, at least it's shifting the baby weight a little bit extra!

Thanks Cup cake ;0) xx

I cant imagine how much baby weight I am going to have to shift, i have swollen up already nothing fits at all ... Its the IVF treatment I think, but I can be good next year xx

Some of your extra weight will be bloating. Just think of all the lovely walks you can talk baby on to burn off the weight, that's what I'm doing :)

you'll be so caught up in baby and trying to get into some sort of rhythm you won't have time to eat hehe. well, until you master the art of one arm eating ;)

one armed eating lol yep well Daniel had hes jabs yesterday poor boy he slept this morning for 4 hours during the day he only usually has 20 min naps it was epic recon combination of heat and jabs poor boy. how is everyone?

One arm eating is the only way! :haha: Also, if you decide to breast feed the weight will probably come right off. I'm back to my pre-pregnancy weight now but I am eating SO much. Way more than I ever have. I haven't done any exercising yet :wacko:

Also, if you have a LO like we seem to have all gotten you might end up having to do a lot of walking and bouncing with baby! :haha:

How are you guys? How is the heat over there? It is nice and comfortable again here. Mid to low 20's. SO nice. Tomorrow it is supposed to rain all day and be humid again. Yuck.

EBF mommies, I have a question for you. When did AF come back?

Finn seems to be getting better sleeping patterns again. He was waking up every 2.5 hours or so and every hour closer to the morning. The night before last he slept 4.5 hours! Then it was every 2 hours but still, progress! Then last night he slept 3 stretches of 3 hours! Woohoo! I hope it is going to keep up like this. It is nice to get so much sleep at once... so much. Haha!

I hope you are all well :flow: All watching for the royal baby?

Look at you faye :) yep that bloating starts early i was out of my skinny jeans in no time ahh sigh....its going to be a long time before they come out of the storage bag :( !

The heat is unbearable down south, i dont go outside! My feet are balloons!
On a brighter note i got the all clear for my home birth! Im so happy, when my pool arrives i want to fill it up as a trial with cold water and live in it!! :rofl:
Hope babies recover from jabs ok and mums and mums to ge are coping in heat xxxx

Too_scared. I keep having the odd day of light red bleeding or brown spotting already. :(

DD does 6 hours then 3 hours most nights, although sometimes we've had a magical 8-9 hour stretch and I think that's what caused the spotting.

2 weeks ago I had 2 days of EWCM followed immediately by 2 days of bleeding.

So I think my body is trying but the EBF holds it off.

ts - mine came back just after the 3 month mark but was really light and only lasted 2 days, then 25 days later same again, then 25 days later got a more heavy flow for 3 days and the last one was more normal AF. I don't get strong cramps anymore but my nipples get sore when B is feeding.

Heat here horrible too but cooler today - yay was getting over 27oC in B's room.

Not just one armed eating, its one armed everything!!

Kelly - yay for the long nap, shame it took the jabs to do that, maybe he'll get a taste for it and give you longer naps in the future!!

Thanks ladies :) Not having any signs at all yet so I'm just curious about when it'll come.

Happy 27 weeks Ickle!! Third tri next week!!!

Hope Daniel is doing well now, Kelly. Yucky old needles.

Pink, I hope Benjamin's room is cooler tonight.

It's hot hot hot here again :( More humid than hot, it's gross. We're going to walk to visit our friends after supper and I think it's going to feel more like swimming! At least they only live right down the road.

Hope you're having a fantastic birthday party Mrs. M.!!

How you're all having a great day :flow:

I think 3rd tri starts at 27 weeks in the UK but thank you :)

It's been cooler here today thankfully. Had the opening ceremony for Kev's lifeboat station today followed by a meal. I'm feeling a bit uncomfortable but its been a great day and has taken my mind off worrying about baby and the scan next week.

How's everyone else doing?

Happy 27 weeks Ickle and 3rd Tri!

Lovely to see you again Ummi, how are you?

Mindy I hope it cools down for you soon, it's nice a cool here today, 18 degrees :)

How's everyone else? x

Happy 3rd tri ickle youre trucking along now :)

Hiya all you ladies and babies :wave:

Im big! Im 13.5stone now eeeek! I look like my nan! Im sure its all water though my feet are so swollen. 37 weeks on wednes day, got go ahead for homebirth just hope it cools off so i can shut windows when im shouting teeheee!

Have a great sunday xxx

Oops, happy third tri now!! :happydance:

Yay for home birth go ahead :yipee: Happy 37 weeks!

MMM, I'm glad it's cooled off for you guys :) It was nice here but then got sticky again. There is a nice breeze today so it's comfortable.

Hi Ummi :) how are you?

Hope you are all well :flow:

We leave tomorrow to go to town. We'll spend the night at Shawn's parents house and then the next morning (4:30! Eek!) we have to go to the airport. We're going to Toronto for a week to visit my family. My dad and sister are going to meet Finn for the first time <3 I'm nervous but excited.

Oh lush ts i hope you have a great trip i loved Toronto its great as big cities go! I had a huge street hot dog there!! It will be a great time seeing the family xxx

Thx girls, I'm good! Trying to cope with the heat! Though it's been better for the past 2 days. Going to pick up my visa for Algeria on Tuesday, and hopefully we can leave beginning of august we can leave. Dh is already there with ds1, and he'll come back to take me and ds2. We're almost already half way through ramadan too, so quite busy atm.
Ttc-wise: still preventing (though there is not much to prevent atm :D) until next appt where I'll get a 3D scan and the results of my blood tests. And that's about it!!

Mindy: It's great that you can take Finn to see your family! Hope it goes fine and you'll enjoy yourself.

Hi Mmm, Kelly, Pink, Mrs mig, Faye (did I say congrats?? H&H 9 months)
Hope everyone has nice summer holidays.

Just found this:
https://midwifethinking.com/
Very interesting for every mummy to be, loads of things to think through too.

Great link ummi. It's given me a few questions to ask the MWs about the 3rd stage of labour and what their normal protocol is, when we get to that class.

Yep! It's great! The lady writing this is putting it so simply and yet in so much details. Glad that helped! I'm preparing for the next one (God willing), because it might be the last!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->