Cautiously Pregnant After A Loss. PMA, But Not Taking It For Granted.

Hi ladies hope the bumps are coping with the heat it's a bit cooler today.

Happy 3 rd tri ickle hope all us well at the scan tomorrow. I measured big all the way through although they were not concerned then when the popped my waters there was soooo much the consultant did it and I drowned hs leg lol. He then said ohhh so much we should have maybe kept an eye on that.

Merri so happy you have the go ahead for your home birth. Hope te heat is not bring to cruel.

Mindy hope yiu have a safe journey. I had my first af when Isla was 6 weeks but I think that maybe was the last of my bleeing from after the birth. It turned up four weeks from after I started weaning her....was funny I thought my body knows lol. I'm on my second cycle now I think it's going to be a long one no signs of ovulation. I did notice that Isla ddnt like my milk as much around ovulation last cycle and my supply dropped. This s common.

It's been cooler here since the weekend which is a big relief although its still very warm at night. I'm glad I'm not going to be pushing in this weather!

A lot of waters can be a sign of something more sinister but I've banned myself from googling. I've been feeling movement at the top and bottom of my big bump at the same time today so I'm hoping that's a sign its just a big 'un. Hopefully no GD either.

To be honest ickle I'm glad I didn't know I measured at least 3 weeks ahead most of my appointments although it is very subjective and changes from midwife to midwife. Towards the end with my bp elevating I was being seen twice then three times per week fundal height could be different at each one. I too had an anterior placenta so felt rib kicks and arms low down. Isla was 8 lb 5 born but very long. I don't know how she fit in there lol.

It rained at last night but its still 25degrees here! I will be pushing in this heat but hopefully lots of cool showers will help! Im. Not getting any BH yet and baby seems to think there is plenty of room to sqirm about even if that means under rib jabs and top of cervix bouncing, oh man that feels weird! So hope i dont go over due!! Pool arrives tomorrow woop woop im going to fill it up and float about in it all day!

Thanks for that link Ummi. Great reading. Especially agree about how you feel in early labour wondering when to go to hospital.

I rang 4 times in the end, they still wanted to send me home yet a couple of hours later I was pushing.

Loved the information on the placenta after birth. I had a physiological 3rd stage, mainly so we could delay clamping. But that's the first time I've read about how the placenta comes away etc. Really interesting.

I thought exactly the same about early labour and how instinctively we look for somewhere and someone to nest while our brain can still think at that stage! One of my friend delivered twice at home (her last 2 babies) because when she went to hospital they sent her home saying it was not the time yet. And when I delivered ds2 the mw told dh (cause I wasn't listening anymore at that point) the baby would arrive 4 hours later and he arrived 30 minutes after that!

And by the way, kate middleton had to push too in this heat! Hehe!

Here is another link I'd like to share w/you ladies:

https://youtu.be/36nHCFQDbAI

Been there, done that... :laugh2::laugh2:

Lol! I keep telling Kev that'll be him soon because his car switches of at lights too :)

lol that's us you should see us rushing to get fuel I start shouting out go go go when we get in car very funny

Hi ladies just an update! 40wks today!! I never thought I would get this far but here I am larger than life with a happy baby still wiggling about in there! I had mw yesterday and skippy is head down and ready to go but ive had no symptoms what so ever! They offered me a sweep today but I declined, I dont think this baby will come this week. I may get one next week at my home visit if nothin is going on. So anyway Ijust wanted to touch base and say hi all hope you're well, I will be nagging you all for advice on babies very soon!! Lol xxxxx

Wow Merri that seems to have come round quick, it doesn't seem long since your bfp! Great attitude, enjoy the last few days of your pregnancy. Looking forward to hearing news.

Happy 40 weeks Merri, hope baby doesn't keep you waiting too long. Looking forward to the news.

Wow Happy 2nd tri Faye!!

I just cant believe it! so exciting, thanks so much ladies! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"